Donald Trump 2020

Page 74 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hahahahaha

F U Donnie ... you BURNED.

Looks like Putin sees the writing on the wall and it definitely ain't something that reads "Trump Wins Again!"

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
This is basically my take on the stock market today:

tenor.gif

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
It's going to keep going down until a stimulus (for average Americans) is given out.
Well, I'm sure the major clients for the markets would like the money shoveled in in a way that earns them returns the fastest possible way. Gotta keep the corporate welfare train going you know.

Reactions: Homerboy

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Looks like Putin sees the writing on the wall and it definitely ain't something that reads "Trump Wins Again!"

Trump's pretty much outlived his usefulness at this point. Putin got what he wanted out of him. Trump has and continues to make a mockery of our democratic process - sowing the seeds of division and the confidence of said system by the populace . Trump has probably been a disappointment in the long run to Vlad. He should’ve remembered that Trump isn’t just a corrupt businessman, he’s first and foremost a con artist. You can make quid pro quo deals with him all day long - but once he gets that quid you’re never going to see your quo.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Trump's pretty much outlived his usefulness at this point. Putin got what he wanted out of him. Trump has and continues to make a mockery of our democratic process - sowing the seeds of division and the confidence of said system by the populace . Trump has probably been a disappointment in the long run to Vlad. He should’ve remembered that Trump isn’t just a corrupt businessman, he’s first and foremost a con artist. You can make quid pro quo deals with him all day long - but once he gets that quid you’re never going to see your quo.
I think he got exactly the clown show he wanted and a lot of stupid to exploit down the line.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
ANY REPUBLICAN that thinks it will get better under a term two of Donald Trump is just nutz. If Donald Trump is re-elected the economy will tank worse than before as the pandemic reaches untold heights. The virus alone will destroy what is remaining of the Trump economy. And, we will have no vaccine within 2021 nor people willing to take it. The riots and the protest will not only continue but will become an every day occurrence. Trump 2021, rioting, deaths, closures, mass panic while Donald Trump calls it, it is what it is.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I think he got exactly the clown show he wanted and a lot of stupid to exploit down the line.

In reality ... Putin will still have a use for Trump, if/after Trump is ejected from the Oval Office. Whether Trump is sitting in a no-extradition country or in the USA awaiting trial, he will continue tweeting away nonstop. Unless Twitter boots his ass for TOS violations. I'm assuming If Trump weren’t occupying the White House; unless he changes his behavior (fat chance)he’ll lose his access in short order.

Putin would certainly like to have Trump continuing to destabilize the USA and divide Americans. The project of bringing the USA to its knees has progressed quite well over the past four years under Trump — but, to Putin - it’s not yet finished. That doesn’t mean that Putin will do what Trump wants; Putin was never interested in doing what Trump wanted. So Putin’s recent remarks about Biden were no fluke. Putin anticipates the possibility of needing to negotiate with Biden over sanctions (etc.) and won’t help Trump by agreeing to any fictions about supposed misconduct by Biden.

Putin will continue to operate his asset Trump. He has great leverage over Trump; not that Trump will be reluctant to tear down the Biden Administration, of course he will. He will continue to do Putins bidding. While he’s doing it, though, Putin will demonstrate his power to his subjects by okaying attacks on Trump as well as mockery of him on Russian television.

Putin and his controlled media - They’ve been doing that for a while now, anyway. The search terms 'mocking Trump "Russian television"’ get over 355,000 hits on pages from recent years, such as this 2019:

… the world is laughing at us — and no one is laughing harder than Russia.

…Appearing on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev , Mikhail Gusman, first deputy director general of ITAR-TASS, Russia’s oldest and largest news agency, predicted: “Sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power. The next term or the term after that, it doesn’t matter… I have an even more unpleasant forecast for Trump. After the White House, he will face a very unhappy period.”

The host, Vladimir Soloviev, smugly asked: “Should we get another apartment in Rostov ready?” Soloviev’s allusion was to the situation of Viktor Yanukovych, former president of Ukraine, who was forced to flee to Russia in 2014 and settled in the city of Rostov-on-Don.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ssian-state-TV-still-openly-laughing-at-Trump

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
In reality ... Putin will still have a use for Trump, if/after Trump is ejected from the Oval Office. Whether Trump is sitting in a no-extradition country or in the USA awaiting trial, he will continue tweeting away nonstop. Unless Twitter boots his ass for TOS violations. I'm assuming If Trump weren’t occupying the White House; unless he changes his behavior (fat chance)he’ll lose his access in short order.

Putin would certainly like to have Trump continuing to destabilize the USA and divide Americans. The project of bringing the USA to its knees has progressed quite well over the past four years under Trump — but, to Putin - it’s not yet finished. That doesn’t mean that Putin will do what Trump wants; Putin was never interested in doing what Trump wanted. So Putin’s recent remarks about Biden were no fluke. Putin anticipates the possibility of needing to negotiate with Biden over sanctions (etc.) and won’t help Trump by agreeing to any fictions about supposed misconduct by Biden.

Putin will continue to operate his asset Trump. He has great leverage over Trump; not that Trump will be reluctant to tear down the Biden Administration, of course he will. He will continue to do Putins bidding. While he’s doing it, though, Putin will demonstrate his power to his subjects by okaying attacks on Trump as well as mockery of him on Russian television.

Putin and his controlled media - They’ve been doing that for a while now, anyway. The search terms 'mocking Trump "Russian television"’ get over 355,000 hits on pages from recent years, such as this 2019:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ssian-state-TV-still-openly-laughing-at-Trump

Preaching to the choir man, preaching to the choir.
Putin is a supreme case officer. Trump is his agent. Useful idiot or not, still an agent.
I think you can see it on his face sometimes, Helsinki for one, the eyes, the little smirk - all of it which he *knows* he gives off; this shit is easy bitches. Its that bitch whistle, "this idiot is my bitch" - message to the world. Same with the novichoks and polonium poisonings, its the fucking signature. Trump is in no way comparable to Adolf but maybe the dude with his hand up his ass is.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Since day one, I can not get past his random capitalization of words. Much like the content of this tweets, it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

"his tweets" or "this tweet"? I'll put that down as a typo! Feel I have to point that out before a Trump-fan does.

But agreed - for someone who presumably had a great deal of money spent on his education, his level of literacy is not impressive. I guess conservatives do often say that you can't solve problems by throwing money at them - and in the case of Trump's ineptitude, that seems to be true.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Nope. Still the same.

Link works for me.

Don't quite understand the point being made, though. Not really sure what the Trump campaign's edit is attempting to do. Seems like a set-up for some weak humour, rather than something more sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.