Don't you hate when...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
But at least he verified that you yourself weren't guilty of asking us a question, then ignoring all our answers. I feel safe posting this little answer now.

Now that I've entered the thread you should feel ever safer.

StrangeRanger

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
No, I couldn't care if they listen to me or not. But I DO hate when I get my pecker w/ my pants zipper.
j

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
someone asks you a question and then doesn't bother to listen to your answer.
smiley_emoticons_doh.gif

You're a woman, you should be used to it :cool:

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
We need the hover text that let's you preview the first post of a thread like they have on slickdeals.
It's on the list. I'd like that feature too. It would prevent people who don't want to read your thread from coming in and telling you so....hopefully.

kalrith

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2005
probably one of my biggest pet peeves is when i'm talking and someone isn't paying attention. often, i'll never speak to that person again. ever. if they're even glancing away or behind me like something else is more interesting, i'll just stop talking and be pissed off.

tl;dr

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
You're like the Ebenezer Scrooge of the board. Old, cranky, and never anything good to say.
Actually Mosh I haven't a problem with this thread. Why it might not be all that interesting it's head and shoulders better than the average Emo whiny BS that a lot of the others post here.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
UGH. Tell me about it. There's a guy that always asks me questions and before I even finish giving him the answer, he just butts in with some bullshit and I have to shut him up before explaining it to him fully.

thats how one of my jr engineers is. hes always got a more right answer, even tho he asked the question in the first place.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
You're like the Ebenezer Scrooge of the board. Old, cranky, and never anything good to say.

Actually Mosh I haven't a problem with this thread. Why it might not be all that interesting it's head and shoulders better than the average Emo whiny BS that a lot of the others post here.

Lol, apparently the universe sucked all the fun out of Red Dawn long ago.