Crap or get off the pot about CRT. Name the school district that teaches it.

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm sure your repeated response is changing the world... :rolleyes:
Continuing to allow lies to spread is clearly a better solution.

Your response right here indicates you are fine with propagating a lie to further the agenda of fearmongering white suburban voters

Last edited:

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
Have you asked yourself why we don't ban racism in schools since that is a REAL problem?

The fact you even asked that question indicates you are not really thinking.

Ban racism? Sounds like a theory I'd hear from a toddler. Racism will always be around as long as we are distinguished by skin color, intelligence, crime, etc

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Ban racism? Sounds like a theory I'd hear from a toddler. Racism will always be around as long as we are distinguished by skin color, intelligence, crime, etc

Well shit! It sounds like we should figure out how not to create policies that do just that! That’s a THEORY I’m sure you could get behind that would be CRITICAL to how this nation handles RACE, don’t you think?

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
And that same toddler will tell you that books from African American authors, or anything that mentions "race" or "slavery" = CRT. :rolleyes:

New clown, or old clown new alt?

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
Well shit! It sounds like we should figure out how not to create policies that do just that! That’s a THEORY I’m sure you could get behind that would be CRITICAL to how this nation handles RACE, don’t you think?

Because any time a "policy" goes into effect, we get 100% adherence by all of our 100% compliant citizens/illegals, right... How well did banning guns work? Now the criminals are armed while citizens are told to just give up and let the criminals do what they want.

Tell me, if you're walking outside at night alone, and a group of black men walk in your direction, do you feel unsafe? Do you have any thoughts that you might get robbed or killed? Because if you do, that makes you a racist, regardless of whether racism is banned or not.

If you're choosing a surgeon that's going to perform open heart surgery on your mother, do you choose the indian guy, or go ahead and let the black guy do it? If you think the indian might be more competent because there's no way he was a diversity hire, that makes you a racist.

So, are you a racist?

• Wow
Reactions: Lezunto

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
So a covidiot and a racist. Who were you before you were banned?

Still avoiding the question?
it's a patently stupid question.

the kind that only naive 12 year-olds ask.

That's why you are treated as such.

Seems like it's not actually that stupid because there's been 5+ posts avoiding answering it.

Often, the simplest questions/answers are the ones that drop people flat on their face. Just lol.

If CRT isn't being taught; then who cares if it's banned? Really simple question.

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
Just treat the new troll appropriately.

plonk

Not sure why you think I'm trolling - it's a serious question. Why can't you give a serious answer? Is it perhaps because CRT is in fact being taught in schools? That's the only plausible explanation I can think of.

If you're so confident it isn't being taught, then why on earth are you so against it being banned?

Logically and psychologically, it makes no sense?

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Not sure why you think I'm trolling - it's a serious question. Why can't you give a serious answer? Is it perhaps because CRT is in fact being taught in schools? That's the only plausible explanation I can think of.

If you're so confident it isn't being taught, then why on earth are you so against it being banned?

Logically and psychologically, it makes no sense?

What doesn’t make sense is people banning something they know nothing about. Can you explain what CRT is? How can someone ban something they don’t understand? How can someone support banning something they don’t understand and who the politicians doing the banning don’t understand?

TomWanks

Banned
Apr 10, 2022
LOL @ thinking something has to be called Critical Race Theory for it to be evil and unamerican. The libtard reveals zher final form.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Why is that any less viable as banning CRT which doesn't exist?

Racism was responsible for a 10 year old black girl killing herself. Sounds like a real problem vs the non-existent CRT.

BTW - In case you lack a developed enough brain, I'm not in favor of passing a law banning racism in schools. My point there is much more of a reason for that law vs banning CRT.

I bet you still don't get it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Still avoiding the question?

Seems like it's not actually that stupid because there's been 5+ posts avoiding answering it.

Often, the simplest questions/answers are the ones that drop people flat on their face. Just lol.

If CRT isn't being taught; then who cares if it's banned? Really simple question.

"it's not there, therefore it's OK to ban it."

has always been the kind of nonsense that a child says. No one answers you because you are supposed to learn these things in 4th grade.

You're not "winning."

It's also hilarious that you sheep march in here thinking that this forum has somehow never heard the copy paste 3rd grade arguments that you've been wallowing in your conservative forums for years now. It's not clever, it's not interesting, and you just make yourself look stupid.

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022

has always been the kind of nonsense that a child says. No one answers you because you are supposed to learn these things in 4th grade.

You're not "winning."

It's also hilarious that you sheep march in here thinking that this forum has somehow never heard the copy paste 3rd grade arguments that you've been wallowing in your conservative forums for years now. It's not clever, it's not interesting, and you just make yourself look stupid.

Blah blah blah, I still don't see an answer to my question in your post?

For all your supposed intelligence why not give me a straight answer and prove me wrong, instead of hiding behind ad hominems?

CRT doesn't exist in schools. So what's the problem in banning it from being taught? Really, really simple question.

You are tackling this question exactly how a politician would tackle a question they don't want to answer; by giving a non answer.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
Why is that any less viable as banning CRT which doesn't exist?

Racism was responsible for a 10 year old black girl killing herself. Sounds like a real problem vs the non-existent CRT.

BTW - In case you lack a developed enough brain, I'm not in favor of passing a law banning racism in schools. My point there is much more of a reason for that law vs banning CRT.

I bet you still don't get it.

I bet you don't understand that you can't ban the way a person thinks. If a child witnesses black people getting into a fight at school, and it happens multiple times, and it's always black people, "banning racism" isn't going to make that child believe that blacks aren't violent. You can't "ban racism" just like you can't "ban wrongthink".

HuntersLaptop

Banned
Apr 10, 2022

You're not "winning."

Not an argument.

Reactions: baydude

Leannoodle

Banned
Apr 10, 2022

You're not "winning."

you seem upset that you’re unable to answer the question

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and baydude