Donald Trump 2020

Page 59 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Apparently he's not racist, though, and he definitely hasn't received unprecedented support among KKK and other proud, public, highly vocal white supremacists that have actually never voted before, because there was never a candidate racist enough to speak for them!

I know that is all true, because proud conservatives on ATP&N say it is true. Because.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Apparently he's not racist, though, and he definitely hasn't received unprecedented support among KKK and other proud, public, highly vocal white supremacists that have actually never voted before, because there was never a candidate racist enough to speak for them!

I know that is all true, because proud conservatives on ATP&N say it is true. Because.
If you can't find a signed and notarized document where Trump signs stating that he's racist, then he's not racist.

The real racists are the liberals. Because DemocraticPlantation™ or whatever.

Reactions: jman19

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Trump when confronted about Global warming and science.

TRUMP: "Ok, it’ll start getting cooler, you just watch."

CROWFOOT: "I wish science agreed with you."

TRUMP: "I don’t think science knows, actually."
Can't discuss reality with an abject moron.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Once again, Trump comes to California and gives a lecture on forest management. This from a guy who, I guarantee, has never been in a forest in his life. He thinks that California just needs to hire a few Mexicans with leaf blowers.

Again ... he told the story of talking to a “world leader” from a “forest nation” about forest management and how California is doing it all wrong. I'm sure this "unnamed source" called him fucking "sir" and had tears in his eye's. When is someone going to remind this dipshit that he believes that all unnamed sources are fake news?

Someone should also remind him that if he weren't elected POTUS, nobody would give a flying fuck what he thinks about ANYTHING that has to do with science.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Just an FYI.....
Word is, if Trump prevails and Republicans prevail, the Trump 2nd term agenda is to hold a constitutional convention to rewrite and remove rule by the people from the US constitution. They want to greatly limit what the people can do, including how they vote. Or, if they are allowed to vote. Very powerful forces are at work designing an updated US constitution and if Trump is reelected, it will be.

ACWII

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
So Trump apparently thinks it’s legal to assassinate leaders of sovereign countries. Said he wanted to assassinate the Syrian leader but was talked out of it by Mattis.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
So Trump apparently thinks it’s legal to assassinate leaders of sovereign countries. Said he wanted to assassinate the Syrian leader but was talked out of it by Mattis.

That's old news. Sadly.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
oh there's definitely a herd mentality

1600167102881.webp

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I guess one should be thankful that Boris hasn't suggested that as a way out of the Brexit dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.