Donald Trump 2020

Page 68 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

"Vote TRUMP California. No more blackouts, shutdowns, ridiculous forrest fires, or water “rationing (coming soon). We can win in California NOW!"

Dexamethasone is a hell of a drug.

Trump just made the word forest BIGGER!

I recommend that Trump pour all his resources into California. He’s only down by … checking … 30 points; if he can promise no more droughts I’m sure he can make that up in no time.

So how the cult followers process the ‘vote for me and all these things that HAVEN’T happened during the years I’ve been President, will now, somehow, happen’ message?

Or .... “Vote for me to prevent the thing that’s about to start happening during my presidency!”

I'm assuming they just ‘blip’ over it and decline to think about it at all, preferring, perhaps, to gaze on your glorious copy of Trump and Melania riding a Harley through cheering crowds and daydreaming about how, if you were to meet him, Trump would clap you on the back and say ‘well done, friend, well done!’

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
His voters view throwing a temper tantrum as acting the part of alpha male, owning the libtards, and "winning".

So what it comes down to is... not how retarded or evil Trump is demonstrated to be... we all know he is. The difference is how many people oppose those things.
His melt down is happening about a week before I thought it would. Hold on for the ride. He knows he's a goner.

Reactions: cytg111

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Trump has seen the writing on the wall. He probably even now knows he's probably not even going to be able to steal the election, much less actually win it.. So with all of the back logged lawsuits and impending tax evasion, fraud and etc. I fully expect Trump to start acting even more batshit crazy to avoid jail for the rest of his life. Maybe he thinks he'll get released into custody of his family or be in some nice institution instead of Rikers. I personally would like to see him spend the rest of his life in prison wishing he had died of Covid-19.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Trump has seen the writing on the wall. He probably even now knows he's probably not even going to be able to steal the election, much less actually win it.. So with all of the back logged lawsuits and impending tax evasion, fraud and etc. I fully expect Trump to start acting even more batshit crazy to avoid jail for the rest of his life. Maybe he thinks he'll get released into custody of his family or be in some nice institution instead of Rikers. I personally would like to see him spend the rest of his life in prison wishing he had died of Covid-19.

I am worried about this as well. I imagine our duck will be a lame berserker. He will franticly waddle around like a duck with its head cut off.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Have you seen Cruz lay out some reality here? Scrape off the Trump ass licking ~15 seconds worth and you have what it is.
Ted knows exactly what is going on but he has to keep up the act.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Have you seen Cruz lay out some reality here? Scrape off the Trump ass licking ~15 seconds worth and you have what it is.

I almost universally feel like I need to go to the bathroom when he shows up on TV.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Bernie Sanders set it straight when Bernie stated that senate republicans want no further stimulus, period. Senate republicans are perfectly content that no progress is happening. Senate republicans are content because should a package emerged and went to the senate for a vote, for senate republicans the gig would be up. Senate republicans would be forced to openly and to go on record opposing the package or any package. The last thing senate republicans want the public to know is who it is that really opposes any further stimulus. Mitch McConnell could never get near the votes he would need to pass anything with the name stimulus attached to the name. If a stripped down stimulus were sent to the senate only addressing the airlines and nothing else, senate republicans would reject that package as well. And for Donald Trump to dangle a standalone stimulus providing only checks to Americans, Trump knows and McConnell knows even that would never pass a republican controlled senate. If Americans want to know the truth about the holdup on any stimulus legislation, go ask Bernie Sanders.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

Thanks Ted Obvious. The alternate reality was possible in March if they acted like this pandemic was a concern, communicated truthfully to the public and managed the response. Very easy actually, too bad it runs counter to lying, misinformation and batshit craziness that the Republicon party has used under tRump.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Thanks Ted Obvious. The alternate reality was possible in March if they acted like this pandemic was a concern, communicated truthfully to the public and managed the response. Very easy actually, too bad it runs counter to lying, misinformation and batshit craziness that the Republicon party has used under tRump.
Its the clearest picture I have seen yet, no matter where you turn you have to apply that appropriate filter, be it cnn fox msn nbc etc etc and it always leaves behind this wiggle room of standard deviation on the truth. Cruz flat out stating the both houses AND the presidency is in major jepordy... thats truth. Cruz is a fucking snake but he ... is he one of the brightest goppers around?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

I love this bit-

But I also think if on Election Day, people are angry and they've given up hope and they're depressed, which is what Pelosi and Schumer want them to be, I think it could be a terrible election. I think we could lose the White House and both houses of Congress, that it could be a bloodbath of Watergate proportions.

No, Ted. That's not what Dems want. It's just the place where Trump led us all. And you helped him get us there, spineless sycophant that you are.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Rep. Jason Smith wants the British Royal family to stop Meghan and Harry from telling people to “reject hate speech and misinformation” because that is campaigning against Trump.

Lol!..Did he just self-own himself by openly admitting that Trump is hate speech?.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I love this bit-

No, Ted. That's not what Dems want. It's just the place where Trump led us all. And you helped him get us there, spineless sycophant that you are.

Yup, thats the 15 seconds of ass licking I was referring to.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Rep. Jason Smith wants the British Royal family to stop Meghan and Harry from telling people to “reject hate speech and misinformation” because that is campaigning against Trump.

Lol!..Did he just self-own himself by openly admitting that Trump is hate speech?.

Yes. To be fair, the whole block have been out of the closet for some time now. Let the hate flow free is their new motto.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Imagine should Donald Trump be re-elected. With how Trump believes in white supremacy groups, anti government groups, groups that kidnap politicians, imagine how those groups would flourish under a second term of Donald Trump. We would have all of these white supremacy groups some the same but others with a difference eventually competing against one another. So then, what happens when the power struggles develop between these anti American, anti government, Donald Trump enabled terrorist groups that mind you will multiply by the hundreds under a second Trump term. All it would take is a handful of fanatics with big guns that believe they can do terrorism better than the other terrorist group to start a new group. Can you imagine the battles and wars that would develop between the different groups? And... what do you do when forced to choose between and align with one of those many groups battling against one another? Just as with the gangs, one white supremacy group would want to control all the power, to rise above the others, and when it comes down to it the only thing that would matter is the money. Terrorist groups would become so consumed with acquiring money to operate and power to excel above the others, that the motive for why the group formed in the first place would become lost. You see, if given enough power and influence all of these terrorist groups would become what they so hated and despised in the first place, a government in their own right. A government seeking only power and more power as to control the masses. Exactly what we have today but they are not called terrorist groups, they are called Democrats and republicans.

All of the anti government anti establishment gun toting extremists of today think that they have it all figured out. And they believe that they can do it better than what we have now. Just multiply that by hundreds and there you have it, exactly what they have in Mexico. Complete chaos and a citizenry fleeing for their lives. Hello American...

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

Not at all. I notice your biased take only registers one half of Meghan and Harry's statements - what about the other one, eh?

The guy could be acknowledging that Trump's hope for re-election is entirely dependent on misinformation.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Again, I don’t think the radical white supremacy groups will directly endanger America, it will be their inner fighting, group against group that would toss America into total chaos. Donald Trump would enable that by enabling white supremacist groups to grow and flourish. So far with their new found power they are looked upon as one single group, at least ideology speaking, but wait until their power grows and the infighting begins. Think of it as Mexico and the cartel where the police are useless. Vote for Trump if this is what you want.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
If Trump loses and realizes he has to step down, he won't do anything to improve the economy because that would politically help Biden and the dems. He may actively sabotage it, and other things.
There is no "may" in his actively sabotaging the country when he loses. He will, and with a vengeance. He will develop carpal tunnel from signing pardons and executive orders to burn the country down.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
There is no "may" in his actively sabotaging the country when he loses. He will, and with a vengeance. He will develop carpal tunnel from signing pardons and executive orders to burn the country down.
Fortunately, EOs can be reversed by the next president - as Trump, of all people, should know. Once he loses, I expect that more people from our Executive lead institutions will regrow their backbones.

Status
Not open for further replies.