(Dead - Sold Out)Antec p182 case

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: Engineer
I resisted...I resisted....I resisted!!!

Congratulations. That's the first step towards recovery.

I'm trying to make myself NOT come onto the forums as often. So, spent the evening playing Singstar, watching anime and playing a bunch of TF2. Now I come back and see I missed this deal. Good^H^H^H er, I mean darn.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
got an email this morning stating my case shipped.

and so ends the long process of selecting a case.

kidsafe

Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: xyyz

You'll love it. I bought a P180B v1.1 which is the exact same case in black, and it's by far the best case I have ever owned. Even with five 120mm Scythe S-FLEX fans running off a fan controller, it's very quiet.

I ordered a P182 off this deal just to keep around for a future build.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
Originally posted by: kidsafe

You'll love it. I bought a P180B v1.1 which is the exact same case in black, and it's by far the best case I have ever owned. Even with five 120mm Scythe S-FLEX fans running off a fan controller, it's very quiet.

I ordered a P182 off this deal just to keep around for a future build.

nice. it seems completely hits the mark then. it's quiet, compact, and sturdy.

i guess a firesale is in order with all the other cases i've collected.

kidsafe

Jan 5, 2003

nice. it seems completely hits the mark then. it's quiet, compact, and sturdy.
Quiet, yes. Sturdy, yes. Compact, not so much. :D

It's still a full tower, and it's deeper than my old primary case...an Antec 1080AMG.

skiz6151

Jan 6, 2007
OK this is insane, My P182 just arrived and I was quite completely and pleasantly surprised.

A+ to Fry's for this awesome deal with super fast shipping.

Also thanks goes to the op for this

njdevilsfan87

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2007
^ Lucky you - when I saw they were shipping using DHL, I saw "1/17" as the estimated delivery date. And when I saw I knew I was NOT going to get it on that date. Hell, according to DHL tracking it's not even in my state yet. I don't think I've ever had something arrive on time with DHL. I guess I can't really complain though since shipping was free.

techmusicguy

Jan 17, 2008
wowww! <<college student. rushing out to the bank to put deposit some cash for this purchase was well worth it. i've been waiting for the P18x to get this cheap AND w/ free shipping! just got the case today when it said it would come by the 18th. pleasant surprise but the box was cut open =\. luckily nothing inside was damaged. case is rediculously quiet.

kidsafe

Jan 5, 2003
Yeah, holy cow, I got my case today. Shipped from Ohio to California in 2 days. The label says ground too. I guess DHL is so low volume they need to fill their planes with something...

Very pleasant surprise. The box arrived without a scratch too. DHL++

Viper22

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: kidsafe
Yeah, holy cow, I got my case today. Shipped from Ohio to California in 2 days. The label says ground too. I guess DHL is so low volume they need to fill their planes with something...

Very pleasant surprise. The box arrived without a scratch too. DHL++

Yep same here - arrived a few hours ago. Box is in great shape etc.

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
recieved mine today also

anyone have a link to the rebate?... thanks in advance... found it... thanks