Donald Trump 2020

Page 75 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Is the implication that the Trumpists are trying to make it look as if Biden is having a 'senior moment'?

Maybe the Trumpist audience are so dim they might actually interpret it that way, but I could also imagine, if reversed, something like the Daily Show having fun with a snippet of Trump saying something that sounded nuts when clipped out of context. Though of course they wouldn't have to because he says so many things that sound nuts even _in_ context.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Is the implication that the Trumpists are trying to make it look as if Biden is having a 'senior moment'?

Maybe the Trumpist audience are so dim they might actually interpret it that way, but I could also imagine, if reversed, something like the Daily Show having fun with a snippet of Trump saying something that sounded nuts when clipped out of context. Though of course they wouldn't have to because he says so many things that sound nuts even _in_ context.

According to court cases, the right actually expects to be lied to and they don’t care about the truth which is why they watch actual fake news.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Haha, nice catch BTC

an2eZmq.png
In my state the term would be FELONY, I hope FL would also classify it as a FELONY.

Jan 25, 2011
In true Trump fashion, he held a rally tonight in Omaha and they bused thousands of people from a parking area 3-4 miles away to attend the event. Problem is they didn’t really make a plan to get people back. Several people have been taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia and other issues in the freezing weather as Omaha police scramble to try to sort the mess out.

this thread lays out the nights events.

Last edited:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Trump continues his tradition of sticking host cities with the bill

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
In tru Trumo fashion, he held a rally tonight in Omaha and they bussed thousands of people from a parking area 3-4 miles away to attend the event. Problem is they didn’t really make a plan to get people back. Several people have been taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia and other issues in the freezing weather as Omaha police scramble to try to sort the mess out.

And thus, they will STILL vote for Donald Trump. Go figure. "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night nor Covid exposure stays these Trumpies from scarifying their life for Donald Trump." As with a loyal soldier who sacrificed his legs to win the battle, so goes the Trump people. In a cult you do what it takes. You drink the koolaid, you murder your children, you hang yourself from the rafters, you mass murder school children, YOU... DO... WHATEVER... IS... REQUIRED...

twjr

Jul 5, 2006
In my state the term would be FELONY, I hope FL would also classify it as a FELONY.
Are you telling me that Trump committed voter fraud... No surely not. I mean Trump would never do something that he's accusing his opponents of. Fake News.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I know this is about his father in law but gotta put this one up where Jared essentially says black people are maybe too lazy for them to effectively help.

Hey everyone could be as successful as Jared and the Trump’s are if they just wanted to. It’s so easy they were able to get rich just by born. If you can’t do that then you are just being lazy. If the poor have no bread then let them eat cake what’s the big deal?

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
In tru Trumo fashion, he held a rally tonight in Omaha and they bussed thousands of people from a parking area 3-4 miles away to attend the event. Problem is they didn’t really make a plan to get people back. Several people have been taken to hospital suffering from hypothermia and other issues in the freezing weather as Omaha police scramble to try to sort the mess out.

this is how you own the libs

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

They will still vote for him. Assuming they survive his rally. Or didn’t catch COVID or another bug after being crammed in the bus and the rally with a bunch of unmasked people who were screaming and hollering. They will blame some lackey for poor planning instead of blaming Trump for not giving a shit about them once they stopped cheering and making him feel good about himself.

An attendee from trump’s Omaha rally had no comment…

tenor.gif

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
They will still vote for him. Assuming they survive his rally. Or didn’t catch COVID or another bug after being crammed in the bus and the rally with a bunch of unmasked people who were screaming and hollering. They will blame some lackey for poor planning instead of blaming Trump for not giving a shit about them once they stopped cheering and making him feel good about himself.

An attendee from trump’s Omaha rally had no comment…

View attachment 32486
Should launch a Trump Campaign to harvest ballots from True Trumpers in icu’s and on ventilators...

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Last edited:

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
The Hill

Some interesting points. A lot of it depends on the entire polling industry being completely wrong again. Could it happen? Sure - I think Trump has defied all expectations and brushed off everything to this point. I guess nothing would surprise me at this point.

I think the biggest, most objective data point is the GOP narrowing the gap significantly in new voter registration this cycle, especially in swing states that Trump won last time. I don't hear very many people talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.