Do You Have The Right to Answer Your Door Armed?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I mean, you kinda did...

No one has ever said that. You're making up an argument that no one else is claiming. Who is this "anyone" making this claim? That's what I am asking.
So no one has said that there should be gun bans? No one has said there should be gun buybacks? No one has said guns should be confiscated?

I mean, they do. All the time.

Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah the vast majority of people are fine with this. I know that because tons of them vote for politicians who support no regulation, and the rest of them are NOT marching on Washington by the millions.
Theres what, 325 million of us? If a mere million were to stage protests at one time in one place, I think we'd get change. But thats too much work and we cant be bothered to get organized on that level. But every week you will see thousands of people on TV and the internet crying about how nothing is getting done.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yeah, I edited my post to add that notion...sometimes it's just wise to inform them even if not required.

Also: running your license/name will NOT show CCW info in most states. They are not interconnected and police will not be able to tell if you have one just from your record.

FWIW, I know several others with CCWs who explained that if they are pulled over and carrying concealed, they will simply hand the officer their CCL with their drivers lic. and vehicle reg. and insurance info, it just gives them the heads up.
Didn't help Philando Castilo

Reactions: Pohemi