DONALD TRUMP: ACTUALLY, OSAMA BIN LADEN WASN’T THAT BAD

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Yep, he really said it...

wo weeks before the 20th anniversary of 9/11, Trump is out there claiming bin Laden “only” did one terrorist attack, and that he wasn’t a “monster.”

Speaking to radio host Hugh Hewitt on Thursday, the following words actually came out of the ex-president’s mouth: “We took out the founder of ISIS, [Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi, and then of course [Iranian military leader Qassem] Soleimani. Now just so you understand, Soleimani is bigger by many, many times than Osama bin Laden. The founder of ISIS is bigger by many, many times—al-Baghdadi—than Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center. But these other two guys were monsters. They were monsters. And I kept saying for years, why aren’t they getting them? For years, I said it. I got them. The press doesn’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it because they don’t want to talk about it.”

There’s a lot to unpack here but we should probably start with the fact that while Trump is trying to claim that bin Laden was some kind of one-hit wonder for terrorist attacks, the reality is that he was actually also linked to the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings that killed more than 200 people and the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 U.S. Navy sailors. Then there’s the bizarre way he talks about 9/11, where you can tell he doesn’t really want to admit its magnitude because that would somehow undermine his argument, so he begrudgingly calls it a “bad one.” And, of course, there’s the assertion that al-Baghdadi and Soleimani were “monsters,” but bin Laden—the man responsible for the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history—not so much. Which may be news to the families of the 2,977 victims killed that day.

Meanwhile, the sickest part here—aside from trying to claim bin Laden gets a bad rap—is that Trump is undoubtedly saying all this because Barack Obama oversaw the operation that killed bin Laden, and he’s pathologically jealous of the guy. Also because he’s a stunted man-child and needs people to pat him on the head and tell him he did a great job and it kills him that, supposedly, “the press doesn’t talk about it.”

I have no doubt that "Bess" is some kind of" liberal nutcase"...but by damn, IF Trump actually said this as she says...he's moved on from the Orange Kool-Aid to something MUCH stronger.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Obama got Bin Laden. Trump hates Obama. Trump seeks to minimize everything that Obama did. Minimize everything Obama did and that Joe Biden was a part of doing. Remember, with Trump its always ME BETTER, ME BIGGER, ME ME ME. Even when it comes to knocking out murderous terrorist, even then Donald Trump must win. This is exactly how a child acts.... a spoiled rotten child. America will never know the blessing bestowed upon her the day Donald Trump was on longer president. I seriously doubt that any of us would still be alive today had Donald Trump been reelected. Hard to fathom but it could be the truth.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Obama got Bin Laden. Trump hates Obama. Trump seeks to minimize everything that Obama did. Minimize everything Obama did and that Joe Biden was a part of doing. Remember, with Trump its always ME BETTER, ME BIGGER, ME ME ME. Even when it comes to knocking out murderous terrorist, even then Donald Trump must win. This is exactly how a child acts.... a spoiled rotten child. America will never know the blessing bestowed upon her the day Donald Trump was on longer president. I seriously doubt that any of us would still be alive today had Donald Trump been reelected. Hard to fathom but it could be the truth.

I think that last bit is kind of over the edge of insanity....yours, not Trumps.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Can he choke on a cheeseburger already?
Anyway, Trump did a-lot more Americans in than Osama did, true that.

A couple of planes into a few buildings psssst
Trumps CV
Covid handling -> 400.000 and counting preventable deaths.
Upending American democracy -> still ongoing
Hardsucking Putins balls asking for two scoops on international tv.
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

Four horsemen right?
Add a fifth, Disinformation.
Add a sixth, Donald Retard Trumpf. He will not be riding with the other five he be in a golf cart.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
All he said (and ever says) is:

Me me me me me me. Me me me. Me me me me me me me me me me. Me me me me.

It's a mistake to think that anything he says ever has any meaning on its own. This should be obvious from the gross inconsistencies between statements made across time. The only purpose is to paint himself as the bigliest in that very moment.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
-all of Trumps cult nods in solemn agreement-
Then they all shout in perfect unison!: "Bin Laden was an American Hero!"

and then they all emulate Bin Laden's example by continuing their terrorist campaign on American civilians.

If you know someone in Q, turn them over to the FBI before they use violence.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Pretty simple, as people have already said. Anything Obama did has to be made to look small and unimportant. Anything Obama supported has to be opposed, like any and every environmental regulation you can shake a stick at. How very "conservative" to get rid of clean water regulations.

If Obama had come out with his "soot for all, return to the 1800s!" industrial initiative I'm convinced that Trump would have instantly become a champion of clean air. That's how petty and childish the "man" is (term used loosely).

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yep, he really said it...

I have no doubt that "Bess" is some kind of" liberal nutcase"...but by damn, IF Trump actually said this as she says...he's moved on from the Orange Kool-Aid to something MUCH stronger.
Probably Orange Kool-Aid mixed with Jhonny Walker Blue Label, that would definitely be stronger in many ways.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
When Trump ordered the airstrike to violate Iraqi sovereignty, and trust in the US as an Ally. To assassinate a military leader of Iran. That is the biggest win in the history of the world. Of all worlds. In all timelines. Nothing is greater than Trump. #MAGA.

It was fucking stupid, but Trump will never miss an opportunity to play it up and downplay others.

America attacked Iran and violated Iraq all for Trump's ego. Someday we will pay a price for that.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Considering Trump let covid become 911s/day worth of death for weeks and months at a time, I guess yeah, bin laden looks a little light weight compared to Trump's ability to kill Americans.

Trump does love sucking up to terrorists and dictators, obviously out of insecurity and jealousy.

Donny can rest assured he's killed far more cops and military veterans than Osama could ever dream of.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
Difference between the three:

Bin Laden: will kill civilians or military of the enemy. But Qaeda not ideologically motivated to kill civilians based purely on their religion (Christians, Jews, etc) , but rather on how they help their perceived enemy, ie, pay taxes to sustain their enemys military or economy). Main focus on high profile targets that impact the enemy the most.

Baghdadi/ISIS: Will kill civilians based on their religion (but not children because they can be taught to become future Sunni militants. Collateral damage does not count). Will kill Muslim Shi'aa, because they are considered deviants from Sunni Islam (ie, Iranians, Hezbolla, are Shi'aa and sworn enemies), and of course any other religious minorities who do not immediately convert or prove useful to them in some way.

Soleimani: Iranian military, nationalist driven by what benefited his country's strategic interests the most. Focus primarily on strategic military targets or goals and not terrorism for its sake alone like ISIS.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Soleimani: Iranian military, nationalist driven by what benefited his country's strategic interests the most. Focus primarily on strategic military targets or goals and not terrorism for its sake alone like ISIS.
He was an Iranian general that we killed in Iraq, without alerting them before hand. We only got away with that because we are the biggest gorilla in the cage; and you do not piss off the biggest gorilla in the cage. Otherwise, that is an assassination and an act of war. If Iran did that to us, we'd sting them up by their dangling bits.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I can't believe even a moron of Trump's caliber could be so unaware to say these things about OBL. Be it another incredible attempt to invalidate Obama's success or the effects of syphilitic dementia (or both?) I don't know, but holy shit.

Trump the Twice Impeached Traitor just keeps diggin that hole. How people look up to this braindead fascist prick, just, wow. As much as it shames us to hear an adult American voice such thoughts, I kinda hope he keeps spewing. America needs reminders. Like this one.

donwinslow.PNG

That last one applies to far more than Afghanistan too, as I'm sure any non magat here will remember.

Last edited: