Donald Trump 2020

Page 77 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

The Washington Swamp--which was inarguably created by Trump (or is he saying that he also failed to meet that promise?), so: TRUMP--has nothing but disdain for you.

I mean, he's telling the truth there. Trump has nothing but absolute disdain for the poor, wretched, braindead quislings that freeze themselves for the privilege of listening to him hate on themselves.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I want to see Donald's face when Biden gets a real crowd at his inauguration, not that he'll be there. The way dipshit dwells on crowd size to this day tells me his pathetic slide into office still haunts him, his pride never healed.

And it shouldn't. They couldn't even get Meat Loaf to come sing for them haha

Watch The Stones, Elton John and Bruce Springsteen all come by for Biden, and the crowd is damn near a million. I hope it's plenty more for him to dwell on while he's awaiting trial or in exile.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010

Depending on your "side," this will get spun one of two ways.

Regardless, good to see some recovery despite no new stimulus yet and really no new legislation either.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I want to see Donald's face when Biden gets a real crowd at his inauguration, not that he'll be there. The way dipshit dwells on crowd size to this day tells me his pathetic slide into office still haunts him, his pride never healed.

Watch The Stones, Elton John and Bruce Springsteen all come by for Biden, and the crowd is damn near a million. I hope it's plenty more for him to dwell on while he's awaiting trial or in exile.

There probably won't be a crowd at a Biden inauguration! Unlike Trump, he doesn't want to kill people just to feed his ego.

Reactions: soundforbjt

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I was wondering where the thread was about these pinche pendejos freezing in the cold after their hero ditched them.

He don't give two Fs about you. How many times he got to show it before you putas learn?

Turns out that the reason the buses didn’t show up after the Omaha rally is that – surprise! – Trump stiffed the bus company. His followers he stranded will just attribute that to him being such a great business man.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
There probably won't be a crowd at a Biden inauguration! Unlike Trump, he doesn't want to kill people just to feed his ego.

Technically I don't think it's up to him since Congress plans the inauguration itself but he's going to tell people not to come. I do expect that he'll dispense with basically all the pageantry that's typical of the day's events.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

Regardless, good to see some recovery despite no new stimulus yet and really no new legislation either.
spinning hard

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

This also does not include the round of layoffs in late September and early October. Many spent in this quarter because of the stimulus monies from the quarter before. Business spending was up and PPP had businesses keeping labor in place. The fourth quarter will be a blood bath, unfortunately. The new round of layoffs and the subsequent crash of the market this week do not bode well for GDP results this quarter.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I read today that the orange menace has a economic growth rate, so far, of 1.54%. That's behind even GHW Bush over the past 30+ years.

Spin that you stupid mothereffers.

Over four years? Yikes. That is a whopping 0.048% per quarter rate. I knew he would get a four in there somewhere.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

I can’t imagine Biden’s crowd being that big given the circumstances, in fact even if we didn’t have a pandemic I doubt Biden would be pulling in a big crowd.

And you know what? That’s ok. I’m cool with my president not being seen as some kind of idol.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I read today that the orange menace has a economic growth rate, so far, of 1.54%. That's behind even GHW Bush over the past 30+ years.

Spin that you stupid mothereffers.

Well yeah but his pre covid numbers! Just like with W and not counting the largest terrorist attack on our land when talking about how safe he’s kept us, trump had great GDP except for the pandemic he could be bothered to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.