DOJ to hold 11:00 AM EST live announcement

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Considering the jackasses running the show, I'm guessing its a BS announcement to shape narratives ahead of the VP debate tonight and to shift conversation away from Idiots boy's tweetstorming covid shitstorm

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
edit: oops! My bad. Post removed as info is outdated.

Perhaps Barr announcing that Antifa has been designated a terrorist org. Wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
My prediction—this will be Barr’s “interpretation” of the Durham Report, along with selected declassified materials that John Durham may or may not have reviewed during his investigation (things Trump declassified recently.) Mind you, the final Durham Report will not be released prior to the election, and I’m 100% confident that when it is released it will contradict Barr’s interpretation and amount to just another nothingburger.

This may be coupled with an indictment or a charge, but not against anyone named Obama, Biden or Clinton.

Reactions: Bitek and ivwshane

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
My prediction—this will be Barr’s “interpretation” of the Durham Report, along with selected declassified materials that John Durham may or may not have reviewed during his investigation (things Trump declassified recently.) Mind you, the final Durham Report will not be released prior to the election, and I’m 100% confident that when it is released it will contradict Barr’s interpretation and amount to just another nothingburger.

This may be coupled with an indictment or a charge, but not against anyone named Obama, Biden or Clinton.
John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith is in deep shit.

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2 and Pohemi

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

I'm gonna go for broke and say that Biden will be declared inelligible to be president.
(Haven't checked the news yet so I haven't seen anything)

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Something about Russia & Hillary investigations......snooze fest.....

I am waiting deplorable’s when will your elected people and deplorable controlled justice department do something about it?

Also related Fox News story about how much the investigations cost tax payers.
Hint it costs as much as a handful of Presidential Golf Trips.

Feb 4, 2009
Any bets on this unclassified non redacted material is actually redacted and/or indicts the President’s ties to Russia?

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Nice try but nobody outside of the mouth breathing base cares about this.

Feb 4, 2009
I do like how basically no news network plays into the Presidents Circus anymore.

Nothing on CNN
Nothing but a brief mention on msnbc
Nothing on local Fox station

I’ll wait for experts to dig thru the material. Whole thing sounds like the President is trying to recreate the magic of 2016.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I do like how basically no news network plays into the Presidents Circus anymore.

Nothing on CNN
Nothing but a brief mention on msnbc
Nothing on local Fox station

I’ll wait for experts to dig thru the material. Whole thing sounds like the President is trying to recreate the magic of 2016.
Great. Don't play into their bullshit.

For the righties who are foaming at the mouth about this presser. I guess that means Hillary won't win next month

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Dis gonna be good... and probably something you can charge Barr with/for come 2021....

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Dept. of Justice? JUSTICE? Really? What a contradiction in terms it is after Barr got ahold of that dept. and turned it into an army of lawyers serving Trump's personal needs and desires.

That dept. has about as much credibility as Trump or any other dept. that's controlled by those sycophant bootlicking rectum sucking underlings of his.

Zero credibility and zero legitimacy is what the Trump admin. is all about. His admin. is so thoroughly corrupted by his insecurities and ineptitude that there is not a single thing that comes out of that admin. that's isn't suspect and/or dubiously suspicious in nature.