Covidiots thread

Page 185 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
You are the real sad one, you are dishonest with yourself and cannot lose the keyboard warrior mentality after all these years. LMAO.

You have proven yourself pathetic over and over again throughout the years. You strawman, you both sides, you red herring, you false equivalency, name the fallacy you have done it.

Maybe you may might make my first ignore. IDK, always though IGGST or whatever his names is/was, or Greenman, or Taj.

Nope the Geek maybe the first. Old ass lame piece of lying to yourself (or us) piece of shit. You have never been an honest debater on this board that i know of.

MAGA GEEK.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Yet you are the one that keeps loosing his temper, cursing and calling names as you flail about with no facts because you refuse to look at them.

1704692954332.png

As I said Sad. I don't think I'll answer you any further as it only seems to progress your mental and anger management issue's.

I hope you get better.

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
I am not loosing my temper, I just know more about Ford Explorers than you do. PERIOD.

You can call your 14 yr old till whatever you are now as experience, but your are generalizing, you linked a video where the thumbnail was CLEARLY not a front wheel or 4x4 drive vehicle then you keep doubling down. Why is that?

You also like the video above keep linking Sport Tracs, which have nothing to do with @Indus original post. so just fuck off. I am not angry or mad when I say fuck off, I just know your are a turd that is a Troll. When you get the chance to troll. So fuck off troll.

Or PM me again and i'll give you my location and see if your old tired ass wants to try your skills with a 50 yr old man.

Bringing a GARAGE dispute to P&N? Stating in another post that you won't get infracted here? A ridiculous "tough guy" IRL challenge? None of this is acceptable.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

DaaQ

Golden Member
Dec 8, 2018
Yet you are the one that keeps loosing his temper, cursing and calling names as you flail about with no facts because you refuse to look at them.

View attachment 91554

As I said Sad. I don't think I'll answer you any further as it only seems to progress your mental and anger management issue's.

I hope you get better.
I dont need to lok at your proof of concept videos, I own the 3rd gen XLT vehicle and know what it is made of, Also had a 1991 and a 1996 v8 5.0.

So stop linking Sport Trac vids to try to prove your point, you are wrong. Sport tracs shared the Ranger platform longer than the explorers evolved to what they are now and what they were back in 2000's

give it up . here's an olive branch https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Or PM me again and i'll give you my location and see if your old tired ass wants to try your skills with a 50 yr old man.

I just had to quote this.

It's so cute, you want to have some kind of duel?

Do I get to choose the weapons?

:rolleyes: Are you 50 0r 15?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
@DaaQ @pcgeek11 Stop this infestation of your dispute from THE GARAGE here, now, totally, or face additional time off from the forums. Do NOT reply to this announcement, or in any way make reference to your dispute here again.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Now I am in a vaccine limbo of sorts.
Some pharmacists won't give me the vax for up to 6 months in the case of RiteAid.
There seems to be some inconsistency on when I should do it.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006
Some pharmacists won't give me the vax for up to 6 months in the case of RiteAid.

Kind of looks like they are aiming at a schedule much like flu vaccine, so every fall. I had an updated COVID shot during November of the last two years, when they were promoting it.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Last autumn in the UK, I'm wasn't really eligible for a free vaccine but my wife was (she works for the NHS). I went with her, explained how I've been receiving texts like I might be eligible, and the desk person just clickety-clicked a few times until I was eligible :)

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Last autumn in the UK, I'm wasn't really eligible for a free vaccine but my wife was (she works for the NHS). I went with her, explained how I've been receiving texts like I might be eligible, and the desk person just clickety-clicked a few times until I was eligible :)

Aren't vaccines free there?

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Aren't vaccines free there?

Yes (though I think anyone can get them privately), but those deemed most at risk are prioritised. I'm not sure why I was getting texts to say that I'm eligible because I'm not elderly for example, but I was a carer for my elderly dad until 2022, and I have been on immunosuppressants at multiple times in my life so I assume I was getting the texts for at least one of those reasons (even though they're not currently relevant).

If it wasn't for those reasons then I doubt that I would have vaguely been considered eligible for anything beyond the second booster (which I think I got some time in 2021 as did everyone else unless they said no).

Covid aside, I got a tetanus booster through the NHS for free last autumn because a squirrel bit me.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009