Decide my fate

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
I hope you didn't do it.

Like 10 years ago during a power outage that lasted days, I came home from a happy hour we had at work pretty hammered and ate 1/2 of a Subway sub that had been sitting out since the night before. At the time it tasted okay, but the next day I had the worst case of the shits I've ever had. I nearly shit myself on the train ride home because I had nowhere to go on the subway. Like I was in pain for a good 15 minutes or so trying to hold it in. I've never experienced anything like that before.
That sounds like a normal reaction to eating Subway without regard to age of the sandwich.

Reactions: dank69

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Saw a story on TV news maybe 10 years ago, made mention that study found that BMW owners are twice as likely as the average to get a divorce. That comes to mind when I spot BMWs.

Watch any Nurburgring video and the majority of vehicles coming through are BMWs. And they crash a lot. I think they divorce because it's a money pit, but man they're fun. :D

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Watch any Nurburgring video and the majority of vehicles coming through are BMWs. And they crash a lot. I think they divorce because it's a money pit, but man they're fun. :D
All this BMW talk brings back memories: