Discussion about ABT

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yes, it's pretty much a long overdue witch hunt I guess. Whether Apoppin comes through is yet to be seen. He may just strike a deal with AMD to keep things cool between them. Or, he can report to the public what he knows.
I really deeply hope it's the latter. That would be very kewl.

Now do I have the energy to dig up some of Keys old posts saying how bad witchhunts are?

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
I need not prove anything. Nor did I accuse anyone. You don't have to like it.

People just want to know if there is any truth to what you are implying and are asking YOU for that info since you have implied you HAVE seen something. If you don't/can't provide that info then so be it. You don't have to.

If what you are saying IS true I hope it is exposed and dealt with properly. We don't need flamewars reminiscent of the ones with some AEG members before they were exposed.

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Now do I have the energy to dig up some of Keys old posts saying how bad witchhunts are?

Yes you do. But people change their minds from time to time. How I felt then might be different today. But knock yourself out. Again.

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Are you playing dense or something? The issue that you have some evidence that there are hidden shills of AMD here.

I do? I EXPLICITLY stated that Apoppin does. Didn't I. You're trudging uphill man. Give yourself a break.

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Witchhunts against anything that has to do with AMD and it's fans are okay and 'long overdue' in his eyes it seems.

But not in yours then. You have issues with outing AMD viral marketing teams then? Why not just wait and see what unfolds. You might get the joy of a lifetime seeing me get dissappointed when nothing happens. Or, hate me when something does. Double edged sword, I know.

Idontcare

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
The discourse in this conversation has decidedly taken a nosedive.

As such, I am compelled to close this thread in an effort to retain some level of dignity and composure for the community.

You guys had your say, I hope you all got it out of your system. We are not the "bash ABT" forum, nor are we the Spanish Inquisition forum.

Future threads or posts found to be needlessly assailing the integrity of ABT will be closed for simple fact this is the wrong venue for that discussion. Take it to OT. (of course you are allowed to critically discuss ABT review articles in this venue, VC&G is the place for that)

Future threads or posts found to be needlessly assailing the integrity of members by way of innuendo or implication of involvement in unnamed anonymous hypothetical coordinated shilling in the forums will be sanctioned by the moderation team as the ad hominem personal attacks that they are.

If there are any questions at all in regards to this policy you are directed to log your inquiries in the Moderator Discussions subforum.

Administrator Idontcare

Last edited:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yes you do. But people change their minds from time to time. How I felt then might be different today. But knock yourself out. Again.

Actually no I don't, but thats only because its not going to make any difference to the hypocrisy being displayed in your arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.