DOW possibly at 4700 by Tuesday

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Hmm... I just got into the market for the first time today... Not too bad!

Good for you :) I bought several companies last week, and advised everyone here to...Ive gotten approx 35% NET today. Not too shabby. If I day traded Id put in a sell order for tomorrow AM.

Let's hope this run-up is the start of something real and that we DON'T see a lot of selling tomorrow. We need some stability and rational exuberance in these markets.

-Robert

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: chess9
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Hmm... I just got into the market for the first time today... Not too bad!

Good for you :) I bought several companies last week, and advised everyone here to...Ive gotten approx 35% NET today. Not too shabby. If I day traded Id put in a sell order for tomorrow AM.

Let's hope this run-up is the start of something real and that we DON'T see a lot of selling tomorrow. We need some stability and rational exuberance in these markets.

-Robert

I agree. I think today was almost better psychologically than financially though. We needed a shot of confidence.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
There will definitely be another bloodbath of a day, perhaps even tomorrow. These volatile swings work both ways, but are a good sign long-term.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Evan Lieb
There will definitely be another bloodbath of a day, perhaps even tomorrow. These volatile swings work both ways, but are a good sign long-term.
I think so too and I have the track record to prove it. Er, well that's not true, but a record day like this after last week, we are NOT out of the woods. This may have been as much manic buying as anything else.