Covidiots thread

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
you missed the whole part about self check out i guess. oh well.. you can justify how eating out is essential but it isnt important to me at all. of course i have a chef that lives with me and makes the most delicious food ever. we do get sushi take out but never have dinned in for hmmm 9 months now.

Pics of wife? :p

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
  • Wow
Reactions: dawp

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014

What does the doctors around the VP have to do with the audience spreading the virus within the community when the event is over? These people are criminally insane. They should just let us know that doctors are around Pence to make sure the earth in his coffin is fresh and that nothing he eats contains garlic. They also let them know when the sunlight is at a point where it won’t impact him based in their doctor-formulated UVA/UVB shielded makeup.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Tom Brady is an idiot.
Tom Brady claims on COVID-19 death toll, suicide deemed 'false' by PolitiFact

The irony is he posted TRUTH at the bottom. Fucking idiot.

“The point is, no matter which recent months you take, COVID-19 has killed far more people than suicide has per month historically,” PolitiFact concluded.

Not even close

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Tom Brady is an idiot.

“The point is, no matter which recent months you take, COVID-19 has killed far more people than suicide has per month historically,” PolitiFact concluded.

Not even close
Well. Clearly he is an idiot. That aside, perhaps he's gone full idiot and believes the virus to be a hoax and that all the COVID deaths are actually suicides that people are committing to make Leader look bad... see. The math works out that way.

This more than anything makes me hope he chokes in some epic fashion this year.

Reactions: Pohemi

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Tom Brady is an idiot.

Not even close

His bell got rung too many times. It's the price of glory.

Reactions: skyking

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
just think super model 100 pounds 5'1 dark skin Asian.. you can get your own wife you dont need to see mine :p
I noticed you avoided talking about her elbows.
7G3zITG.png

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Well. Clearly he is an idiot. That aside, perhaps he's gone full idiot and believes the virus to be a hoax and that all the COVID deaths are actually suicides that people are committing to make Leader look bad... see. The math works out that way.

This more than anything makes me hope he chokes in some epic fashion this year.
Oh tom brady has always been a idiot moron. That's the thing with success. People are successful because they do one thing well all of a sudden they think they are masters of everything and can do brain surgery tomorrow.

Reactions: zinfamous

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Last edited:

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
That maniac?
How come her license hasn't been revolved? She's an effing quack.

How did she pass the tests in medical school? Then any of the requisite credentialing tests. These are highly structured and scientific. Not how none of this “demon” stuff did not come out then.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
CNN: before and after Trump rallies. COVID19 cases are skyrocketing because of his stupid rallies.

Reactions: DarthKyrie