Donald Trump 2020

Page 72 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
So has he really started going on about flushing toilets again? In the middle of a pandemic and just before an election, that's what's on his mind?

I suspect he seriously needs to improve his diet.
Flushing weighs heavily the minds on those that are full of shit, and their base.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, definitely didn't go well for Trump!

So, lets see here,

Chris Wallace was so mean!

Savannah Guthrie was so mean!

Kristen Welker will be so mean!

Leslie Stahl was so mean!

Republicans are cucked snowflakes that need a safe space.

Remember folks, whenever some right-wing authoritarian is screaming hysterically at you, it's all projection.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
PXVxZJ8.jpg

They want him to run the country but don't trust him with their money

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Looks like, in the past 24 hours or so, Biden lost about half a point in the national polls according to 538. Is this due to the Hunter bullshit, or just normal fluctuation?

Jan 25, 2011
Looks like, in the past 24 hours or so, Biden lost about half a point in the national polls according to 538. Is this due to the Hunter bullshit, or just normal fluctuation?
Depends what polls they are aggregating from. Trafalgar Group, IBD and some other far right leaning ones have been very active lately but I know 538 ignores some poorly graded polls in their averaging.

Edit: I just took a look and there's 2 IBD polls recently that show Biden only +2 and +3 which are likely bringing their average down slightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: uclaLabrat

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Watching Lawrence O'Donnell right now talking about just that.
Supposedly had more money (17.5M) run through there in 2017, than in the 5 previous years combined. Then the orange menace withdrew 15+M from the account.

What does a billionaire need with a measly $15 million dollars?
Oh right, because $15 million is actually a lot of money to Trump. Loser.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Of course who responds to these polls in the first place. I don't answer calls from numbers/names I don't recognize. The list of blocked numbers is growing every day recently.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Of course who responds to these polls in the first place. I don't answer calls from numbers/names I don't recognize. The list of blocked numbers is growing every day recently.

I dunno, but now Biden has lost a full 1% of his lead compared to his previous high a day ago.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yep, they would never know anything if I was representative of how people screen their phone calls.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
I dunno, but now Biden has lost a full 1% of his lead compared to his previous high a day ago.

The important ones here are WI, PA and MI.
He has to maintain CO, NM and NV.
In those states the leads are almost the same

NC, AZ, FL, GA, OH are dessert.
TX if you want to get greedy.

At least in my adoptive state of Michigan, Joe is bombarding the waves with ads, and the campaign is very engaged, so we are not letting the guard down.
Gov Gretchen is also engaged, as we want to keep the senate and take back the state house.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Can someone explain to me why Trump keeps playing YMCA at his rallies? Is it because The Village People are the only musical artists left on the planet who have not given a “cease and desist” order to the Trump campaign? Did he hear Pence singing it after spending an evening at the baths…

Pence: Do you like snails or oysters?
Trump: Can’t I have a Big Mac With ketchup!
Pence: Look at you! You little freak!

It seems clear Donald doesn’t actually know the lyrics of any song he has ever heard. He probably just thinks the horns sound strong and tremendous, and make him strong and tremendous by association.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well if Trump wins we on the other side will still have some hope to grasp for. We can hope that a vaccine will be available on November 4th, we can take that vaccine, then book a flight and get the hell out of here. If you have immunity to the virus you can pretty much move anywhere you want to around the world. Anywhere but here in Trump land. If Donald Trump wins that means America has become Donald Trump land, that the majority of America are helplessly lost AND now in total control so why stay?

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Can someone explain to me why Trump keeps playing YMCA at his rallies? Is it because The Village People are the only musical artists left on the planet who have not given a “cease and desist” order to the Trump campaign? Did he hear Pence singing it after spending an evening at the baths…

Pence: Do you like snails or oysters?
Trump: Can’t I have a Big Mac With ketchup!
Pence: Look at you! You little freak!

It seems clear Donald doesn’t actually know the lyrics of any song he has ever heard. He probably just thinks the horns sound strong and tremendous, and make him strong and tremendous by association.

Because he is machismo! LOL. After Caroni made him super t, he is like a fresh young guy looking for other guys at the local Y-M-C-A. They have even filed a “cease and desist” order too. LOL.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Well if Trump wins we on the other side will still have some hope to grasp for. We can hope that a vaccine will be available on November 4th, we can take that vaccine, then book a flight and get the hell out of here. If you have immunity to the virus you can pretty much move anywhere you want to around the world. Anywhere but here in Trump land. If Donald Trump wins that means America has become Donald Trump land, that the majority of America are helplessly lost AND now in total control so why stay?

Unfortunately not all of us can afford to just up and move. If I was rich enough I might have a summer home in Vancouver, BC and maybe a place in Cairns, Australia.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
John Fogerty is issuing a cease & desist order at every rally where Trump plays "Fortunate Son".
I wish all these artists would sue Trump for this BS. He may not be held accountable while being President, but these could be added to the list of lawsuits he faces after being voted out of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.