Donald Trump 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I have resolved to be more forgiving of the Donald in 2020, and less critical.

Finally realized I have absolutely no control over politics and voting is simply not enough. Theres no point in me getting angry every day. Yes, he's a piece of shit, but theres lots of shitheads in the world and I cant stop that.
Better to look after myself and the few things I can control.
Fewer headaches, probably extend my lifespan.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I have resolved to be more forgiving of the Donald in 2020, and less critical.

Finally realized I have absolutely no control over politics and voting is simply not enough. Theres no point in me getting angry every day. Yes, he's a piece of shit, but theres lots of shitheads in the world and I cant stop that.
Better to look after myself and the few things I can control.
Fewer headaches, probably extend my lifespan.

If it's "not enough", I would hope that you do it anyway. I personally say it's not enough because I cannot project my emotions and convictions effectively enough to make a difference through my vote.

But I plan my personal budget. I have all the "needs" accounted for; I have my "chump change" accounted for; I have a plan for "savings"; I'm saving up for my first electric car. After all my wonderful personal wishes for "new stuff" and growing wealth, I budget a little money for political donations. I keep clearing my mailbox of all the solicitations -- which I refuse to block. When the time is right and the solicitation seems a best bet, I click to charge my credit card through Act Blue. And the card is already budgeted, as are the donations . . .

Another thing, for those who can spare a few hours a month away from home, is the possibility of volunteering in a political club that follows your immediate and more general inclinations. You can register people to vote. You can assist in organizing and hosting fundraisers. You can attend and even organize peaceful demonstrations. There's more than enough to do toward helping local political talent and the national cause at the same time.

Reactions: LightPattern

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hopefully one of the horrible and moronic things he does is "throw a temper tantrum on live TV when he loses the election." Would be interesting to see Fox try and explain that one.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Hopefully one of the horrible and moronic things he does is "throw a temper tantrum on live TV when he loses the election." Would be interesting to see Fox try and explain that one.

If/when he loses the election, he'll probably state that it's a coup by liberal voters.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
If/when he loses the election, he'll probably state that it's a coup by liberal voters.

Oh, I'm sure he would -- I'm just imagining that he would also shriek and rage like a 2-year-old who was just told he can't have cookies. He already acts like an overgrown toddler, he might as well be honest about it and throw a fit.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I don't understand....
If Donald Trump is soooo bad, and he is so bad indeed, how then is it that Trump will be re-elected in 2020?
We all know that he will be so lets not fool ourselves.
What will matter and the only thing that will matter is the economy and jobs.
Personally, I think the economy is all smoke and mirrors and the jobs figures are all made of cooking the books.
Republicans accused Obama of fuddling the jobs figures, so obviously republicans believe this is possible to do. And if it is possible to do, then you can bet your life Donald Trump and his administration are doing exactly that.

Yet, Trump will be re-elected.
I know it, you know it, we all know it.
JUST WAIT until that one democratic candidate emerges and it goes head to head. We will see nasty as never before.
Has anyone ever wondered just how bad election-mode Donald Trump can be? Or ever wondered how bad his people can be? Just how low they can go?
Well..... you are about to find out the hard way.
Every singe four-letter-word will become the prime-time stable, especially when airing live those Donald Trump rallies.
We will see hidden video of private parts, sexual acts, drug use, talk of drug use, sex tapes of Donald's wive(s), of Joe's wife, of their kids and of everyone associated with their campaigns.
And that is only the tip of the ice berg.
Who knows if we can survive a second term of Donald Trump? Who knows if we can survive this election cycle involving Donald Trump....?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
You'd think she'd just have that smile permanently affixed like the Joker by now

I've noticed this new found attempt by Melania to "pretend" she really cares.
I figure Donald is either holding son Barron hostage in the Whitehouse basement with threats of torcher if Melania fails to go along, either that or Donald has increased her post presidency payoff trust fund including the promise of divorce.
Whatever it is, something is up with Melania.
I always thought she looks like a robot, maybe she is?
Maybe she got a software update?

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
I get the feeling there's a direct correlation between how safe the nation is and how often Trump is busy golfing his problems away.
we'd be better off if all he did was play golf and bang whoores

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
north korea knows how to throw shade..

North Korean media says the US should "urgently detain Trump" and put him in a mental hospital adding that "he cannot deodorize the nasty smell from his dirty body woven with frauds, sexual abuses and all other crimes."

tenor.gif

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
we'd be better off if all he did was play golf and bang whoores

He runs the gov't and his marriages the same way he plays golf:

“Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf,” Reilly notes. “He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs.”

Last edited:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He runs the gov't and his marriages the same way he plays golf:

“Trump doesn’t just cheat at golf,” Reilly notes. “He cheats like a three-card Monte dealer. He throws it, boots it, and moves it. He lies about his lies. He fudges and foozles and fluffs.”
That's why he never competed in any Pro-Am golf tournaments, he wasn't good enough playing clean to make the cut.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

His voters view throwing a temper tantrum as acting the part of alpha male, owning the libtards, and "winning".

So what it comes down to is... not how retarded or evil Trump is demonstrated to be... we all know he is. The difference is how many people oppose those things.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
1578060843321.png

Day 2 of an election year - Trump starts a war with Iran.

Also, during the 2016 election, Trumptards were crying bloody murder over Hillary starting WW3. And, here we are.

BTW, Iraq is a country we invaded - just to be clear.

Nov 8, 2012
Tis sad, but Donald Trump will win the election in November. I'm officially making the call here.

Unless something major (and unexpected) changes in the democratic primaries he will be our president for another 4 years. I'll retract my statement if I feel something major changed.

This SNL bit from the other week hit the nail on the head

Status
Not open for further replies.