Does anyone watch The Five on Fox?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
She is smoking hot until the talking starts. All you need is your dick and some duct tape.
at6_zps1533b10b.jpg

Visuals are great but if I'm watching a news show I don't need some chick telling me the Earth is 7000 years old and Obama was born in Kenya.

Yep and like most (not all) of the bimbos on fox and other cable news "shows" they are all fluff and no substance.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003
Yep and like most (not all) of the bimbos on fox and other cable news "shows" they are all fluff and no substance.

The sad part is some of them are quite smart. Gretchen Carlson is actually pretty intelligent, but they have her saying such stupid crap. They seem to want her to come off as stupid as Kilmeade actually is.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I generally only watch the "Best of" news show clips. The Daily Show is enough TV for me for one day.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
They are #1 for the very reason that they are not afraid to take anyone on, including the president, and call them out for their bullshit. Fox has balls. The liberals like to scoff about them and they teach their base to belittle people for watching Fox, but they have nothing even close, as far as content, quality or ballsiness. They are powerful enough to be a real threat to Obama, so much so, that he tells America not to listen to them and also blames his failures on Fox. I love it! The other networks try and control what the viewers see and hear. That's not news and it's sad that some people's little lives are so sheltered.
wait_what.jpg

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
They can't put it on the internet if it isn't true.

I think I could safely argue that the Internet in general is as truthful as TV news in general. But I'm pretty cynical about the quality of reporting on any new channel.

The primary difference IMO is that the Internet is interactive and TV is passive. You search the Internet, while you watch TV. This is why IMO that TV news will eventually go the way of print newspaper.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Judging from the ads on news sites they probably agree. The ads are starting to get ridiculous, they won't be happy til they get the same add dollar per minute of content as tv though, most likely.