Crap or get off the pot about CRT. Name the school district that teaches it.

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Wed Jun 1 2022 and still nobody can name the school district where CRT is taught.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004

Teachers will be able to start teaching crt in Florida shortly :)
Haven't done one of these in awhile:

REPOST

Looks like they’ll be teaching CRT soon in Florida. :p
MvJ6TqM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
The Hate is so out of control ... even Jesus decided to cancel his reunion on Earth.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Mon Jun 6 2022 and still nobody can name the school district where CRT is taught.

"A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes"...Mark Twain

Republicans learned the wrong lesson and weaponized it. Truth nees more coverage

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lezunto

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
How are all these conservative school districts going to teach kids about Juneteenth without discussing what this country did to black people and making their precious white darlings feel bad?

Answer, they will just claim CRT and not teach it.

Fri Jun 17 2022 and still nobody can name the school district where CRT is taught.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
How are all these conservative school districts going to teach kids about Juneteenth without discussing what this country did to black people and making their precious white darlings feel bad?

Answer, they will just claim CRT and not teach it.

Fri Jun 17 2022 and still nobody can name the school district where CRT is taught.

ez, Walmart made an ice cream, capitalism wins, next Chapter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lezunto

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Mon Jun 27 2022 and still nobody can name the school district where CRT is taught.

Here's a breakdown and synopsis the bullshit that has been labelled CRT. Interview with one of it's chief propagandists. Basically compile a list of woke buzzwoard and things taught in school conservatives don't like. Lump them all under an umbrella of CRT and push through a campaign to make the phrase toxic and lie to people CRT is being taught.

I asked the same question to someone on Facebook who claimed CRT is being taught in school. I asked where. His response "lots of places". My response, "name one school where it is taught. Public school curriculums are public information. If it exists it would be easy to provide". His response, "I'm not going to do your homework for you".

This is the evil mentality we are dealing with. They propagate a lie and them demand you prove it isn't true.

Reactions: Fenixgoon

Lezunto

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2020
So many people on FB said so, I believed it for a time.

They obviously didn't know what they were talking about.

But CRT is not taught in any public school.

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
You are just beating a dead horse as this point.

Last edited:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah he's missing the point entirely. The point is not that its happening or if its happening.
The point is its another meaningless issue for the angry conservatives to get riled up about and steal some more votes.
Until we deal with the very serious problem and ignorance and fear in this country nothing will ever be fixed. The GOP does not find problems. They invent problems.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah he's missing the point entirely. The point is not that its happening or if its happening.
The point is its another meaningless issue for the angry conservatives to get riled up about and steal some more votes.
Until we deal with the very serious problem and ignorance and fear in this country nothing will ever be fixed. The GOP does not find problems. They invent problems.
The GOP is the problem. It hasn't been loyal opposition in close to 30 years.

And very soon it will greenlight murdering their internal political opponents.

Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
While I agree with kicking the elephant, I think still think he should lay off.
I continue to be amazed at the tolerance for the proliferation of lies when someone proliferates the truth, that's the problem.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
While I agree with kicking the elephant, I think still think he should lay off.
At one point I thought the same. But the fact that no one can provide a real reply to HomerJS after all this time proves his point.
Not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning - that the CRT boogeyman was simply a tool from hard conservatives to stoke racial fears out of moderate/conservative white people.
Where is CRT in the news now? Completely gone.
The VA governorship? A Republican victory because of it.

We can't stop calling out bullshit like this. Yes it takes vastly more effort, but it should be done.

And now? I take some modicum of joy in seeing Homer bump this thread, because I know the silence from our conservative members is deafening.