Daniel Holtzclaw cries like a bitch

steppinthrax

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inVPAczVapo

Damn, I love seeing this mother fucker cry like a little bitch. He has 4 attorneys? He's getting around 260 years. I bet around the 5th year he's going to be familiar with being a pass around man-bitch in prison.

They will rip his asshole so much, the stitches from the previous asshole ripping wound not have healed yet!!!!

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
While I would love to see him live a long and miserable life, I would rather see the death penalty for him. He does not deserve to live in my opinion.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
While I would love to see him live a long and miserable life, I would rather see the death penalty for him. He does not deserve to live in my opinion.

Death penalty for non-capital crimes?

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
He's going to have a long time playing Hide the Salami, that's for sure. The guy abused his position and now it's time for him to assume the position for some abuse.

I hope others who are like him meet a similar fate.

Feb 10, 2000

Rape is a capital crime in some jurisdictions in the US, though it is not, I don't believe, in Oklahoma. I am not aware of anyone actually being executed for anything other than murder for many years, but it is within the realm of possibility.

If I may digress, while I am an opponent of the death penalty, I think there's a compelling argument that it's misused by only being applied in cases of murder. Murder has a significantly lower rate of recidivism than many other crimes, particularly (relevant to this discussion) sex crimes. Among sex criminals, the category of offender most likely to re-offend is men who rape adult strangers (contrary to the common misconception that child molesters are the likeliest). Also, sex crimes have a much longer "tail" than murder, in that the victims are themselves likelier to commit crimes and/or suffer from mental illness and addiction, whereas murder victims are, by definition, not going to hurt anyone or suffer any longer.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Rape is a capital crime in some jurisdictions in the US, though it is not, I don't believe, in Oklahoma. I am not aware of anyone actually being executed for anything other than murder for many years, but it is within the realm of possibility.

If I may digress, while I am an opponent of the death penalty, I think there's a compelling argument that it's misused by only being applied in cases of murder. Murder has a significantly lower rate of recidivism than many other crimes, particularly (relevant to this discussion) sex crimes. Among sex criminals, the category of offender most likely to re-offend is men who rape adult strangers (contrary to the common misconception that child molesters are the likeliest). Also, sex crimes have a much longer "tail" than murder, in that the victims are themselves likelier to commit crimes and/or suffer from mental illness and addiction, whereas murder victims are, by definition, not going to hurt anyone or suffer any longer.

I thought the death penalty for rape was ruled to be unconstitutional?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

I was referring to mudrer (though technically also includes treason IIRC).

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003

Raping a minor? I understand what the law says, that's why I said in my opinion. Someone who does this type of crime, for this length of time, does not deserve to live to me. I certainly don't want to pay for him to live for 60 more years.

Also, cops should be held to a higher standard. He knew full well what he did was illegal and wrong more than most. He prayed on certain types of people. He did terrible things. There is a higher penalty to criminals for crimes committed against cops than the normal citizen such as assault and killing a cop, I think there should be a higher penalty for when cops commit crimes. If a cop is caught stealing something, they should receive a higher penalty than the average citizen. Again, just my opinion.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Also, cops should be held to a higher standard. He knew full well what he did was illegal and wrong more than most. He prayed on certain types of people. He did terrible things. There is a higher penalty to criminals for crimes committed against cops than the normal citizen such as assault and killing a cop, I think there should be a higher penalty for when cops commit crimes. If a cop is caught stealing something, they should receive a higher penalty than the average citizen. Again, just my opinion.

I completely agree that cops should get stiffer punishments than the general public.

This guy is filth.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
What a disgusting piece of filth, glad he won't ever be out of prison to hurt anyone else again. I still think ending his life would be better, but life without parole will work too.

Strk

Lifer
Nov 23, 2003

I believe that had to do with the color of the rapist, not the crime itself. That is, blacks were way more likely to get executed for rape than whites. Might want to check with the resident lawyer on that one though.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Good riddance. Anyone with that kind of mind is a danger to society, the fact that he was a cop magnifies the danger by an order of magnitude. To hell with that animal, let's hope his sentencing will serve as an example to other sadists wearing a badge.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2000

You are correct - this was a ruling of the Roberts Court in 2008, and it was criticized at the time by both President Obama and Senator McCain, who were running for President at the time. I had not recalled that (I haven't practiced criminal law in any regular way in the last decade, with the sole exception being a first-degree murder case I handled with my mom a few years ago).

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You are correct - this was a ruling of the Roberts Court in 2008, and it was criticized at the time by both President Obama and Senator McCain, who were running for President at the time. I had not recalled that (I haven't practiced criminal law in any regular way in the last decade, with the sole exception being a first-degree murder case I handled with my mom a few years ago).

That sounds like the plot for a feel good Christmas time movie, although it would help if you guys were previously estranged so that your familial bond could be rekindled through your shared experience in the fiery crucible of a capital case defense.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
That sounds like the plot for a feel good Christmas time movie, although it would help if you guys were previously estranged so that your familial bond could be rekindled through your shared experience in the fiery crucible of a capital case defense.

Next on Lifetime!

Feb 10, 2000

It was certainly not the usual mother-son activity (baking cookies would be more the norm, I guess), but it was fun!

Dec 10, 2005
He's going to have a long time playing Hide the Salami, that's for sure. The guy abused his position and now it's time for him to assume the position for some abuse.

I hope others who are like him meet a similar fate.

As much as this man deserves to spend many a year in prison for what he has done, he shouldn't be facing sexual assault in prison and it is disgusting that we as a society allow such things to happen in prison and make light of it.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
Because of his prior law enforcement background he will probably serve his time in segregation unless he elects to get sent to the general population.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Yup, we are so much better than those 3rd world muslim shitholes where they stone people to death and shit. We don't stone people or anything we just want them sodomized daily for the rest of their lives....

Plus sounds like the OP has a bent of repressed sexuality going on there, I mean that was pretty graphic and specific. It's ok to be gay OP, it's become a lot more socially acceptable and you can even get married these days.

On a serious note, I'm a little surprised at the outcome considering he was a cop but the amount of charges and the entire rape thing I guess it couldn't go any other way. Thankfully he will not be able to prey on women ever again. I'm glad he will never breath a breath of free air again but rape is not a civilized form of punishment. I tend to think of myself as a rather civilized person so just prison, without the entire rape and stitches in the ass thing, is all the punishment he should receive. I won't be shedding any tears if it does happen but once we remand someone to the custody of the state it is the states duty to provide them with reasonably secure and safe living quarters. Obviously you can't make housing a bunch of criminals 100% safe all of the time but again it's the states duty to do everything they reasonably can. Just because this asshole wasn't a civilized person doesn't mean that we should sink to his level.

Besides, don't they segregate cops into a special much more highly guarded group with much less violent offenders? A group that generally has more "stuff" or freedom or something than general population or full of people that might get killed in general population so they are on their best behavior not to get sent back to gen pop? I thought I read somewhere that no cops, not even this rapist asshole, really get the full prison "experience" that a similar civilian rapist asshole would get.

On a side note, I was having a discussion with a friend the other day on suicide in jail. I personally am in favor of allowing people in jail to commit, all on their own, suicide. I think that forcing a person to live in a situation that their life is hell and will never get better is cruel and unusual and if they so decide to take their life who are we to force them to continue to live? Instead we spend extra resources putting people, even people condemned to be executed by the state, on suicide watches. Really? We don't let people kill themselves because we want to do it goddamn it! If that isn't the definition of some sadistic shit I don't know what is. We will do all kinds of fucked up shit like psychological torture via complete isolation for long periods of time but you better not decide to check out fucker!!

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Your opinion.
An eye for an eye I say.

Lots of countries in the Middle East share your views. They really aren't compatible with a civilized society so sorry, you aren't going to find many decent places to live with the justice system you desire.

I hear Iran is nice this time of year.