Do women EVER take the first step in asking out a guy?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: sonz70
yep..and ontop of that..she paid me..and I got sex on the first night ;)

when are you going to say what happened last week?

white

Nov 2, 2000
Originally posted by: iamtrout
Originally posted by: Mrvile
Probably fat.

It's a boys dream when a girl makes the move.

No, not fat either. 135lb, 5'5", asian, lean, but not skinny.

there's your problem. start cruising local high schools. chicks dig a guy with a car.

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Yes they do make the first move...especially when it comes to getting some real action. I have made the first move when it comes to asking girls out and stuff, but I have NEVER made the first move when it comes to getting a piece. They want it way more than we do.

iamtrout

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: white
Probably fat.

there's your problem. start cruising local high schools. chicks dig a guy with a car.

fvck no

RedCOMET

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2002
THis girl i was seeing last year made the move on me. Met her randomly at one of the "dining" facilities on campus. THings went well for the most part. We were togeth for about 4 or so months.

I had to take a leave of absence from college for the semester, and she broke it off with me. Things, IMO were started to fall apart before that tho.

a little FYI, Bleeding internally from a ruptured spleen that was swollen due to Mono is bad. That's why i had to take a leave of absence from school :(

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: white
Probably fat.

fvck no

[Yoda] That is why you fail. [/Yoda]

Legend

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2005

It's the asian, lol. There's a group on facebook called something like "the asian guy always gets the shaft" and it talks about the obsession there is for asian girls and the guys get shafted.

Well, good luck.:)

RedCOMET

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Legend

It's the asian, lol. There's a group on facebook called something like "the asian guy always gets the shaft" and it talks about the obsession there is for asian girls and the guys get shafted.

Cool, i should see if there is one for my school, although i'm not asian.

kogase

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2004
Originally posted by: NFS4
?? I like it and it's all that matters...

An interesting attitude, seeing as how it is in your sig for all to see. I think he simply means that it seems a little... personal.

Summitdrinker

Golden Member
May 10, 2004
I have had plenty of women hit on me, but it's not always so obvious. They may do it in a sudel way, you have to pay attention. Often they just will give you hints that they?re interested in you. But they often will let you make the first real move towards a real first date.

iamtrout

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2001

Yeah, seriously, like WTF?

Non-asian guys oogle over Asian women, and Asian women want a tall, handsome, non-asian guy to boot, which leaves the Asian guys completely SOL. Our women are being taken away from us, and not even against their own free will!

AIEEEEE!!!!!!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: kogase
Originally posted by: NFS4
?? I like it and it's all that matters...

An interesting attitude, seeing as how it is in your sig for all to see. I think he simply means that it seems a little... personal.

A picture of my GF in a t-shirt and shorts laying on a couch watching TV? Now if she were laying in a bra and panties, I could see your point :D

blustori

Mar 2, 2005

Yeah, seriously, like WTF?

Non-asian guys oogle over Asian women, and Asian women want a tall, handsome, non-asian guy to boot, which leaves the Asian guys completely SOL. Our women are being taken away from us, and not even against their own free will!

AIEEEEE!!!!!!
^the person who posted above^

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
wow a lot of you must have brad pitt looks or something since so many of you got hit by women before you had a chance to hit on them ;)