Covidiots thread

Page 174 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
and there you have it, we are all hypnotized

At least one old Classic Rocker is on the right side of this. Neil Young says he wants not part of Spotify while they are a platform for Vaccine misinformation:

Reactions: dawp

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
At least one old Classic Rocker is on the right side of this. Neil Young says he wants not part of Spotify while they are a platform for Vaccine misinformation:

And spotify is removing Neil Young's catalogue

Last edited:

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Meanwhile Sarah Palin is spreading Covid all over NYC eateries. All those people concerned over AOC dining maskless in Florida suddenly have no more fucks to give.

• Wow
Reactions: KMFJD

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Meanwhile Sarah Palin is spreading Covid all over NYC eateries. All those people concerned over AOC dining maskless in Florida suddenly have no more fucks to give.
I just think that no one believes that Sarah Palin is capable of even that without fucking it up.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
And the GOP complaining how the Dems walked out on the vote. Like put up a qualified candidate.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Found another idiot.

I mean some times…. African or European swallow?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The world is going nutz. Everyone is going nutz. We have no philosophers, no scientist, no intelligence, no thinkers, no capability, no logic, we have nothing. We have lost it all. It's back to the stone age for us. And that is too bad because, as our technology advances to extremes the masses are unable to cope nor understand any of it, and thus they are consumed by it.
What does it mean where we have trained people in healthcare who see the suffering up close yet deny the reality? Deny the science? Why is Dr Fauci taunted and hunted like some wild animal? Why does he need security protection 24/7? Why are the Trumpies out to get him, and I mean to physically end his life?

I know America has gone totally nutz and we are on the track to self destruction, destruction much worse than going through a civil war, but it's not only us. This is happening across the entire globe. This insanity is happening in other parts of the world where they don't have a Donald Trump nor a republican party to place the blame. Now THAT is the scary part of all of this, where the pandemic of ignorance does not come entirely from politics or politicians, it comes from the unknown. This can not be explained.

What we are experiencing is like the pandemonium after a nuclear war, minus the nuclear war.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
as one of my college friends would say... is this good?
View attachment 56544

Should really be emphasising the 'per 100k popultion' figures. Don't know that it's fair to order them by absolute numbers. Also India is certain to be significantly under-reporting. And Russia needs to be on the list. So don't know that that's the most useful way of presenting the data. Only thing I take from that is that we (UK) are not quite the very worst in Europe and that Germany is not doing as well as it was early in the pandemic.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Excuse me Governor Palin is a humble servant of Real America mingling with the salt of the earth upper east side conservatives dining on overpriced mediocre chicken parms. How dare you slander a great patriot who has accomplished so much for the nation by helping ruin McCain's presidential bid?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Excuse me Governor Palin is a humble servant of Real America mingling with the salt of the earth upper east side conservatives dining on overpriced mediocre chicken parms. How dare you slander a great patriot who has accomplished so much for the nation by helping ruin McCain's presidential bid?
In retrospect Palin was the moment when republicans realized their voters liked trolling more than say, intelligence or competence.