Curb Your Enthusiasm season 6 is amazing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: Platypus
this season is awesome... the 'get in that ass, larry' skit was the funniest shit ever.

Dude, I was dying during that bit. Leon is one of my favorite characters, without a doubt.

"You have to climb all up in that ass, Larry. You got to grab the checks, spread them apart, and walk right into that ass."

:laugh:

And this past episode was brilliant as well.

I have never seen a full episode of this show. The other week I was flippin' through channels and stopped at the show right before this skit started. After taking a few seconds to absorb the weirdness factor, I was cracking up laughing. "WTF is this that I'm watching?!"

Feb 10, 2000
I haven't always loved this season, but I thought the season finale was fantastic, particularly the ending. It was great to see Larry with someone who can kick even Susie's ass.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Don Vito Corleone
I haven't always loved this season, but I thought the season finale was fantastic, particularly the ending. It was great to see Larry with someone who can kick even Susie's ass.
I fell out of bed laughing at the end of this episode.

"Happy Holidays from Larry & the Blacks"

dlock13

Platinum Member
Oct 24, 2006
I like this show and all, but is it just me that sees a repetitiveness in the plot of the show? A happens, B results, Larry is blamed, Complete misunderstanding every time, doesn't get figured out, Larry is to blame and has a terrible day.

I mean it is definitely a funny show, but I can't stand the plot just going in the same direction every episode. Everyone is always against Larry every time. I don't know. I guess I just get annoyed at the same thing happening all the time.