Covidiots thread

Page 46 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Pharmacy is a science based profession. Pharmacy students need a solid grounding in chemistry and physics and may need to complete coursework in microbiology, sociology and microeconomics. Mathematics is essential to science courses, so two semesters of college mathematics are also often required for acceptance into a pharmacy program.

How the fuck does someone that achieves certification in this profession so totally loose their connection to reality and the science they mastered?

Pretty sure plenty of scientifically-trained people have been believers in any number of mad conspiracy-theories. Wasn't the author of The Turner Diaries a physics professor?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Occured to me today that the types who push the idea that COVID19 is a hoax complete with 'crisis actors', and thus encourage ignoring mask-wearing and social-distancing and vaccinatons and other measuures to address the emergency, could be accused of shouting "theatre" in a crowded fire.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Occured to me today that the types who push the idea that COVID19 is a hoax complete with 'crisis actors', and thus encourage ignoring mask-wearing and social-distancing and vaccinatons and other measuures to address the emergency, could be accused of shouting "theatre" in a crowded fire.

Yeah, but in that example, innocents may be hurt.

What's needed, is to isolate these people, so they can only do damage to themselves.

Something along the lines of...

1612567179172.png

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Teas gov Abbott along with Mississippi is the latest...they’re opening the state full open next Wednesday.

Last edited:

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
So much for the progress we’ve made.
Yep - getting closer to being able to loosen up a bit in a few months but, fuck no; we must have it all now. Way to just wreck it for the rest of the country. This whole republic thing isn't working out for us well at the moment.

Reactions: feralkid

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Two dumbfuck doctors having a conversation about something they had been actively working against when the real doctors across the ENTIRE FUCKING planet were talking about a very real pandemic. Pathetic. They should not be bale to use the title of "doctor".
I don't believe in the death penalty but would find it hard to object were they given it.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
US catholic bishops getting in over their head. Shit, the pope said it's ok.

TLDR: the J&J vaccine is derived from cell lines developed back in the 1980s from aborted fetal tissue, which is not the same as actively harvesting tissue from aborted fetuses in order to produce the vaccine. Certain US bishops have their undies in a wad despite their boss saying otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: DarthKyrie

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
I don't believe in the death penalty but would find it hard to object were they given it.
In some cases I think Fuck Freeze Peach. If you get to have an amplified voice due to being a celebrity, you should also be held to a higher standard and get muzzled when you espouse harmful drivel.

• Love
Reactions: DarthKyrie