Don't you hate when...

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
someone asks you a question and then doesn't bother to listen to your answer.
smiley_emoticons_doh.gif

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
after one or two times of this happening with a person i just feed them BS responses for fun.

DrawninwarD

Jul 5, 2008
UGH. Tell me about it. There's a guy that always asks me questions and before I even finish giving him the answer, he just butts in with some bullshit and I have to shut him up before explaining it to him fully.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
probably one of my biggest pet peeves is when i'm talking and someone isn't paying attention. often, i'll never speak to that person again. ever. if they're even glancing away or behind me like something else is more interesting, i'll just stop talking and be pissed off.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
someone asks you a question and then doesn't bother to listen to your answer.
smiley_emoticons_doh.gif

Yeah I hate that. Our coop student is like that. He asked me what a power supply does and he pretty much stopped listening after "transformer". He has to learn but wont listen as soon as things get "complicated".

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
I really hate it when the OP of a thread only posts half a question. So you have to click into the thread to see what the question is. Then when you go through all this hardship, you discover that the question is inane and not worth your time.

Arcadio

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2007
I really hate it when the OP of a thread only posts half a question. So you have to click into the thread to see what the question is. Then when you go through all this hardship, you discover that the question is inane and not worth your time.

That's why we need tooltip preview.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Well all you have to do is look at who the OP is, that should have told you.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
You just sucked all the fun out of the room.