Did Christian Walker just end his dad Herschel Walker's campaign?

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
51-49 means all house committees are Dem majority, instead of parity with the Repugs. Significant difference in and of itself.
OK. Maybe a bit slow today. How does Senate majority affect HOUSE committee assignments if we lose THAT majority?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Sorry, meant Senate committees.
That's OK. I just came back to the thread after watching Sen. Murphy, CT, on the Reidout explaining exactly how that works out. I was not aware that we did not really have complete control of the committees and that's why things like actually being able to bring up a Voting Rights bill or a Get Rid of the Filibuster bill can't happen. So, get on it GA!

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Ok, I'm willing to let Walker in the senate. The catch is he has to wear a helmet at all times though. One more bump and he's in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: Roger Wilco

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
What in the hell emissions is Walker breathing in? Something with low oxygen content it seems.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
One might think that anyone saying that gas-guzzling stuff is dumber than a bag of hammers, but all it says to me is that he knows his audience. Wicked smart.

Reactions: iRONic and Drach

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Georgia is going to become a hub for EV production, battery production, and all the various suppliers involved resulting in tens of billions in investment due to the IRA. Which Warnock's vote made possible.

The Republican governor certainly isn't telling companies "Thanks, but no thanks".

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Fox is bragging about HOW MUCH money Walker has raised so far for this runoff. That is so funny for FOX and republicans to believe that it's all about the money. Yeah, all we need is more money... THAT will change peoples minds about a total idiot running for senate.

And that new Walker ad, where Walker says not one word. Others are speaking for and about Walker but at least his camping realized when making this ad that they could not afford to show Walker actually talking or uttering one single word. Just show Walker's face and lets pretend he's not a total imbecilic.

Feb 4, 2009
That’s the way to do it. Darn those Queers, Fags and Non Binary cucks:

Do y’all know what the definition of an enemy is? A enemy is somebody that don’t like you. But they been telling you they don’t know the definition of a woman either. So think about that either. They don’t know the definition of a woman. But I’m going to tell you the definition of a woman. Because it written in my great book. It said ‘a man and a woman.’ And there’s a difference between the two of them. So that’s the reason men shouldn’t be in women’s sport—here’s a difference.
But then, yet, they trying to tell you a man could get pregnant. Get that out of your head. No, he can’t. No, he can’t. All they’re trying to do is take you down in that elevator, take you down in that elevator and lie to you. But I’m going to tell you right now, I’m not going to lie to you. I’m going to tell you, we’re in a mess. We’re in a mess because we put weak leaders in Washington. Weak leaders in Washington that not representing us.”

Umm what did Hershel say? I am pretty fluent in Deplorable and I have no idea what he is saying here

Jan 25, 2011
That’s the way to do it. Darn those Queers, Fags and Non Binary cucks:

Umm what did Hershel say? I am pretty fluent in Deplorable and I have no idea what he is saying here
It's not what he said... It's what a bunch of people later determine sounds best to say he meant to say.

That's how it works isn't it?

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
From the piece:

“The time-crunch election workers now face can be traced back to the controversial 2021 election law passed by the Republican-controlled Georgia legislature, which cut the time allowed for a runoff from nine weeks to four.”

Reactions: hal2kilo

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
For a second it seemed you said Miss Lindsay has a son. I get what you meant.
He may very well have a son... the kid just doesn't have the last name of Graham, or even know who his sperm donor is.

Feb 4, 2009
For a second it seemed you said Miss Lindsay has a son. I get what you meant.
I *think* I have heard when Lindsey got to Washington he used to attend events with a Woman almost like she was his date but they were sort of stiff together and it turned out she was the wife of some dude he knew and that dude basically lent his wife out to Lindsey to use as a prop. Sounds like a Gay Man from the 70s taking some safe Woman Friend with him to the work party.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
This is the Republican idea of a qualified black man. Their standards are a little higher for the white ones

Not a _lot_ higher, though, surely? I don't believe they are as discriminatory as you imply (in this one respect).

(Much as the Conservatives proved with Truss and May that it's possible for women every bit as utterly useless as the men to get to the top, the Republicans apparently accept, even demand, abject incoherence from their own - though _only_ from their own - on a race-blind basis)