Covidiots thread

Page 47 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Here's a really bad one.

Three young women get into an Uber. Driver starts driving then realizes that one isn't wearing a mask. Stops the car, tells her to put on a mask or exit the car. She refuses, cusses him out, intentionally coughs on him. One woman ripped his mask off and wouldn't give it back. Also tried to take his phone away.

He says after the video that they made racist comments (he is from Nepal, two of them are black while the other is Hispanic), and that one of the women pepper-sprayed him. Two of them have been charged with multiple crimes over the incident. All three have been banned by Uber.

Last edited:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Get this.... Just found out that my 17 year old nephew tested positive for covid, but that didn't stop him from attending a road trip to Florida. He was part of some high school sports team. They were all suppose to fly to Florida for some sporting event. His parents, and other parents were going along to assist in the trip. it is worth noting, the entire family are big time Donald Trumpies AND mask deniers. Covid deniers as well, for the most part.

SO they went to the airport to get on the plane and many of the team discovered to be Covid positive. I don't know if a test was given at the airport or exactly how it was they tested positive. But regardless of how, they all were denied to board the flight to Florida, and sent back home. But that didn't stop them. Just heard tonight they are all on their way to Florida via automobile(s). A caravan of Covid-positive teammates, spreading Covid across the south and soon into the state of Florida.

You see, nothing not even Covid is going to stop them from enjoying their fun and games. They are more than happy with spreading Covid across the south like a plague since they never took Covid seriously in the first place. And you can bet your life, despite having tested positive for Covid, none of them including the parents will be wearing a mask. I can not imagine the gas station attendants, the fast food restaurant workers that these Covid spreaders will be passing Covid onto. And they don't give a damn about the risks that they pose to others, why should they??? They.... are.... Trumpies....

My only wish is that I could report the traveling plague of misfits to the CDC, or to some other authorities in attempt to not only stop them but more so to protect others from coming into contact with the sickies. Yes... THIS is my Trumpie family relatives that I talk about. This is my curse. You've may have heard of people like these, but just imagine having to call them family??? Relatives???How did I deserve this? :rolleyes:

ReggieDunlap

Aug 25, 2009
Get this.... Just found out that my 17 year old nephew tested positive for covid, but that didn't stop him from attending a road trip to Florida. He was part of some high school sports team. They were all suppose to fly to Florida for some sporting event. His parents, and other parents were going along to assist in the trip. it is worth noting, the entire family are big time Donald Trumpies AND mask deniers. Covid deniers as well, for the most part.

SO they went to the airport to get on the plane and many of the team discovered to be Covid positive. I don't know if a test was given at the airport or exactly how it was they tested positive. But regardless of how, they all were denied to board the flight to Florida, and sent back home. But that didn't stop them. Just heard tonight they are all on their way to Florida via automobile(s). A caravan of Covid-positive teammates, spreading Covid across the south and soon into the state of Florida.

You see, nothing not even Covid is going to stop them from enjoying their fun and games. They are more than happy with spreading Covid across the south like a plague since they never took Covid seriously in the first place. And you can bet your life, despite having tested positive for Covid, none of them including the parents will be wearing a mask. I can not imagine the gas station attendants, the fast food restaurant workers that these Covid spreaders will be passing Covid onto. And they don't give a damn about the risks that they pose to others, why should they??? They.... are.... Trumpies....

My only wish is that I could report the traveling plague of misfits to the CDC, or to some other authorities in attempt to not only stop them but more so to protect others from coming into contact with the sickies. Yes... THIS is my Trumpie family relatives that I talk about. This is my curse. You've may have heard of people like these, but just imagine having to call them family??? Relatives???How did I deserve this? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can provide your relatives names to the police locality from where they live and advise of their actions and irresponsibility. The police could then look up their vehicle information and send that through to the states they may pass through.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
I believe Lyft has proactively banned at least one of them as well.

I think I read 2 of them have been arrested now.

Here is another winner

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/15/texas-galveston-woman-mask-bank-arrest

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Ammon Bundy was scheduled to appear in court today in Idaho, but he refused to wear a mask to get into the courthouse, and since that meant he didn’t appear for his case, he was arrested.

It would serve that prick right if when they arrested him, they’d cuff his hands behind his back and put a big Patch Adams nose on him for the perp walk.

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007

this one has it all

-i have a medical exemption
-im a woman you cannot arrest me
-how dare you touch me, I’m a female you don’t get to touch me
-i'm being discriminated against
I told some guy to put on a mask at the grocery store and he started yelling at me he has a medical condition so he can't wear one. Yelled at me to inform myself and I told him I already know that people are lying about medical conditions and he was one of them. After that I just walked away while he was screaming incoherent shit at me.

I'm not even sure why people think this is an excuse, if you have a medical condition bad enough that you can't wear a mask then you sure as hell shouldn't be risking getting covid. Walking around without a mask is the most idiotic thing you could do, you should be doing curbside pickup and shit to avoid people. That's besides the point that from what I've read only N95 masks can cause problems for certain medical conditions, wearing a cloth mask isn't going to do shit to you.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I told some guy to put on a mask at the grocery store and he started yelling at me he has a medical condition so he can't wear one. Yelled at me to inform myself and I told him I already know that people are lying about medical conditions and he was one of them. After that I just walked away while he was screaming incoherent shit at me.

I'm not even sure why people think this is an excuse, if you have a medical condition bad enough that you can't wear a mask then you sure as hell shouldn't be risking getting covid. Walking around without a mask is the most idiotic thing you could do, you should be doing curbside pickup and shit to avoid people. That's besides the point that from what I've read only N95 masks can cause problems for certain medical conditions, wearing a cloth mask isn't going to do shit to you.

Neurosis *is* a medical condition of sorts.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Imagine attending the funeral of a relative who died from COVID.
He caught COVID from his daughter who is part of "That crowd"
The immediate family is right up front of the funeral
Everyone wearing masks except the widow and the fucking daughter and co. who gave it to him in the first place.

Now imagine the priest who up front, doing his thing...repeatedly asking everyone in the room to put on their mask.
Everyone does except the daughter and and co in the front row who refuse to honor the priests request.

True story

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
We have a COVIDIOT that posts here.

Yes my choice might be a stupid one and as result of it might die or I might get seriously sick for the rest of my life. I am willing to take that chances and i am making decision not to take this vaccine knowing the risk i am taking by refusing vaccination. As for my exposure if i am asymptomatic, i do not care. I am not making this decision for anyone but myself. If someone dies as result of my decision, oh well that is life. Yes i know it seems very cold and it probably is but at the end of the day my body my choice.
And a selfish asshole.

Wonder how he would feel if some reckless asshole caused that death of his parents, or siblings, or people he cares about... or would he actually fucking care, from exposing them to COVID, or killing them because he was driving drunk. His choice to drink and drive using this moron's reasoning.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I love the massive hypocrisy coming daily from Americas conservative movement. Its clear they only care about money from advertising a horse shit agenda that morons gobble up like cotton candy.

And since theres always a great many people who wanna believe something rather than understand it, they will quote the horse shit source repeatedly until they die. In this case of COVID.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
I think I read 2 of them have been arrested now.

Here is another winner

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/15/texas-galveston-woman-mask-bank-arrest

Minor one compared to most, but I like the part where when she is finally cuffed after given every opportunity to just walk away, and she says "police brutality right here", and several people in line chime in right away: "No, no is not". It's just the instant yet weary response that shows normal people sick of these idiots.

Reactions: DAPUNISHER

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006

this one has it all

-i have a medical exemption
-im a woman you cannot arrest me
-how dare you touch me, I’m a female you don’t get to touch me
-i'm being discriminated against

Anyone needing an exemption likely wouldn't have the lungs to yell so much.

I hope they book her for fake exemption card. I read somewhere that's a potential felony.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I really don't care if covid and mask deniers refuse to take covid seriously for their own sake. If they want to risk it then so be it. I'm sure that Evel Knievel had relatives who tired to talk Evel from motorcycle jumping, and Evel wouldn't listen either. But with Covid it is that they are risking others. That gas station attendant or fast food worker just might live with an elderly parent highly susceptible. The worker becomes infected after exposure to a covid / mask denier, the worker showing no symptoms then spreads the virus onto his elderly parent. His parent falls ill and eventually dies. The thing to remember here is, the covid infected covid / mask denier who passed the virus onto that worker will never know of the death which they have caused. They will go about their merry way never knowing and never changing their selfish attitude against masks or covid.

I remember back in the 1980's when little was known about the AIDs virus. Some politicians suggested that HIV people and homosexuals should be locked up in camps and kept away from the general population in fear of spreading HIV. We now know that this was a hysterical knee-jerk reaction to the then unknown. However with Covid, we do know how it is spread, and we know Covid can be deadly, so what I want to know is where are those camps and the locks now ???? Should not the intentional spreading of covid be treated as a criminal act just as was the intentional spreading of HIV? We have people still today in jail for intentionally spreading HIV. Shouldn't mask deniers be considered willing intentional spreaders of covid, and thus sent to a confinement camp to protect the general public? Maybe it is that no politician has suggested this because most of those covid spreaders are not homosexuals ???? But oh boy, IF THET WERE.....

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Anyone needing an exemption likely wouldn't have the lungs to yell so much.

I hope they book her for fake exemption card. I read somewhere that's a potential felony.
We have patients where we have literally just cut out a significant portion of their lungs. We still make them wear a mask if they have to go to Xray and they are fine.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
She decided to double down.
This time at an Office Depot.
Not a lot on the ball with this one.

OFFS.

I can't even can't even remotely begin to understand the "thinking" going on here. Even if I was against some store policy, like say I was on a barefoot kick and the store had a "no shoes, no service" policy, and I really wanted a bag of Doritos, and figured they wouldn't notice. If they asked me to leave I would. It's their property, they have the right to set policy.

So I can't even imagine how it would ever get to the point that the police were involved, but if it somehow did get that, and the police first just asked me to leave, there is no way I could imagine that I wouldn't.

To actually then struggle with the officer, eventually ending up in handcuffs and get a free ride to the station, and then do it again at another business after being released.

FreeDUMB has really infected the US psyche.

If you follow the link to the AP story:
Wright told The Washington Post that she has never covered her face inside stores, even when the statewide mandate was in place. She said she was in an RV park across the bay from Galveston in Hitchcock, Texas.

She told the newspaper she was “attacked” and compared mask requirements to the way that Nazi Germany forced Jewish people to identify themselves with a Star of David. She also said she believed in a “plandemic” in a reference to a documentary-style video in which an anti-vaccine activist promotes a string of questionable, false and potentially dangerous coronavirus theories.

Reactions: DarthKyrie