Donald Trump 2020

Page 78 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Well yeah but his pre covid numbers! Just like with W and not counting the largest terrorist attack on our land when talking about how safe he’s kept us, trump had great GDP except for the pandemic he could be bothered to handle.
I would have to look but IIRC, his first three years of his presidency are/were lower than Obama's has three years as far as growth rate.

This seems to show it.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I would have to look but IIRC, his first three year of his presidency are/were lower than Obama's has three years as far as growth rate.

This seems to show it.

Facts smacts..

• Haha
Reactions: esquared

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I would have to look but IIRC, his first three years of his presidency are/were lower than Obama's has three years as far as growth rate.

This seems to show it.
You like chocolate...Trump likes vanilla.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
I read today that the orange menace has a economic growth rate, so far, of 1.54%. That's behind even GHW Bush over the past 30+ years.

[Spin that you stupid mothereffers.

we need a rage reaction button.

we also need to fix the bug where further paragraphs are bolded if you select text in a preceding paragraph and hit the bold button.

Reactions: MtnMan

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006

Depending on your "side," this will get spun one of two ways.

Regardless, good to see some recovery despite no new stimulus yet and really no new legislation either.

There is no spinning. All today’s numbers did was get us to the place where we were at the worst part of the Great Recession.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I want to see Donald's face when Biden gets a real crowd at his inauguration, not that he'll be there. The way dipshit dwells on crowd size to this day tells me his pathetic slide into office still haunts him, his pride never healed.

And it shouldn't. They couldn't even get Meat Loaf to come sing for them haha

Watch The Stones, Elton John and Bruce Springsteen all come by for Biden, and the crowd is damn near a million. I hope it's plenty more for him to dwell on while he's awaiting trial or in exile.
This is going to be Trumpity Dumpity's last victory. He's going to bash Biden so bad since Biden won't let there be much of a crowd since Covid won't be resolved by then.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
I don't even know what that tweet means. This man is going to have a(nother) stroke in the next 72 hours.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
On the way home from the office, I encountered a group of Trumpers standing on a freeway overpass holding up signs. It caused a traffic jam because people were rubbernecking them.

Anyway, my favorite sign had to be the one with the word TRUMP in large letters, and beneath it "nomorebullshit."

Apparently the irony is smacking these people so hard upside the head that they've become numb to its very presence.

• Haha
Reactions: uclaLabrat

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Nate Silver says there's a 10% chance Trump wins (based on current forecast), a 60% chance that Biden wins handily with no realistic chance of a challenge, and a 30% chance Biden wins but it's close enough for Trump to at least make serious trouble. Though he says there's only a 5% chance of SCOTUS deciding the election, and he thinks they'd only decide for Trump in a legitimately close scenario.

I wish I was that optimistic.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Nate Silver says there's a 10% chance Trump wins (based on current forecast), a 60% chance that Biden wins handily with no realistic chance of a challenge, and a 30% chance Biden wins but it's close enough for Trump to at least make serious trouble. Though he says there's only a 5% chance of SCOTUS deciding the election, and he thinks they'd only decide for Trump in a legitimately close scenario.

same

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

All based on polls.

Trump, DeJoy, and the USSC aren't counted in those polls.

Reactions: soundforbjt
Status
Not open for further replies.