does anyone else feel incredibly seen by this big mood?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
The Creation, New Generation Z translation:

In the beginning, there was like, nothing, nada, zilch, just darkness, fam. And God was like, "Let there be light," and BOOM, it lit up, hella lit, ya know?

God was vibing, separating the light from the darkness, calling it day and night. It was mad dope, no cap.

Then God said, "Let there be, like, a sky in the midst of this water stuff," and it happened, and he was, like, "This sky is lit!"

Next, God was all about the water and the land. He said, "Let the waters gather and the dry land pop up." The water was like, "Say no more, fam," and the land was flexing its geography game.

God made all kinds of plants and trees, saying, "Let them grow and be fleeky," and it was good, like, eco-friendly good.

Then came the sun and the moon, God said, "You guys are gonna be lit and light up the day and night." They were like, "Bet, we got this."

God created the animals, big and small, and the sea creatures. He was like, "You all be wild and multiply, and it's gonna be a zoo out here!"

Finally, God created humans, male and female, and was like, "Y'all are gonna rule the earth, it's gonna be lit." 🌍✨🙏

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
I haven't done a survey, but many ancient cultures start the universe in very similar ways - chaos, darkness, something else that's formless, undefined, etc.

The idea of first creating light seems consistent with the big bang idea. But scientific cosmology has a way to go. With the JWST, we're seeing supermassive black holes in the early universe where they weren't expected to be.

Reactions: Pohemi

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I use yoink since Homer use to say it during the good and influential years of the Simpsons. The kids that use it today weren't even both then.

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
3qb3n7V.jpeg

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
I'm going to assume that this is a joke but I don't have a dog in the fight. Now if you hear of a raccoon fight, LMK.

• Haha
Reactions: brianmanahan