Cube Etiquette - QUIT FARTING!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
When I worked at Delta, the woman in the cube across from me seemingly would talk on the phone for hours about her latest problems at home (problems with husband, sick son, etc.). Some of what she said was really depressing and put a damper on my day.

My husband had one of those in the next cube for awhile. After hearing about her son's bad daycare, her fights with her lesbian lover, fights with the kid's dad, for weeks on end, he finally went and talked very softly to her about how he would like her to go use an empty conference room when having loud personal phone calls because he was uncomfortable about hearing so much incredibly personal information. She stopped it immediately.

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com
I used to play in a marching band, right in the back row by the drummers. One time at practice we started a set with two three-pace drum rolls, and in that "rest" (one beat of silence) in between the rolls I ripped a good, loud one and had the drummers laughing so hard they could barely play :D