Donald Trump 2020

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
If Trump wins a second term I think his fans will be very disappointed and very bored.
Donald Trump part two need not worry about another election or care about playing the clown and the fool to keep his base amused with his antics.
All that Trump can leave behind.
Trump two will be quite different from Trump one.
His base won’t see that amusing entertaining celebrity Trump anymore but instead they will see the more serious unfunny business Trump. I doubt the business Trump will be quite so entertaining or entertaining enough for satisfying his fans.
During Donald Trump part two, Trump will be busy finishing up with his evil plans. His plans to take away healthcare including any hints of Obamacare. His plan to stack the courts from top down will Trumpie far right extremists. To ban all abortion which will be a must if Trump is to keep his one big promise to the evangelical base. Trump two will finish his wall, naturally, the wall that Mexico paid nothing towards. Trump two will pardon all of his Trumpie crooks and scoundrels because this will be his last chance to keep them quiet and keep them from writing those nasty Trump legacy damaging tell-all books. Trump two will no longer be that funny, no longer that funny red hat Trump funny.
And while they are missing funny Trump I wonder if they will notice their healthcare going bye bye or notice their taxes going up up or their Medicare and social security being cut cut? Will they notice any of that, or will they be clutching onto their red hats dreaming of days gone by?
And then will come that day, that day after Trump part two when they realize the damage done, they realize the price they paid to be amused by Donald Trump. Then, Donald Trump won’t seem that funny as they had once thought.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
cheeto is dumb as bag of hair.
Trump repeatedly misunderstands health officials advising him about coronavirus

He keeps talking about a vaccine in a few months and multiple doctors, scientists have repeatedly told him
it would be anywhere from12-18 months.

"Mr Trump latched onto executives' mentions of moving into new phases of testing in the next few months. But Mr Fauci
at one point broke in to try and explain to the president that required testing would not allow the drugs to actually reach Americans by summer. "

He will fuck this up, six ways from Sunday.

Untold numbers of lives may be on the line, and some poor bastard has the job of trying to educate an adamant moron. And with the utmost caution, so he won't realize he's being educated.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
What the hell is wrong with these people??

At the core if it, I wouldn't be at all surprised that it comes down to overturning Roe vs. Wade. I bet they'd literally throw a baby out with the bathwater if it meant overturning abortion and sell their soul to the devil in the process, of course.

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
Trump has a huge christian nationalist machine behind him.

He ain't no demoncrat trying to force us into gay marriage, forcing young adults into abortions to support continuation of their sinful lives, etc.

You know the usual religious whack jobbery.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Trump has a huge christian nationalist machine behind him.

He ain't no demoncrat trying to force us into gay marriage, forcing young adults into abortions to support continuation of their sinful lives, etc.

You know the usual religious whack jobbery.

Dripping with satire.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

They been brainwashed by Rupert Murdoch for over 20 years.
I hate that they've been brainwashed but I don't hate them. Its actually quite normal once a society gets fat, dumb, and happy. Politicians and special interest groups slowly but surely try to fill us with bullshit and if they are clever, most of us will never know.

Reactions: zinfamous

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Tremendous speech today with only about 8 minutes and 41 seconds of rambling.

Can some fluent in morse code translate the blinking from the lady to the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.