(Dead - Sold Out)Antec p182 case

skiz6151

Jan 6, 2007
Thank you very much OP, this is a frigging awesome deal that I have been waiting for :D
Hope this time my order goes through instead of being canceled because I'm always one step behind

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: benchd
I ordered mine but haven't got an email confirmation. Do you get an email confirmation?

I haven't recieved my email confirmation yet either.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: dajeepster
I ordered mine but haven't got an email confirmation. Do you get an email confirmation?

Fry's can be very slow at times. There has also been cases (I have three in my order history) that the order has a status of "Order new" and never proceeded past that point. Even the phone CSR's could not find the order, yet I could see it in my order history.

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Engineer
Originally posted by: dajeepster

Fry's can be very slow at times. There has also been cases (I have three in my order history) that the order has a status of "Order new" and never proceeded past that point. Even the phone CSR's could not find the order, yet I could see it in my order history.

I just recieved my email confirmation :D

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
dammit. new year. new flushing my money down the drain by reading hot deals forum! in for 1.

lenell86

Jan 15, 2008
Is the antec 900 case better? it looks bigger with better fans and its on newegg for 199 with a 40MIR at 79:D

EDIT: oops I meant 119 not 199

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
The Antec 900 is very similar in size with the same fans, but designed with a completely different look (IMO better). The P182 is more of a conservative design which makes it look like a household appliance. At this price, though, you wouldn't find a better case.

dehemke

Nov 17, 2004
900 vs 18x.

I have owned both. I returned the 900.

The 900 certainly moves more air, which might be nice if you do some serious overclocking and SLI perhaps. However, even at the lowest fan speeds, you will hear it, and since the case is so open, you will hear any and every sound that any component creates. Optical drive, hard drive, cpu and video card fans drove me crazy. So I sent it back for a 18x.

The 18x are very quiet.

If you want bling bling... or need some serious air movement, go for the 900. It is a good looking case, especially in dim light.

If you want less noise or a more reserved appearance, go 18x.

Crass

Oct 23, 2000
Just got a confirmation email, and i look at the site and it says cancelled :(

Crass

Oct 23, 2000
So they charged my credit card, sent a confirmation and then cancelled.. lol

Magusigne

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2007
Dear NICHOLAS :

Due to overwhelming demand or insufficient availability from
our supplier(s) we are unable to fulfill your entire order.
Please note the item(s) listed below have been removed from
your order because it is no longer available.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE REASON
____________________ ______________________________ ___ ___________ ____________________
5178456 Antec P182 Gun M 1 94.99

Frys.com apologizes for any inconvenience you may have
experienced. Please contact us if we can further assist you.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us.

Thank you for choosing Frys.com.

ditto...

brikis98

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Crass
So they charged my credit card, sent a confirmation and then cancelled.. lol

does your order status actually say cancelled?

i also got a confirmation email, but looking at the order status now, it says "In Process"... so i'm still hopeful :)

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Still says "in process" for me. Might be better if it gets cancelled, cause if it goes through I'll have to continue this component buying madness.

brikis98

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2005
my status has changed from "in process" to "shipped"... can't wait for this thing to get here :)