Domestic violence, so easy to frame someone.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I was reading an attorney's reporting on how many battered females probably were never really battered and this has worked with males too. This is Florida/Palm Beach County based so it may differ state to state, but it's downright scary how easy it is.

It was talking about married couples mostly and getting alimony/support. The alimony/support is tricky, but in abuse situations it's easier sought.

Basically pick a day you know your mate goes out and drinks. If not try to get them to go out and have a night out on the town (guys night/girls night). When they get home encourage them to drink more.

Wait until they are more lit up.

Once that is done proceed to beat yourself and even cut yourself. Immediately call the police via 911 and say you have been abused and need help right away.

Once the police get there tell YOUR STORY, have them arrested...have someone from the crowd that more than likely has formed take pictures of your injury. Go to the hospital and get a record of your injuries...request painkillers whether you need them or not.

Get back home and liquidate all liquid assets and take any valuables.

Tell the State Attorney victim coordinator at first appearance that you want no contact, treatment for the offender, exclusive use of the home, a domestic violence injunction, try to set them up to violate that injunction, hire a family lawyer and start the divorce.

If that is done right basically one should get that maximum benefit from the courts...it's screwed up, but apparently is fairly common here. Predominately by females but now with more stay at home husbands and women bread winners; the roles are reversing.

Å

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
Just one less reason to get married.

Well it works with partners too...just the profit factor is greater married. If there are joint assets though you are just as screwed on them. Nothing illegal about a co-account holder liquidating an account.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
Just one less reason to get married.

Well it works with partners too...just the profit factor is greater married. If there are joint assets though you are just as screwed on them. Nothing illegal about a co-account holder liquidating an account.

In my state, the domestic violence laws also apply to people who are (or were previously) cohabitants in the same residence. Had a roommate a couple of years ago? Get in a fight? Bam..DV law applies. Weird, isn't it..

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
yeap.

A friend of my wife's was going through a divorce. her attorney pretty much told her to do what you said.

fake a DV report and get a no contact order . they then can't come back to the house (no matter who owns it..at least for a while).

then she can show that she is living in the house while seperated. wich will make it easyer for her to get.

its disgusting.

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
I've never personally seen or heard of someone who took it that far, but I do know of instances where I live where a couple simply got in a fight and the woman called police and claimed abuse. You are right though, its would be absurdly easy to frame someone there, especially given the bias in our legal system towards the woman. A guy I sat next to at work this last summer had a problem like this and made sure that he never contacted his wife during of after their divorce unless he had a witness present. But he still ended up being arrested at least once although he only spend 1 night in jail to my knowledge.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
it concerns me that you are looking this stuff up actually.

It was in my local paper.

You know they can deliver the news right to your door, no need to hunt it down.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: BrownTown
I've never personally seen or heard of someone who took it that far, but I do know of instances where I live where a couple simply got in a fight and the woman called police and claimed abuse. You are right though, its would be absurdly easy to frame someone there, especially given the bias in our legal system towards the woman. A guy I sat next to at work this last summer had a problem like this and made sure that he never contacted his wife during of after their divorce unless he had a witness present. But he still ended up being arrested at least once although he only spend 1 night in jail to my knowledge.

This is Palm Beach County, home of gold diggers.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

do you always have to be a sarcastic ass?

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
For every woman who invents a domestic violence case out of the blue like this, there's 10 who stay with abusive husbands who tool up on them daily, and never say a word to anyone, make excuses for it, whatever.

Basically what I'm saying is that women are retarded.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
..and if convicted you loose the right to own fire arms and existing arms will be taken away.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Once that is done proceed to beat yourself and even cut yourself. Immediately call the police via 911 and say you have been abused and need help right away.
Wouldn't the alleged abuser have blood/DNA/injury to their hands if they really committed the assault? Won't the investigating detective check for those injuries?

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
No doubt about it. All a woman has to do is give herself some bruises, especially around her neck, then call the cops. At the very least, they will haul the man away causing a ton of embarrassment for him and making all the neighbors believe that he is scum. Even if he is proven innocent, everyone will still believe he is a wife beater.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
Don't these woman understand that there is a thing called "sweet revenge"?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: iRONic
Wouldn't the alleged abuser have blood/DNA/injury to their hands if they really committed the assault? Won't the investigating detective check for those injuries?

on a simple assualt case? hell no. as it is the DNA testing is backloged years.

nto everyone is going to get blood or injure their hands.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Originally posted by: waggy

If I'm the accused abuser you can bet your ass my lawyer will get that shit. Then when I'm acquited I'll press charges for filing false charges as well as a civil suit for defamation.

SpiderWiz

Nov 24, 2004

do you always have to be a sarcastic ass?

I agree it was sarcastic, but didn't you take the first swing?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

If I'm the accused abuser you can bet your ass my lawyer will get that shit. Then when I'm acquited I'll press charges for filing false charges as well as a civil suit for defamation.

heh good luck.

by the time you get a lawyer DNA has already been washed away etc.

the police are not going to search for DNA on a assault case. not with the DNA testing places being backloged for years and it costing thousands to do.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006

heh good luck.

the police are not going to search for DNA on a assault case. not with the DNA testing places being backloged for years and it costing thousands to do.
As serious as just the perception of this type of charge is an innocent man would be a complete fucktard not to persue any and all mean to prove his innocense. Attorney/PI/independant lab included.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

heh good luck.

As serious as just the perception of this type of charge is an innocent man would be a complete fucktard not to persue any and all mean to prove his innocense. Attorney/PI/independant lab included.

and the point is moot. IF the police do not take DNA for a simple assault charge you aren't getting it latter.