Democrat debate on cnn 3/9

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
In other words you just like to make up shit that never happened as if it's true. At least use "/s" at the end of your post if you're truly being sarcastic, otherwise this kind of rhetoric makes you look incredibly stupid...assuming, of course, you aren't.

I'm not going to use a sarcasm tag just because you are too stupid to recognize it.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
meh. i put CLinton and Trump in the same class. neither will be good for the US. All they will do is line already rich peoples pockets with more money.

BS will be good for the US BUT i don't think he will get much accomplished. While he is not bought the rest of the government is.

So in the end i don't think it matters who wins. The middle class loses.

LPCTech

Dec 11, 2013
You mean the one that wasn't a Democrat until he wanted to run for president? Or do you mean that the progressive wing of the Democrats should start behaving like the Tea Party and voting out people that aren't sufficiently liberal?

Yes that one, and yes.

Also, they said Obama wouldnt be able to get anything done, but he did.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Sanders is a closet communist and they caught him red handed in his praising Castro.

He's not truthful of what his plans cost, not clear just how much he wants to raise taxes (it's a shitload!), and given any opportunity, blasts anyone of wealth with insinuations that they are predatory, cheats, or immoral.

He can get bent his "people's revolution"
I agree 100%. I'd rather have Hillary than sanders. But Hillary still needs to release those transcripts and prove that she isn't supporting wall st like her campaign says. We both know why she's not releasing them.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
meh. i put CLinton and Trump in the same class. neither will be good for the US. All they will do is line already rich peoples pockets with more money.

BS will be good for the US BUT i don't think he will get much accomplished. While he is not bought the rest of the government is.

So in the end i don't think it matters who wins. The middle class loses.
So that being said, why not unleash Trump on the world then? Even if Trump will line pockets, he will at least be lining them in a surly-like manner that doesn't pander to establishment.

Nov 30, 2006
I'm not going to use a sarcasm tag just because you are too stupid to recognize it.
Look, there are a lot of idiots running around here saying idiotic things...I'm surprised that you don't feel compelled to distance yourself from this element...then again, maybe not, for reasons obvious.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
An audit doesn't keep him from releasing prior tax returns moron!

Also, he could be lying about being audited. The IRS is not allowed to release that kind of information.

His claims of being audited every year makes most other business men roll their eyes.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2006
Also, he could be lying about being audited. The IRS is not allowed to release that kind of information.

His claims of being audited every year makes most other business men roll their eyes.
Individuals with > $1,000,000 of income have a 12.1% chance of being audited and corporations with assets exceeding $10,000,000 have a 17.2% chance of being audited. As income/assets increase, the likelihood of an IRS audit increases as well. Trump has nearly 500 businesses...yet, you strongly imply he's lying. Why?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...dds-of-being-audited-by-the-irs/#56973cab727f

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I agree 100%. I'd rather have Hillary than sanders. But Hillary still needs to release those transcripts and prove that she isn't supporting wall st like her campaign says. We both know why she's not releasing them.

You don't "know" any of that. You merely "believe" in the usual right wing conspiracy theory fashion.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
You don't "know" any of that. You merely "believe" in the usual right wing conspiracy theory fashion.
It's not a conspiracy, ask Bernie. He wants her to release the transcripts as well. You don't base your campaign off something and leave no stone unturned - oh wait, this is Hillary we're talking about. Didn't she just fire some staffers last month?
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-staff-shakeup-218955
Her preparation is awful so wouldn't be surprised if Transcriptgate blindsided her campaign. Go Sanders.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Bobber honestly say that if the cost of gas was $5 per gallon you wouldn't blame Obama.

**gas will be more expensive next year gas is always cheap during elections

Why would I blame Obama for expensive gas? Is her personally responsible for oil wells?

Please find a single post in my entire history where I said that the president could control gas prices.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's not a conspiracy, ask Bernie. He wants her to release the transcripts as well. You don't base your campaign off something and leave no stone unturned - oh wait, this is Hillary we're talking about. Didn't she just fire some staffers last month?
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-staff-shakeup-218955
Her preparation is awful so wouldn't be surprised if Transcriptgate blindsided her campaign. Go Sanders.

Bernie is too smart to think there's anything truly damaging in those speeches unlike the usual conspiracy theory aficionados. He also knows Hillary won't release them to give any ammunition to anybody so it's a good dig.

Feb 4, 2009
Why would I blame Obama for expensive gas? Is her personally responsible for oil wells?

Please find a single post in my entire history where I said that the president could control gas prices.

Jesus H Christ people are stupid...

No disrespect intended. I was wrong.

ps I'm never going to read thru all your previous posts to find an answer nor do I think anyone would.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Okay I'll bite. It depends on what you consider a "corporate speech" but I've probably attended 30 or so. So what's your follow up?

Awesome! The follow up question is; what were most of those speeches about? And by "corporate speeches" I mean speeches where the speaker has no affiliation with the company and is paid to give a speech to a large gathering of employees (typically from multiple departments).

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Interesting. How would one prove they are being audited?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Sanders is a closet communist and they caught him red handed in his praising Castro.

He's not truthful of what his plans cost, not clear just how much he wants to raise taxes (it's a shitload!), and given any opportunity, blasts anyone of wealth with insinuations that they are predatory, cheats, or immoral.

lol, what a dummy! :D

Sanders : "closet communism" :: Obama : "closet muslim"

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008

None of those are sources of facts, they're just her claiming she isn't (or BS about her not being as bad as Obama, which is also nothing but spin). Sure, she's going to stand up and say "Yup, Wall Street funds everything I do". Derp. Follow the money, look at her donors, it never lies (unlike a career politician).

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008

Hildebeast and Trump (both are warhawk neocons) are far more authoritarian than Sanders.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
None of those are sources of facts, they're just her claiming she isn't (or BS about her not being as bad as Obama, which is also nothing but spin). Sure, she's going to stand up and say "Yup, Wall Street funds everything I do". Derp. Follow the money, look at her donors, it never lies (unlike a career politician).

Her record isn't fact? Lol, OK.