Donald Trump 2020

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I know fox tends to lean left but dang.

So we should be expecting a lawsuit against Murdoch pronto, right?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Sad thing about Matt is that he gets it. He truely does. I dont think it has sunk all the way in with all the rest of the GOP'ers ... Matt realizes that todays real is that assholery is untouchable, in fact, the base thrives on it. He just takes it to the max, and evidently, he is right.
That base is fucking dangerous, as in 1934 dangerous.

Reactions: dingster1

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well.... all I can go on is what my Trumpie family members are saying. And it isn't good. And they are all true blue Trump supporters, the kind who believe Donald Trump can do no wrong even when his policies i.e. tax reforms hit them hard on a personal basis. Donald Trump's tax fiasco costs my Trumpie nephew some $4000. It got to the point where the IRS was threatening my nephew because as a Trumpie, naturally my rebellious Trumpie nephew felt that he could just ignore his tax bill. And why not? Donald Trump has done that all of his life.

But that is not the problem, the problem now is their outright blatant racist attitude. And unlike before where they at least tried to hide their true racist attitude, now they do not even try. They are bitching about blacks rioting, they are really bitching about confederate monuments coming down, "It is our history", they say. They say, "Whats next, defacing Mount Rushmore?" They just don't get it. Not at all. They won't even try. And I really had believed that "some" of them, of my Trumpie family members were really not that racist, but oh boy was I wrong. Religious Christian as they all proclaim to be, they obvious think that heaven will be an all white heaven. And if that heaven is a mixed heaven, then they will demand separate dining facilities.

Racism is so ugly. I TRY to compare Hitler's Germany to America's black oppression. I tell them that after Hitler died and Germany had lost that war, the first thing to come down were those Nazi symbols and that Nazi memorability. And..... AND..... most of those Nazi statues and symbols came down by the hands of """AMERICAN SOLDIERS""". Yes, it was occupying American soldiers who tore down much of those Nazi relics. I TRY to make that comparison of how offensive those statues and flags are to Jews, and how Confederate statues and flags are just as offensive to the African-American community. BUT DO THEY LISTEN? NOPE! Nope, they won't. They just argue back to me, ""SLAVERY WAS A LONG TIME AGO. NONE OF THOSE BLACK MARCHING HAVE EVER BEEN A SLAVE."
Stupidity... what are you going to do????? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.