News Dow bouncing around -1000

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
To be fair, this is his second. His first was Puerto Rico and he totally failed at that one. The difference here is that nobody cares about Puerto Rico.
And neither did he. If Trump has done anything during his Presidency, it's that he has made it abundantly clear that he does not care about the interests and well-being of Americans who don't vote for him (or who live in areas that don't vote for him). And since Puerto Ricans can't vote in Presidential elections, they were fucked from the start there.

But now we have a crisis that directly affects his voters, and he still can't handle it except the only way he knows how, by blaming everyone else.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
It's established that the Trump administration is filled with incompetent douchenozzles, who are are not concerned with upholding their duties.
so I'll just hop in and remind everyone it's a good time to nab some stocks on the cheap.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
It's established that the Trump administration is filled with incompetent douchenozzles, who are are not concerned with upholding their duties.
so I'll just hop in and remind everyone it's a good time to nab some stocks on the cheap.
Well, the fall is slowing.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Well, the fall is slowing.

It looks like it’s doing what it did yesterday. Drop a lot shortly after open, then swings each way all day before dropping the last hour before close.

Not sure if there will be that steep of decline at the end of the day. Depends if more bad news is released.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
It looks like it’s doing what it did yesterday. Drop a lot shortly after open, then swings each way all day before dropping the last hour before close.

Not sure if there will be that steep of decline at the end of the day. Depends if more bad news is released.
People are going to be scared to carry and hold positions over the weekend so we're probably going to get some selling towards the close. But today's also options expiration so MM are going to try pin stocks towards certain price if given the chance.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
The other thing I may do is sell some index funds to move into something more aggressive, but reliable

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I have some of this little stock IBIO which blew up the last few days. 0.30 to high of over $3. o_0
+180% today lol

Huge volume and volatility

Jan 25, 2011
I had some of this little stock IBIO which blew up the last few days. 0.30 to high of over $3. o_0
+180% today lol

Huge volume and volatility
Yup said this morning before open that biotechs would absolutely explode which they have been.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Yup said this morning before open that biotechs would absolutely explode which they have been.

I wasn't really watching it, it hasn't done much in forever, then showed up on an active trading alert list. At first I thought it was something else, nothing I owned, then checked into it and woohoo

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Ah, stupid to make any comments. Major swings.
Apparently, Fed making noises about lower rates early. Really, don't understand how this would really help.

"We'll be using all available tools to prop up the market to help Trump get reelected"