Covidiots thread

Page 175 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
In retrospect Palin was the moment when republicans realized their voters liked trolling more than say, intelligence or competence.

I'm not sure there was "a moment" so much as a steady stream of development over the years culminating in Trump. Though Palin certainly has served as a template for other conservative women politicians to an extent.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What a fucking moron. Integrity. Non of them have it.

If the Repubs are compelled to support a guy like Trump as they have committed themselves to, integrity is the first thing that gets sacrificed at the alter of conservative fascism. Without integrity, their morals and ethics had no foundation from which to stand on so those principles vanished into thin air along with any hint of credibility that relied on the aforementioned.

What's left is a a party that has a singular purpose of seizing power for the sake of it. Nothing else matters because there is nothing else to matter. They have nothing to offer the nation in the way of improving the lives of all its people because they've decided that only some of the people, meaning their people, deserve a seat at the table where prosperity is served.

Reactions: cytg111

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
So, that Washington state trooper who quit over the radio instead of getting the covid vaccine?

Yeah, he died of covid.

Reactions: hal2kilo

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
You are a fucking idiot. There's a fast differences in immune system, environment, and healthcare wise that directly influence every fucking aspect of how one country's citizens vs another are effected, react, and fight the virus. If you actually understood that, you would understand my water analogy.

Even people who live in the same area can have vastly different results due to differences in their environment, diet, sanitation of their living environment that directly influences ones immune system.

But you to fucking dumb to even understand any of that, and seem to have zero clue about vaccines where you go off and try to argue that vaccinations are not an acceptable Science world wide. Something you seem to think means something. It doesn't mean Jack shit and has zero relevancy. We are not talking about the world you stupid fuck! We are talking about the USA, one of the most medically advanced countries in the world. What hinders us is our healthcare system structure (affordability), not the medical knowledge behind it. If humans where "relativity" the same around the world, then why are their vast differences between the health of the citizens of each country and how they react to this virus and others?
Reading this back a few weeks later, I'm quite surprised at the unhinged anger displayed here sir. "fast" differences, "to" fucking dumb, "relativity" the same, you write, but I AM the dumb one?

More seriously, you imply that I suggested "vaccinations are not an acceptable Science world wide" which is either an outright lie on your behalf, or in the least a complete misunderstanding possibly caused by this bizarre rage you display. I already stated MULTIPLE times that I took the vaccine, that I BELIEVE in science and modern medicine and that I have spent YEARS in LA the city of morons defending both.

The saddest part is that folks like you, who do nothing but call others who don't 100% agree with you "stupid", are making distrust in science WORSE. These vaccine mandates are gonna get Trump elected again, my biggest nightmare!

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Reading this back a few weeks later, I'm quite surprised at the unhinged anger displayed here sir. "fast" differences, "to" fucking dumb, "relativity" the same, you write, but I AM the dumb one?

More seriously, you imply that I suggested "vaccinations are not an acceptable Science world wide" which is either an outright lie on your behalf, or in the least a complete misunderstanding possibly caused by this bizarre rage you display. I already stated MULTIPLE times that I took the vaccine, that I BELIEVE in science and modern medicine and that I have spent YEARS in LA the city of morons defending both.

The saddest part is that folks like you, who do nothing but call others who don't 100% agree with you "stupid", are making distrust in science WORSE. These vaccine mandates are gonna get Trump elected again, my biggest nightmare!
Did you get banned for a month, or what? I am not going to go look for the post of yours I was responding about. But if memory serves me correctly, You are the one who claimed vaccinations are not an acceptable Science world wide. So yeah.

Yes, people like me call you stupid because you are here trying to argue against the proven science or at the very least lack the understanding of how certain influences can effect the results.

If you actually read all of my comments and comprehended any of them, specially concerning COVID, and if/when I show rage, you would understand why. However, I very seldom respond with any rage or anger, I am however strait to the point, brutally honest with my thoughts. If you can't handle directness, I suggest you leave or develope a thicker skin.

Last edited:

eikelbijter

Aug 27, 2009
Did you get banned for a month, or what? I am not going to go look for the post of yours I was responding about. But if memory serves me correctly, You are the one who claimed vaccinations are not an acceptable Science world wide. So yeah.

Yes, people like me call you stupid because you are here trying to argue against the proven science. It has nothing to do with you disagreeing with us, it's the fact that you are sitting here disagreeing with the proven science. That is being stupid and idiotic.

If you actually read all of my comments and comprehended any of them, specially concerning COVID, and if/when I show rage, you would understand why. However, I very seldom respond with any rage or anger, I am however strait to the point, brutally honest with my thoughts. If you can't handle directness, I suggest you leave or develope a thicker skin.
Again, YOU are the angry one, not I. I can handle it just fine, don't you worry.

Secondly, AGAIN, I never said vaccines aren't accepted science. What is WRONG with you? And guess what, unlike you, I DID go back and read ALL the comments again, for the THIRD time, because I DO want to learn and make sure I'm not talking out of my ass. I assure you, your memory does NO serve you correctly.

That you seldomly respond with anger is just preposterous; the sheer amount of name-calling suggests otherwise. This is crazy.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Again, YOU are the angry one, not I. I can handle it just fine, don't you worry.

Secondly, AGAIN, I never said vaccines aren't accepted science. What is WRONG with you? And guess what, unlike you, I DID go back and read ALL the comments again, for the THIRD time, because I DO want to learn and make sure I'm not talking out of my ass. I assure you, your memory does NO serve you correctly.

That you seldomly respond with anger is just preposterous; the sheer amount of name-calling suggests otherwise. This is crazy.

I am not angry, stop projecting.

You are welcome to point to the post number I responded to referring to other countries, that is in my response. As I said I am not going thru posts a months ago. Pretty sure that would be the simplies way you can prove your accusation.

And here you are being a idiot (that's not anger).. because you can't comprehend what I just told you.

Now run along and develope a thicker skin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eikelbijter

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
Have you checked death statistic by yourselves? stats.oecd.org for example. Seems that excess deaths in US are about half from Covid deaths, other half of excess deaths is coming from something else(high probability that it is vaccination deaths)

You simply cannot make such a wild (and untrue) assertion here without posting a supporting link from a reputable web site. In this thread, you have REPEATEDLY made wildly suspect (at best!) assertions without any linked factual support. This is unacceptable here.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

H T C

Nov 7, 2018
Have you checked death statistic by yourselves? stats.oecd.org for example. Seems that excess deaths in US are about half from Covid deaths, other half of excess deaths is coming from something else(high probability that it is vaccination deaths)

Saturate hospitals enough and things that are normally quite treatable stop being so: this is THE REAL DANGER of this Pandemic and why lockdowns were enforced in the 1st place, since 2020.

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
Saturate hospitals enough and things that are normally quite treatable stop being so: this is THE REAL DANGER of this Pandemic and why lockdowns were enforced in the 1st place, since 2020.

I live in Europe and in this country hasn't been any unusual saturation in hospitals. Excess deaths after 2nd vaccine shot started to be about 10:1 against Covid deaths, and 3rd shot about doubled excess deaths again. Authors haven't given any explanations to those death rates yet.

H T C

Nov 7, 2018
I live in Europe and in this country hasn't been any unusual saturation in hospitals. Excess deaths after 2nd vaccine shot started to be about 10:1 against Covid deaths, and 3rd shot about doubled excess deaths again. Authors haven't given any explanations to those death rates yet.
Here in Portugal, we're closing in on 20K fatalities from COVID in total. 2013 of those deaths happened in ONE WEEK: the last week of January 2021.

Our hospitals were so overwhelmed that there were @ times over 40 ambulances waiting outside the country's biggest hospital, waiting for availability, and that was by no means an isolated incidence nor the only hospital where that happened. Health professionals simply couldn't attend the AVALANCHE of people turning to the hospitals.

Google translated:

Imagine someone with ... say ... appendicitis trying to get in a hospital overwhelmed with patients from COVID: if not seen in time, there's the REAL RISK of this patient dying from this, something that is QUITE TREATABLE nowadays.

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
Please cite your evidence supporting this assertion.

You can check yourself, Finland, 2nd vaccination started about week 20 of 2021. Excess deaths are about 10 to 1 vs Covid deaths. And covid deaths include death with Covid so that number is exaggerated. And because of lockdowns and social distancing non-covid mortality should be lower than usual like it was first half of 2021 before 2nd vaccination started, so real difference might be quite a bit bigger than those directly from stats. stats.oecd.org

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
Here in Portugal, we're closing in on 20K fatalities from COVID in total. 2013 of those deaths happened in ONE WEEK: the last week of January 2021.

Our hospitals were so overwhelmed that there were @ times over 40 ambulances waiting outside the country's biggest hospital, waiting for availability, and that was by no means an isolated incidence nor the only hospital where that happened. Health professionals simply couldn't attend the AVALANCHE of people turning to the hospitals.

Google translated:

Imagine someone with ... say ... appendicitis trying to get in a hospital overwhelmed with patients from COVID: if not seen in time, there's the REAL RISK of this patient dying from this, something that is QUITE TREATABLE nowadays.

There is Portugal statistics too. Yes, start of 2021 was bad but current situation seems to be way different - excess deaths are about 20% and only about 5% of those are registered as Covid deaths.

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
Link your specific sources and data.

You haven't checked mortality when everything government does depends on it? I can't share queries from stats.oecd.org other than pictures but that should be easy enough to use for everyone. Those statistics calculate excess deaths and covid deaths as excess deaths percentage so comparing them is straightforward.

hardhat

Dec 4, 2011
You can check yourself, Finland, 2nd vaccination started about week 20 of 2021. Excess deaths are about 10 to 1 vs Covid deaths. And covid deaths include death with Covid so that number is exaggerated. And because of lockdowns and social distancing non-covid mortality should be lower than usual like it was first half of 2021 before 2nd vaccination started, so real difference might be quite a bit bigger than those directly from stats. stats.oecd.org
Even if everything you said is true, none of that supports your assertion that the vaccine is killing people. None of it. You just decided that was the case. As was pointed out, excess deaths are up for very legitimate reasons (hospital systems being strained to the brink because of the huge numbers of people with covid going to them).
Now, please cite your evidence (articles, statistical studies) supporting your assertion that the vaccine is killing people.

Different covid vaccines has been administered to hundreds of millions of people worldwide and there has been a serious and ongoing effort to track the side effects of the vaccines even beyond the large sample statistical studies that were undertaken before the vaccines were approved for use in the US and other countries.

So you must have some evidence. Cite your study showing that the vaccine is killing people. Or your idea is just as valid as me saying that the excess deaths are due to antivaccine cretins injecting themselves with dewormer when they get the sniffles.

naukkis

Jun 5, 2002
So you must have some evidence. Cite your study showing that the vaccine is killing people. Or your idea is just as valid as me saying that the excess deaths are due to antivaccine cretins injecting themselves with dewormer when they get the sniffles.

It's not denied that vaccination kills people. Bill Gates estimated before vaccination that severe permanent handicap or death will occur to 1:10000 vaccinated. It's just about how much they are killing. There might very well be some other explanation for excess death rates but at least here formal media isn't talking about it, actually they straight up lie that mortality haven't rose.

• Haha

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Well I guess that's that. The other half of those deaths are vaccination deaths. Adds up, no data needed