Covidiots thread

Page 43 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
You'd be amazed how functional people can be with their blood oxygen levels in their boots! They get a bit muddly but they can be pretty mobile till they aren't anymore.

While I'm happy they got rid of downvoting, I wish they'd kept the different forms of positive vote, e.g. "informative". Sometimes "like" doesn't seem quite right.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Grrrr. Stupid selfish idiots. It was upmarket ski-ing holiday types who mainly bought the virus to the UK in the first place.
Our area has been inundated with a bunch of tossers from London coming to stay in their second homes. Funnily enough we are having a massive spike in cases where we had none before.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I am going with lying. I have already had some chick tell me at Trader Joe’s she couldn’t wear a mask because she had a brain tumor. Told her she was full of shit and turned around and walked away.

When I went in to hospital for surgery on my brain tumour they gave me a mask to wear while on the ward before and after surgery.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
You know they deliver right? No need for you to go out with your 6 diseases although she then brags she is a healthy person so FOS

Reactions: DarthKyrie

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
I am going with lying. I have already had some chick tell me at Trader Joe’s she couldn’t wear a mask because she had a brain tumor. Told her she was full of shit and turned around and walked away.
Please tell me you said it like this

Reactions: purbeast0

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I'm going to cover all the bases and go with both, and I bet I get a pretty high accuracy score.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Is this is what washed up actors who haven't had a career since like the 1980's do to occupy their time?

Why doesn't he go do something constructive, like say starting his own cult or something?

I think someone posted this in one of the threads here. Support The CCOKC!

:D

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
You know they deliver right? No need for you to go out with your 6 diseases although she then brags she is a healthy person so FOS

so like, who goes to dominos to pick up pizza anyway? the entire point of dominos is that they were created as a delivery service.

Reactions: pmv