DNC (Democratic National Convention) Thread

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Someone's job as paid shill just got a LOT harder...

He can't go off script, it is hilarious to watch him after a current event ramble on incoherently until the talking points memo has been posted or he C&P someone else's words. Pathetic POS.

Seriously, you haven't written an intelligent post in how long?

Whut's up wid dat?

Is ATPN your anger management therapy tool or something?

Let me help you out there -

wX4Ih6nf2EGjK-g-sY9tJw2.gif

ROTFLMAO!

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
I was working at home last night on one monitor, watching the football game and had two video feeds on a second monitor (love those Achieva Shimian QH270-Lites :wub:), and I don't recall listening to Krauthammer specifically.

However, from his mouth to my ear to ATPN works for me! He's the man!

Oh, BTW, to all of you petty internet Demo tyrants out there -

haters-mickey.gif

:D

Well you must have sent him ur post before he went on TV and before you posted it.

Here goes his comments, eerily similar phrasing to urs; the Paul Ryan 10 minute response, Obama waiting backstage, sef-indulgent. etc. etc. ..

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/06/krauthammer-bill-clinton-speech-a-giant-swing-and-a-miss-video/

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
"The Presidential race is largely determined.

The national media is correct that this year’s Presidential race is close. And voters are polarized: as few as 1-2% of voters are persuadable.

However, the media have failed to clearly spell out the logical consequence that the Presidential race is also very stable. President Obama has kept an electoral lead every single day since May. Based on the statistical behavior of polls in past re-election races, his November re-elect probability is 88%.

Conversely, the probability of unusual movement or a black-swan event is 12%."
http://election.princeton.edu/2012/09/06/general-overview-sept-2012/

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
John Kerry: "Ask Osama bin laden if he is better off now than four years ago."

DNC isn't content to just knock Romney down tonight; they're trying to eviscerate him tonight!

:ninja:

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
John Kerry: "Ask Osama bin laden if he is better off now than four years ago."

DNC isn't content to just knock Romney down tonight; they're trying to eviscerate him tonight!

:ninja:

Fuck Obama. Anything to distract from his disaster of a presidency and the utter misery of our nation and it's economy. May great fuck be upon him.

Ask Americans if they are better off. They are suffering untold misery because of this president.

mshan

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ron Insana on CNBC just said there are 3.5 million open high quality manufacturing jobs openings right now.

Other economist on CNBC said there is skills mismatch. She also said some of these lost jobs have been replaced by robots and are never coming back (robots have taken as many jobs and were shipped to China).

Seems to echo what Clinton said yesterday (i. e. 3 million job openings right now)

Last edited:

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Fuck Obama. Anything to distract from his disaster of a presidency and the utter misery of our nation and it's economy. May great fuck be upon him.

Ask Americans if they are better off. They are suffering untold misery because of this president.

I'm an American and I'm doing just fine. Fuck you for trying to speak for me.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Ron Insana on CNBC just said there are 3.5 million open high quality manufacturing jobs openings right now.

Other economist on CNBC said there is skills mismatch. She also said some of these lost jobs have been replaced by robots and are never coming back (robots have taken as many jobs and were shipped to China).

Seems to echo what Clinton said yesterday (i. e. 3 million job openings right now)

Thanks to the food stamp president it no longer is appealing to work. It's a fact that companies are having a hard time filling jobs, especially skilled trades, because it makes more sense for folks to take the hand outs rather than work.

This is obama's policies in action. A lot of my customers are in manufacturing, they all say the same thing - "I can't get good people who want to work, I can't compete with the 25 dollar an hour job they're getting from government for not working"

I've contemplated giving up my high paying network & security architect job to be a plumber, electrician or HVAC guy. That place is a freaking gold mine.

Last edited:

Dulanic

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2000

Not fuck the previous president that tanked my 401k and stocks. Thankfully it has recovered under Obama. But thanks for trying to tell me how I should feel.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Not fuck the previous president that tanked my 401k and stocks. Thankfully it has recovered under Obama. But thanks for trying to tell me how I should feel.

It is a FACT that american's net worth has significantly declined under Obama as has their income, as has their purchasing power. Then we can get into gas prices and food. Obama is squeezing American's at both ends. Great fuck upon him.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
wow... biden is kicking ass and taking names. spewing truth all over the place. what a great speech! this is gold!

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
wow... biden is kicking ass and taking names. spewing truth all over the place. what a great speech! this is gold!

you honestly believe that a politician (any politician) running for office speaks the truth? lol the sheep is strong in you.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
you honestly believe that a politician (any politician) running for office speaks the truth? lol the sheep is strong in you.

so... vote for no one.....

\thanks for your concern....
\\and enjoy the Biden/Ryan debate....
\\\cause Ryan isn't going to enjoy it......:D