DEAD-GamersGate: Bethesda Collection-$28.76 : Skyrim, FO3/NV/Rage&More

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
DEAL IS CURRENTLY DEAD

Site is basically hammered right now, but holy crap if you can sneak in to get this.

Steam keys for all the games except Morrowind/Oblivion/Fallout 3 by the way.

Link

Code IAMANELDERGEEK for an extra 5% off too. I couldn't get this code to stick personally, but others have said it worked. Personally, just making it through the process and actually BUYING it was enough to make the 5% off not matter.

Bethesda New Year Collection

$28.76
or 28 760 Blue Coins
(List price: $319.57)
91% Off

THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Last edited:

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
f5_online.gif

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
:)

Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx307)

Business Name: Gamersgate AB (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email: support@gamersgate.com

Total amount: -$28.76 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$28.76 USD

Item amount: $28.76 USD
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Shipping: $0.00 USD
Handling: $0.00 USD
Quantity: 1

Order Description:
Order item(s): 1 x Bethesda New Year Collection
Invoice ID : xxxxxxx89
Date: Dec 21, 2012
Time: 20:16:16 CST

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Figures, had to go out and grab something and I missed this. All I need from it is Doom 3 BFG, Brink, and Rogue Warrior lol

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Figures, had to go out and grab something and I missed this. All I need from it is Doom 3 BFG, Brink, and Rogue Warrior lol

It's still live. Well, as live as it can be. Their servers are - shall we say "barely functional", but the deal is still going.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
It's still live. Well, as live as it can be. Their servers are - shall we say "barely functional", but the deal is still going.

I have around 25 tabs open and the few times I've gotten anything to come up a fucking twitter icon is right over the BUY button lol fuck you twitter

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
I have around 25 tabs open and the few times I've gotten anything to come up a fucking twitter icon is right over the BUY button lol fuck you twitter

#1 - If you haven't managed to, LOG IN before attempting to buy it. Makes your life way easier in the long run. This is a HUGE hurdle to clear.

#2 - CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART --> http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DDB-BETHESDANYC

(If the site keeps timing out, keep trying until it adds)

#3 - Here is the URL for the Checkout Page in case it times out a million times AFTER you've added it to your cart --> https://www.gamersgate.com/shop/checkout

#4 - Once you make it past confirm order, hopefully you're patient enough to get to the point where it gives you the interstitial "Redirecting to Paypal" screen and the link for it. Copy the "If it doesn't automatically redirect you to paypal..." link to the clipboard for easy use if it times out to just keep spamming later.

Hope that helps.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Log in isn't an issue for me thankfully since I'm signed in already. I'm currently battling the checkout screen. I have 2 of them in my cart and am not going to bother trying to remove one lol.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Log in isn't an issue for me thankfully since I'm signed in already. I'm currently battling the checkout screen. I have 2 of them in my cart and am not going to bother trying to remove one lol.

Yeah, you just have to get to that magical point where you get the order confirmation --> paypal handoff so you can snag that manual URL to paypal. Once you have that, then it's a matter doing confirming the paypal payment repeatedly until GamersGate "acknowledges" the payment transaction from paypal (even if the next page never loads - just keep an eye on your email for the paypal transaction to hit).

As soon as that happens (which is when they take your money), then you're golden.

Edit: Should point out that you NEED to snag that manual paypal redirect URL, cause even if you confirm the payment with paypal, it doesn't officially go through until GamersGate "confirms" receipt of the payment from paypal (after you hit confirm on PAYPAL'S side). That part times out a lot too, so you need to keep going back into paypal and keep re-confirming the order until it actually goes through as per above.

Last edited:

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
I got through to paypal and made the payment, haven't gotten confirmation and of course it didn't load when paypal tried to send me back to gamersgate lol. Trying to load up my account screen to see if it is on my shelf

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
Lol. It was a relaxed, nice evening until this post. Managed to have two in basket also, and then it submarined again.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
I got through to paypal and made the payment, haven't gotten confirmation and of course it didn't load when paypal tried to send me back to gamersgate lol. Trying to load up my account screen to see if it is on my shelf

Go into Paypal and see if you've been billed.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Nope I haven't still trying to load that confirmation. I don't eve know why I am doing this since I have nearly all the games already hahaha

Whirlwind

Nov 4, 2006
I would love to have this, but I am not even a member....no way I would be able to sign up with this kind of traffic.