Download all nine of Beethoven's symphonies legit in mp3 format. #9 OUT NOW!!!

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
WOW first off this has to be some sort of anandtech record to have over 12,000 lookers in under 3 weeks! I know this is a personal record for anything I have ever listed and I feel all warm inside like yellow. I am happy all the farms have come together to make the ideas of one turtle come to pass in the head lights of life. Thanks to all that joined and welcome to the party. Drinks will continue to be served till 4 am at which that time Mikes hard lemonade will be called mellow red :D Ive got blisters on me fingers!

Linkage for the upper class. Which I guess you could of bought this or have so I dont see why you need it but its your kind of thing and like this music so I link it anyway.

Besides it free and you cant beat free :D
And obviously not all 9 are there to download yet, just 1-5 for now, so check back and they will all be there eventually.

You snoozed now you loosed. 1&3 are no longer up fo' grabs Keep checking for the 6-9 soon though by the end of this month BUT DONT take your time to DL it! I think AT has done made the bbc mad or upset they even put it up.

And yet andother edit People please take a joke, I wasnt meaning any of what I wrote about the upper class snobs, I too like this music as well as the stuck up snooty upper class. If I didnt like you or the music I would never of posted this :p
Nah really you rich people are all right in my book, taste good on toast :eek:[/b]

Edit for the sake of editing. Its all over everyone. If your lucky you may find a few links through out the pages where some have been kind enough to share so you can still get them if you missed out. I would but they dont allow me to do that anymore acording to the situplations on my lawsuit against pita pop. Well actually I didnt know that was a hipo I was drunk and thought it was my ex-girlfriend. Sure felt the same, go figure. Has anyone seen my keys?

TekDemon

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2001
Hey now, it's not just for the upper class...classical music is for all! Well, at least the musicians are poor =P

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Your all quite welcome and if you all didnt know I am one step from homeless and I like this music too. I just had to razz a bit for fun :D
You dont need to be rich to enjoy such beautiful music EVEN if it is 128kbs. Sounded good to me :p

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
I love Classical Music, and I definitely ain't upperclass. Thanks!

<- Used to be concert pianist and violinist before he became st00pid.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
We'll have to bump this at the end of the month so that we can pick up the rest of th symphonies. Eroica is teh r0x0r btw!

rhacquer

Dec 9, 2002
Originally posted by: TekDemon
Hey now, it's not just for the upper class...classical music is for all! Well, at least the musicians are poor =P

Boy, you got that right. :-\