Don't be a black principle in racist Texas

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
This guy is getting fucked by the racists in Texas

"A Black school principal has been placed on paid leave one week after a group of parents accused him of pushing critical race theory — even though the Texas school does not mention it in the district’s curriculum.
"I've only chosen to speak out against baseless allegations after [the district] allowed a man to speak my name at the July 26 board meeting," Colleyville Heritage High School principal James Whitfield told The Dallas Morning News. "I have done nothing wrong by anyone.""

They also asked him to take down an inappropriate photo from social media - it's him and his wife fully clothed, at the beach, with him leaning in for a kiss. Can't have that black man with a hot white woman! You can see the photo at the article below. It's quite appropriate.

EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN SHITHOLE TEXAS! Including the racism. This isn't some peons on a street being racist, this is a community trying to cancel a principle over nothing.

"A high school principal in Colleyville says his bosses ordered him to remove a photo of him embracing his wife from social media.
Colleyville Heritage High School Principal James Whitfield has faced sharp criticism from some parents who are accusing him of teaching critical race theory.
One of those parents complained about the photo and the district ordered Whitfield to take it down. He said the district wouldn't tell him why.
It was supposed to be a celebration for Whitfield, who had just been named principal of Colleyville Heritage Middle School two years ago, and his family. But before he could pop open the champagne his boss called and asked him to check his email.
He looked online and immediately saw a photo of him and his wife on the beach -- a photo shot by a professional photographer on their anniversary.
"I look at the picture, and I look at the words above it, and it says, 'Is this the Dr. Whitfield we want leading our schools?' I showed it to my wife, who immediately begins to well up with tears," he said.
Whitfield's wife Kerrie said she took the photo to mean a black man with a tattoo on his arm was inappropriate. But James Whitfield said he took it to mean the issue was he was in an interracial relationship."

Reactions: Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
That TX anti-abortion law just signed by Abbott (saw it on TV tonight, about 40 people in formal attire behind him, men, women, smug smiles, not a single person of color among them near as I could tell)...

I'm just WTF, how can they get away with that????? If anyone helps in any way a woman to get an abortion (even a cab driver, family member, just anyone in any way) past just 6 weeks from conception, anyone can sue them, have them prosecuted. $10,000 fine on the line. Supposedly, the Supreme Court is signing off on it! Seems they are pretty much undermining Roe vs. Wade.

A great many women don't know they're pregnant after just 6 weeks. Says Abbott, it's the heartbeat. Once that zygote's heart's beating, that's it. SCOTUS, signs off. :mad:

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
That TX anti-abortion law just signed by Abbott (saw it on TV tonight, about 40 people in formal attire behind him, men, women, smug smiles, not a single person of color among them near as I could tell)...

I'm just WTF, how can they get away with that????? If anyone helps in any way a woman to get an abortion (even a cab driver, family member, just anyone in any way) past just 6 weeks from conception, anyone can sue them, have them prosecuted. $10,000 fine on the line. Supposedly, the Supreme Court is signing off on it! Seems they are pretty much undermining Roe vs. Wade.

The American experiment has failed. It's time to cut off the South and midwest from the North and West.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
It'll be challenged by the Fed, the Texas tax payers will foot the bill. Seen this dog and pony trick dozens of times through the years. Same shit different dress.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Opinion: Texas shows us what post-democracy America would look like

It is not just Texas. All of these red states are outlawing democracy, and all it will take is one election that gives them the house, the senate, and the presidency and our country is dead.

They will get it to. The pendulum of politics swings like that. Except now for red states, it will always be pegged full red. It is only in the purple and the blue it will swing, resulting in the Talibanization of America.

In the end, the Taliban did not just win in Afghanistan.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

It is not just Texas. All of these red states are outlawing democracy, and all it will take is one election that gives them the house, the senate, and the presidency and our country is dead.

They will get it to. The pendulum of politics swings like that. Except now for red states, it will always be pegged full red. It is only in the purple and the blue it will swing, resulting in the Talibanization of America.

In the end, the Taliban did not just win in Afghanistan.
I was dismayed by the anti-Obama backlash in America. I find all that reprehensible. To me the Taliban are symptomatic of an illiterate society, most of those MEN toting assault rifles all over Afghanistan can't read. You are not going to see that in America. If you do, it's not America any more.

The pendulum of politics. Well, yes, I'm afraid it's like that here. It's the two party system entrenched like nowhere else on earth, seems to me. It seems to have lead to greater and greater polarization. I think that's symptomatic of the burgeoning crises that aren't being resolved, are all but unfixable: Global warming, pandemic now, over population... the worst symptom of all this is the brain dead right.

Edit: Just started reading that linked article in the Washington Post. OMG. TBH, I've been thinking more and more that the red states are for me "fly over states." I do not want to set foot in them, not even in an airport. I'm an American, I could, maybe I will, but right now I'm revolted.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I was dismayed by the anti-Obama backlash in America. I find all that reprehensible. To me the Taliban are symptomatic of an illiterate society, most of those MEN toting assault rifles all over Afghanistan can't read. You are not going to see that in America. If you do, it's not America any more.

The pendulum of politics. Well, yes, I'm afraid it's like that here. It's the two party system entrenched like nowhere else on earth, seems to me. It seems to have lead to greater and greater polarization. I think that's symptomatic of the burgeoning crises that aren't being resolved, are all but unfixable: Global warming, pandemic now, over population... the worst symptom of all this is the brain dead right.

Edit: Just started reading that linked article in the Washington Post. OMG. TBH, I've been thinking more and more that the red states are for me "fly over states." I do not want to set foot in them, not even in an airport. I'm an American, I could, maybe I will, but right now I'm revolted.
I have to work occasionally in West VA. My #1 rule, stick to the interstate. It's safer for my black ass

Reactions: Meghan54 and Muse

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
GTFO out of Texas. I'm in Florida and that's my plan. The GOP and its supporters are trying to put the country back to the 17th century, let them secede already and form the American Taliban, Christian version. Women can stay in the kitchen where they belong (when they aren't pumping out babies) and science need not apply, that's what Jesus is for.

Hell I'm a big white dude who looks a bit crusty, and probably the scariest place I've been around in years was in the sticks about a half hour outside Orlando. My band played at a bar there, to say it was "redneck" was a massive understatement. Had people literally pulling up in airboats with their swamp attire, there was a dock out back!

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
GTFO out of Texas. I'm in Florida and that's my plan. The GOP and its supporters are trying to put the country back to the 17th century, let them secede already and form the American Taliban, Christian version. Women can stay in the kitchen where they belong (when they aren't pumping out babies) and science need not apply, that's what Jesus is for.

Hell I'm a big white dude who looks a bit crusty, and probably the scariest place I've been around in years was in the sticks about a half hour outside Orlando. My band played at a bar there, to say it was "redneck" was a massive understatement. Had people literally pulling up in airboats with their swamp attire, there was a dock out back!
Florida's really not much better dude.... If Texas is the armpit of America, I think Florida is probably the butthole.

maluckey1

Mar 15, 2018
I quote from the schoolboards official statement

"THE DECISION TO PUT DR WHITFIELD ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE WAS NOT THE RESULT OF STATEMENTS MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, INCLUDING THOSE WHO SPOKE AT RECENT GCISD BOARD MEETINGS. THE DECISION WAS ALSO NOT MADE IN RESPONSE TO CLAIMS THAT DR WHITFIELD WAS TEACHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, OR BECAUSE OF PHOTOS ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT THAT CAME TO THE ATTENTION OF THE DISTRICT IN 2019."

Before spreading rumors and opinions.......

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi
Mar 11, 2004
And for people that wanna wonder why I'm "woke" its because of fucked up shit like this that is still happening.

Florida's really not much better dude.... If Texas is the armpit of America, I think Florida is probably the butthole.

Nah, Florida's the sweaty wrinkly ball sack. Alabama and Mississippi are the taints, and Louisiana is the asshole, and Texas is the big fatass buttcheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: esquared and Pohemi

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

"THE DECISION TO PUT DR WHITFIELD ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE WAS NOT THE RESULT OF STATEMENTS MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, INCLUDING THOSE WHO SPOKE AT RECENT GCISD BOARD MEETINGS. THE DECISION WAS ALSO NOT MADE IN RESPONSE TO CLAIMS THAT DR WHITFIELD WAS TEACHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, OR BECAUSE OF PHOTOS ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT THAT CAME TO THE ATTENTION OF THE DISTRICT IN 2019."

Take that statement with an Everest size grain of salt. Kind of odd though that no alternative rational has been presented.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Daaaamn. The Talban invaded Texas?
Is women still allowed to attend class?
May they drive a car? By themselves?

Thank god we have knights like Jordan Peterson to kick that pesky feminism to the curb.

Reactions: Muse and Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Not going to hold my breath in waiting for the actual reason, if there even is one...
A very winky affair. They wanted to axe him, the reasons (none offered there) are an afterthought, but necessary because, well, inquiring minds want to know.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000

"THE DECISION TO PUT DR WHITFIELD ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE WAS NOT THE RESULT OF STATEMENTS MADE BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, INCLUDING THOSE WHO SPOKE AT RECENT GCISD BOARD MEETINGS. THE DECISION WAS ALSO NOT MADE IN RESPONSE TO CLAIMS THAT DR WHITFIELD WAS TEACHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, OR AND BECAUSE OF PHOTOS ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT THAT CAME TO THE ATTENTION OF THE DISTRICT IN 2019."

There corrected it for you.

maluckey1

Mar 15, 2018
Not going to hold my breath in waiting for the actual reason, if there even is one...
Agreed. I m not likely to lose sleep or hold my breath about this. However, I was curious, so read the statement to grok both sides (I know....unusual on this forum).

The reason may be anything. I'm not generally one for "what if" or gossip, but there are MANY reasons that someone could be put on administrative leave that aren't related to race. There are also more than a few reasons that people try to blame things on race...that have nothing to do with anything. This whole situation is suspicious (to me at least) because of the general lack of information from both parties.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
All the anti-CRT talk is just garden variety racism that's been redressed for greater social acceptability. It's manifesting in the expected ways.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

I hate to see people leaving Texas (and even Florida). Texas was pretty much a purple state with somewhat of a legitimate chance to flip blue. If that could happen it would be lights out for the GOP on a federal level. But that being said, I totally understand with those getting out and would probably do the same myself. - hell. I've considered it in WI

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I hate to see people leaving Texas (and even Florida). Texas was pretty much a purple state with somewhat of a legitimate chance to flip blue. If that could happen it would be lights out for the GOP on a federal level. But that being said, I totally understand with those getting out and would probably do the same myself. - hell. I've considered it in WI

Unless the political picture improves somewhat around here we're out by 2024. Sooner if they do something which will directly impact us. The state government is just getting nuttier and nuttier.

nisryus

Sep 11, 2007
Agree with K1052 since I am in Texas too.

Well, not all of us are nuts, but there are a few that would go the extra miles....

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Unless the political picture improves somewhat around here we're out by 2024. Sooner if they do something which will directly impact us. The state government is just getting nuttier and nuttier.

Yeah - I do not blame you. It sucks to "let them win", but I totally would be doing the same. I am grateful every day that WI at least has a democrat governor at this point. Sure our legislature fights him at every turn, but at least there's somebody fighting for sanity.

Good luck to you guys. Good luck to us all.

Reactions: nisryus

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Yeah - I do not blame you. It sucks to "let them win", but I totally would be doing the same. I am grateful every day that WI at least has a democrat governor at this point. Sure our legislature fights him at every turn, but at least there's somebody fighting for sanity.

Good luck to you guys. Good luck to us all.

Thanks. The primary reason we moved to TX was to advance my husband's career which has indeed happened. Now thanks to COVID work location policy is more flexible in that as long as he's near a company office he can basically move near any of them. His new team is distributed across the country so things are done virtually for the most part anyway already.

Reactions: Homerboy