Covidiots thread

Page 44 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
so like, who goes to dominos to pick up pizza anyway? the entire point of dominos is that they were created as a delivery service.
Me :( ....none of the pizza places deliver that far out of town, i have to actually drive into town to pick them up

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Trumper attends White House holiday event, doesn't wear a mask, hilarity and hospitalization ensues.

"I was one of the naysayers," Mountain told WJAR. "I am no longer a naysayer."

Sometimes you have to get out of Darwin's way, and let a man do his work.

1609342350212.png

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Sometimes you have to get out of Darwin's way, and let a man do his work.

View attachment 36598

Too late, he bred already....and managed to get them all sick as well o_O. From a different article:

He admits that his wife was strongly against him going to the party and refused to go herself. Now she, their son, daughter-in-law, and his mother-in-law have all tested positive for the virus.

• Haha

H T C

Nov 7, 2018
Too late, he bred already....and managed to get them all sick as well o_O. From a different article:

He admits that his wife was strongly against him going to the party and refused to go herself. Now she, their son, daughter-in-law, and his mother-in-law have all tested positive for the virus.

And this perfectly illustrates how, despite trying to do the right thing, they STILL got the virus because of ONE person that CHOSE to NOT FOLLOW the health guidelines.

Reactions: KMFJD

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
More Trumpers play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Man hospitalized for COVID-19 after Queens Republican club Christmas party — Queens Daily Eagle (queenseagle.com)

At least three people who attended the Whitestone Republican Club's indoor holiday party in Queens, N.Y., that went viral have tested positive for COVID-19, The Queens Daily Eagle reports.

The report comes one week after footage from the party went viral, which showed maskless attendees joining a conga line as the person in front holds a Trump 2020 flag. At one point, Vickie Paladino, a GOP candidate for New York City Council, leads the dance.

H T C

Nov 7, 2018

At least three people who attended the Whitestone Republican Club's indoor holiday party in Queens, N.Y., that went viral have tested positive for COVID-19, The Queens Daily Eagle reports.

The report comes one week after footage from the party went viral, which showed maskless attendees joining a conga line as the person in front holds a Trump 2020 flag. At one point, Vickie Paladino, a GOP candidate for New York City Council, leads the dance.

Ofc it went viral ... and it did so in a bad way ...

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
"I was one of the naysayers," Mountain told WJAR. "I am no longer a naysayer."

Happy as I am for yet another convert to the sensible side, it scarcely seems enough when he not only got infected but passed it on to 4 others who may have passed it on to even more people. :mad::(:mask:

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
I anticipate many more attempts to sabotage and disrupt the distribution of the vaccines. Not including theft for profit, but sabotage to destroy.
The really sad part is that this person was likely an actual health care worker and not some random administrative or facilities staff. So the person who intentionally removed the vaccine should have first hand knowledge of the effects of the virus and also some sort of mandate to treat and do no harm. It's sad what some ideologies do to one's mind.