Deployment Orders Revoked For Soldier Who Questioned Obama Birth

BarrySotero

Banned
Apr 30, 2009
Who makes the call on something like this - how far up the chain? The initial refusal story was carried by all MSM (it was a top story on USA Today).

"Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez"

Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment
to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate ? and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons ? just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Not so fast. If revoked because of this it's probably because the guy is an idiot and they don't want him carrying a gun around somewhere. This is not the end, I imagine he'll be having a sit-down with his superiors and told to stfu and clean the latrines for a while.

TheSkinsFan

Golden Member
May 15, 2009
Originally posted by: BarrySotero
What if 5000 other folks would like to clean latrines instead of going to get shot at by Taliban?
1. Kick them out of the service with a DIShonorable discharge, or
2. Put them in jail for refusing to follow orders and kick them out of the service with a DIShonorable discharge.

We should not tolerate cowardice or mutiny within our services.

As for this Major, he's a f'n idiot. My guess is that the Colonel he was going to work for decided that he didn't need a looneytunes O-4 screwing shit up in Afghanistan where real lives are on the line.

My guess is that some O-6 or O-7 simply said "Get that fucking dipshit off our roster."

bl4ckfl4g

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2007
Who makes the call on something like this - how far up the chain? The initial refusal story was carried by all MSM (it was a top story on USA Today).

to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate ? and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons ? just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

I don't get what part about this is interesting. I've had many TDY and PCS orders changed or cancelled for no reason. Even if one of his bosses is pissed at what he said, I still don't get why it is interesting. CINC is his boss. It is a little different in the military than it is for civilians.

So what is the interesting part?

....or it could be that his bosses don't think a conspiracy theorist idiot has the judgement needed to command troops in a war zone. Pretty smart of his Commanders if that is the case.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I'm sure it is just the army trying to protect this loyal patriot from any assassination attempt by Der Fuhrer's Al Quaeda operatives under the guise of combat in Afghanistan.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
When I served, nobody particularly cared for Clinton as CiC, but we didn't bad mouth him publicly. Soldiers need to respect their chain of command.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: TheSkinsFan
What if 5000 other folks would like to clean latrines instead of going to get shot at by Taliban?
1. Kick them out of the service with a DIShonorable discharge, or
2. Put them in jail for refusing to follow orders and kick them out of the service with a DIShonorable discharge.

We should not tolerate cowardice or mutiny within our services.

As for this Major, he's a f'n idiot. My guess is that the Colonel he was going to work for decided that he didn't need a looneytunes O-4 screwing shit up in Afghanistan where real lives are on the line.

My guess is that some O-6 or O-7 simply said "Get that fucking dipshit off our roster."

totaly fucking agree.

Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Yep this guys career in the Army just went south.

yeap and i don't care the that it is. The guy is a idiot.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
These birthers/nirthers are dumber than 9/11 truthers. Throw his ass out.

Truth. The only thing this cowardly major's attorney has 'won' for him is a dishonorable discharge for disrespecting the C-in-C.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
A World nut Daily peice, should have known...

Kalyan Rachakonda previously banned as GeneralGrievous, lordtyranus, zendari, winnar111, etc.
Kalyan Rachakonda
36 Caroline Drive
Hopewell Township, NJ 08525
(609) 333-0411

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Marlin1975

Kalyan Rachakonda previously banned as GeneralGrievous, lordtyranus, zendari, winnar111, etc.
Kalyan Rachakonda
36 Caroline Drive
(609) 333-0411
Congrats on receiving your deputy mod badge from that box of Trix.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
The people questioning Obama's birth records are the same dimwits questioning the moon landing and whether there were explosives in the World Trade Center. Another dipshit is born every second in this country.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm sure the OP would have the same Opinion if the Soldier had challenged Bush on the Legality of the War and refused to Deploy?

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski
I'm sure the OP would have the same Opinion if the Soldier had challenged Bush on the Legality of the War and refused to Deploy?

I don't think this thread is going the way the troll hoped it would.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: sandorski

I don't think this thread is going the way the troll hoped it would.

As usual. :laugh:

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
I don't even know why they post things like this. If it isn't totally apparently garbage from the start usually somebody will mad knowledge about the subject comes in and stomps the piss out of the op.

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
I don't even know why they post things like this. If it isn't totally apparently garbage from the start usually somebody will mad knowledge about the subject comes in and stomps the piss out of the op.

don't ya love it?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Wheezer
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01

don't ya love it?

actually I do :D

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: bl4ckfl4g

I don't get what part about this is interesting. I've had many TDY and PCS orders changed or cancelled for no reason. Even if one of his bosses is pissed at what he said, I still don't get why it is interesting. CINC is his boss. It is a little different in the military than it is for civilians.

So what is the interesting part?

....or it could be that his bosses don't think a conspiracy theorist idiot has the judgement needed to command troops in a war zone. Pretty smart of his Commanders if that is the case.

The OP does not like Mr Obama. He will pretty much post anything that even remotely makes Mr Obama look bad.

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
So the wingnuts at WND are cheering because a soldier (officer) was successful in not being deployed, but only under the guise of political protest. One of the first things that you are taught in the military is that your personal politics are not to conflict with the service. You can't even take part in protest which this guy did. His career is over.

Prior to this they were against anyone who was antiwar or who tried to get out of their sworn duty. Hypocrites! Just shows that they, as well as the OP are partisan hacks.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999

Did the anti-Bush people post this kind of trap back when he was in power?

It is hard to believe that the anti-Obama people are this desperate but some of the stuff, like the OP, they post on this forum is really lame.

tfcmasta97

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Marlin1975

Kalyan Rachakonda
36 Caroline Drive
(609) 333-0411

Hahaha Barry is winrar111?

Well that explains a LOT. You'd think [or hope from the bottom of your heart] that there are only a few people who can be as retarded as this guy.