DEAD-GamersGate: Bethesda Collection-$28.76 : Skyrim, FO3/NV/Rage&More

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
I take that back, paypal just sent me an email a receipt for my payment

That's all you need then. It WILL be on your shelf.

By the way, I updated the op. It has been confirmed that Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3 are NOT Steam keys. The rest are.

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
Anyone able to pick one up for me? It seems completely impossible for me to get through even creating an account.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
That's all you need then. It WILL be on your shelf.

By the way, I updated the op. It has been confirmed that Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3 are NOT Steam keys. The rest are.

That's kind of a game changer. I have and prefer Oblivion to Skyrim, won't play New Vegas until I've done at least a bunch of Fallout 3 and have it, won't play Rage without the new DLC, so just need to bid my time for Dishonored. Plus, the Steam codes I want are likely to come with a crazy Amazon sale. Whew, that was close. Time to get back to my XCOM UE. Thank you, lag.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
That's kind of a game changer. I have and prefer Oblivion to Skyrim, won't play New Vegas until I've done at least a bunch of Fallout 3 and have it, won't play Rage without the new DLC, so just need to bid my time for Dishonored. Plus, the Steam codes I want are likely to come with a crazy Amazon sale. Whew, that was close. Time to get back to my XCOM UE. Thank you, lag.

:) No problem. To me, other than Morrowind (which I wasn't too fond of), I already have Oblivion and FO3 on Steam, so it didn't matter much to me.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
:) No problem. To me, other than Morrowind (which I wasn't too fond of), I already have Oblivion and FO3 on Steam, so it didn't matter much to me.

Me too, but was thinking if I could trade/sell each for 4 bucks, since adding up the games I want (ignore dishonored lol) at realistic basement discounts doesn't end up to be that huge of a sale for me. I'm such a cheap bastard. Broke and cheap.

I'd be happy to trade either of the Batman games for extra Steam codes peeps might have, particularly New Vegas and Rage, so PM me.

Last edited:

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I managed to get an order through...

I have 2 somehow if someone wants 1, PM me.

*EDIT. Been claimed!

Well...at least I THINK i got it...i was able to go thru paypal and got the confirmation from GG, but I'm not seeing any action on my paypal account...to be continued ;p

Last edited:

gothamhunter

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2010
Mother f***er

I got through, made the PayPal payment, and all was set. Then, PAYPAL REVERSED THE CHARGE AND PUT A LIMITATION ON IT. APPARENTLY THIS WAS THE ONE TRANSACTION OUT OF THE BAJILLION RECENTLY THAT SET THEM OFF THAT I WAS HACKED.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Order item(s): 1 x Bethesda New Year Collection
$28.76 USD 1 $28.76 USD
Subtotal $28.76 USD
Total $28.76 USD
Payment $28.76 USD

Hello xxxxx,

To assist you, PayPal uses antifraud systems to detect and prevent fraud.

A review of the transaction below raised a suspicion that it may have not been authorized. As a result, we've reversed this transaction.

Transaction Details
Transaction Date: Dec 21, 2012 20:17:25 PST
Transaction Amount: $28.76 USD
Seller's Email: support@gamersgate.com

Last edited:

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
I got to through it with order, but its making me wait for some email verification thingy hhm.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001

This seems to be false or at least partially. I was able to get one of the Morrowind keys and I put it into Steam and it came up (it told me product already own since I do own it but just wanted to see if it worked). I'll try and confirm the others whenever they come up

EDIT: Oblivion is a Steam key as well

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
This seems to be false or at least partially. I was able to get one of the Morrowind keys and I put it into Steam and it came up (it told me product already own since I do own it but just wanted to see if it worked). I'll try and confirm the others whenever they come up

EDIT: Oblivion is a Steam key as well

Yep, thanks. I just went back and double checked my original source and it had also been updated to re-confirm that ALL the games are steam keys. Thanks for the double confirm!

Though now I feel bad for AlexAL. :(

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Yeah, I just tried FO3 and Steam took it telling me game already owned.

Yeah, now I feel like a putz. I totally read it wrong in the first place. That's what I get for trying to post and deal with kids and deal with trying to score this deal all at the same time.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Such a great deal, but I'm only interested in Dishonored and Skyrim (have both Fallouts and Morrowind+Oblivion, not interested in the rest), so as a cheapass, I feel like I can wait on those titles some more.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
Yep, thanks. I just went back and double checked my original source and it had also been updated to re-confirm that ALL the games are steam keys. Thanks for the double confirm!

Though now I feel bad for AlexAL. :(

Luckily for me I got my butt handed to me at XCOM. I see just two baddies and I'm like 'lemme get them both with a grenade'. Grenade somehow misses both (!) but wake a group of two others who wakes another group and so on. Suddenly I have 9 on me flanking me from everywhere and the rest is carnage. And an hour later managed to get the bundle. :)