DHS Employee Advocates Mass Murder of Whites

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
When you are planning mass murder that is a good reason to be fired. Any sane employer would get rid of him. It is like not firing the Hasan the mass murderer at Ft Hood. Who ever let him keep working should be convicted of accessory murder and hang along with him.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
kids are being suspend from school and in some cases handcuffed and hauled to the cop shop simply for drawing a picture of a gun or using thier finger and going bang. this guy is nut job and spewes pure hate, he should be immediately fired and investigated

Feb 10, 2000
So is obama going to come out and condemn this man? I really doubt it.

It would be totally inappropriate for him to condemn a federal employee who may well be going through disciplinary proceedings, up to and including termination. Something tells me if this was a white guy calling for a race war, you would not only not want to see him condemned by the President, you'd be outraged if he were.

Apr 27, 2012
It would be totally inappropriate for him to condemn a federal employee who may well be going through disciplinary proceedings, up to and including termination. Something tells me if this was a white guy calling for a race war, you would not only not want to see him condemned by the President, you'd be outraged if he were.

obama felt the need to comment on Trayvon Martin when it wasn't racism but now when there is real racism he hides like the coward he is. At least be consistent.

If this guy was white I would want him condemned and fired along with cutting his pension and finding out who else is involved. If this guy was white obama and the race baiting idiots would be outraged.

And nice try with your pathetic attempt to call me a racist. I have never posted anything racist. That's the problem with you leftists if someone dares criticize a minority then they're racist.

Sep 7, 2009
obama felt the need to comment on Trayvon Martin when it wasn't racism but now when there is real racism he hides like the coward he is. At least be consistent.

If this guy was white I would want him condemned and fired along with cutting his pension and finding out who else is involved. If this guy was white obama and the race baiting idiots would be outraged.

And nice try with your pathetic attempt to call me a racist. I have never posted anything racist. That's the problem with you leftists if someone dares criticize a minority then they're racist.

B-b-b-buh buh b-b-b-b THAT'S DIFFERENT.

And you're right. It doesn't matter what your viewpoints are, if you disagree with the guilters or race baiters then you are racist. :rolleyes:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
And how did the government find out about an employees off-time activities?

Cuz of all the new bullshit power the government has been giving itself.

Does he ID himself as a DHS employee on his political site?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Free speech does not protect you from the consequences of any ignorant shit that spews out of your mouth. You can be fired within the law.

For instance if you were the spokes person for a 'family friendly' brand and were caught making statements encouraging drug use and orgies.

That is very true and if this was a private company I would agree that they had the right to fire him even though it was done off the job. The Federal government on the other hand is tasked to protect our inalienable rights as stated in the Constitution.

OTOH, if this guy has some sort of security clearance that is required for his job I would definitely understand that clearance being revoked and due to that him losing his job.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I guess some police that have been fired for calling TM a thug on social media sites need to be reinstated as they were fired for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

I most definitely would not and do not agree with those cops being fired if all they did is what you claim.

Apr 27, 2012
That is very true and if this was a private company I would agree that they had the right to fire him even though it was done off the job. The Federal government on the other hand is tasked to protect our inalienable rights as stated in the Constitution.

OTOH, if this guy has some sort of security clearance that is required for his job I would definitely understand that clearance being revoked and due to that him losing his job.

What? When I created all those threads about free speech violations where people warned about radical Islam I remember many saying that they could be fired. Gotta love the hypocrisy and double standards.

Which views?

The views that all blacks should be killed. Most whites don't have these views.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
The views that all blacks should be killed. Most whites don't have these views.

are you saying that most blacks want to kill all whites?

no one really needs to call you a racist, you do a great job of showing your racism on a daily basis.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000

promoting/advocating/endorsing a race war and killing people just because they are white is no-way-shape-or-form protected speech.

saying "fuck Obama, Fuck Bush they suck" is protected speech.

saying ""warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count." is not protected speech and he should be fired.

he is a black supremacist and i do not want a guy like that working for the feds anymore than i would want a member of the Klan or any other white supremacist group.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000

I never said or implied you were a racist. I think you're a self-consciously invented troll character who habitually says absurd and hypocritical things to criticize Islam and the President.

The President never "condemned" George Zimmerman, and unlike Zimmerman, this moron is a midlevel Federal employee (working for the President, in effect) who was arguably just exercising his right to free speech. It would be stupid for the President to comment on this.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000
I guess some police that have been fired for calling TM a thug on social media sites need to be reinstated as they were fired for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

I would be surprised to see such a firing make it past a labor arbitration, since essentially all cops are under collective bargaining agreements which would not permit such a firing.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
I never said or implied you were a racist. I think you're a self-consciously invented troll character who habitually says absurd and hypocritical things to criticize Islam and the President.

The President never "condemned" George Zimmerman, and unlike Zimmerman, this moron is a midlevel Federal employee (working for the President, in effect) who was arguably just exercising his right to free speech. It would be stupid for the President to comment on this.

I only criticize radical Islam and the president since he has done a horrible job.

The president never "condemned" GZ but he felt the need to comment on the case and it was pretty obvious he was on the side of TM. Then after the trial the moron wanted the DOJ to investigate for a civil rights violation with holder.

He cares more about this case than other serious problems.