DONALD TRUMP: ACTUALLY, OSAMA BIN LADEN WASN’T THAT BAD

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
But his two older sons are almost just like their dad. I do not see any difference in Republican politics if there is or there is not Donald.
His sons will never get the traction he's had. He claims he's a self made man (falsely), but his sons can't claim to be anywhere but on their dad's coat tails.

IcePickFreak

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2007
I guess the plot got too complicated?
"wasn't that bad" is on you, no one else.
Either way your Fox check is in the mail.
Your lack of reading comprehension isn't on me. Here, let me post the quote again.
“We took out the founder of ISIS, [Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi, and then of course [Iranian military leader Qassem] Soleimani. Now just so you understand, Soleimani is bigger by many, many times than Osama bin Laden. The founder of ISIS is bigger by many, many times—al-Baghdadi—than Osama bin Laden. Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center. But these other two guys were monsters. They were monsters. And I kept saying for years, why aren’t they getting them? For years, I said it. I got them. The press doesn’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it because they don’t want to talk about it.”

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Your lack of reading comprehension isn't on me. Here, let me post the quote again.

LOL

What a fool you are.

Did you read your own quote?

"Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center."

So he only did one bombing.

How about the decades prior to this.. like the embassy bombings, pentagon, and etc....

How about the time trump said Obama created ISIS?

You are the idiot with all types of comprehension issues..

Now run up from your basement and tell your mommy that the internet is mean to you.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
LOL

What a fool you are.

"Osama bin Laden had one hit, and it was a bad one, in New York City, the World Trade Center."

How about the decades prior to this.. like the embassy bombings, pentagon, and etc....

Now run up from your basement and tell your mommy that the internet is mean to you.

It is pretty amusing to see @IcePickFreak state that Trumps not downplaying bin laden. It's clearly what Trump is doing there, because again....it's all about Trump's ego.

Reactions: Muse and hal2kilo

IcePickFreak

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2007
LOL

What a fool you are.

How old are you? School yards insults are a bad look once you're out of school. Besides, you guys are the ones in a frenzy. I'm the one that's been laughing every time I look in here.

Here's some ammo for you - my mom died from pancreatic cancer 9 years ago. Go on, let your true colors show.

Bin-laden has a lot less blood on his hands than Trump does.
There it is.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
How old are you? School yards insults are a bad look once you're out of school. Besides, you guys are the ones in a frenzy. I'm the one that's been laughing every time I look in here.

Here's some ammo for you - my mom died from pancreatic cancer 9 years ago. Go on, let your true colors show.

There it is.
Oh look. Another shit’n run.

Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It seems like the twice impeached one term loser has slipped his leash. So much word salad and bullshit.... And it’s only Wednesday.

This last week or so is the first time that Biden’s approval numbers have slipped substantially. And it most likely won't be the last. If Trump thinks that this is his opening, he’s more deluded than these dementia laden rants. And at the same time the Congressional January 6 investigation is getting a lot of news attention. It can’t be lost on Loser Donald that his legal situation is about to become more precarious.

So ..... hit the airwaves! Attack your enemies. Spew mountains of bullshit to the rubs and marks. The grift that keeps on grifting!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

So you think people here are going to attack you over the loss of your mother, because you don't know how words work?

What a weird reply

Reactions: Meghan54 and Muse

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It seems like the twice impeached one term loser has slipped his leash. So much word salad and bullshit.... And it’s only Wednesday.

This last week or so is the first time that Biden’s approval numbers have slipped substantially. And it most likely won't be the last. If Trump thinks that this is his opening, he’s more deluded than these dementia laden rants. And at the same time the Congressional January 6 investigation is getting a lot of news attention. It can’t be lost on Loser Donald that his legal situation is about to become more precarious.

So ..... hit the airwaves! Attack your enemies. Spew mountains of bullshit to the rubs and marks. The grift that keeps on grifting!

The usual mental illness rant from trump.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Muse

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
So you think people here are going to attack you over the loss of your mother, because you don't know how words work?

What a weird reply
He was referring to dude telling him to run out of his basement to tell his mommy that the internet is being mean to him.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

You know Donald, maybe if you hadn't bragged and lied about how you are the fittest president to ever assume the office, maybe you wouldn't have got the kind of attention that befits a high-profile person's BS being called out?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
More mind vomit from the Orange Menace.

"What did Fox know?": Trump calls out Fox News during interview with rival conservative network | Salon.com

Donald Trump aired his personal grievances and spun election conspiracy theories during a one-on-one interview with the friendly One America News Network.

The twice-impeached one-term president sat down with OAN's Dan Ball on Monday night to claim he would have handled the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan better than President Joe Biden, whose mental and physical fitness he questioned.

"He's taken us out," Trump complained. "No, we could have gone out. We could have gone out with great dignity and saving lives and everything else, nothing to do with it. But [the media are] trying to protect him with that."

No I would say the MSN is doing your bidding. Let's drag out everyone involved in their failed support of Afghanistan policy especially "liberal" democrats for interviews.