Covidiots thread

Page 181 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
I guess she finally got off the ventilator and out of the COVID ward. She was on death watch over at sorryantivaxxer for quite some time.

Clearly this is Biden's fault because something something

870a07_4bcfe414a9784f5d8a3fe9ac185e6ac2~mv2.webp

Learning how to walk again from what I hear ... because of a "hoax".

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Learning how to walk again from what I hear ... because of a "hoax".

I wish there anti vaxxers would post up their medical bills. 3 mos of intensive care plus however many months of PT, meds and other care. God knows how many drugs...

But hey, they stood firm on not getting that $30 vaccination. Really stuck it to the pharma companies!

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Nope, but it's crazy how much medical waste and resource overconsumption will have taken place because a shithead percentage of the population won't take a low cost preventative.

I hope at least they are paying a high price for their "freedum"

Yeah, I'd love for someone to break down the total unnecessary cost just from say ... ICU patients using a realistic % that would have been avoided. Those ICU stays were super looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong on avg. Way longer than non-covid ones.

Reactions: Bitek and hal2kilo

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Yeah, I'd love for someone to break down the total unnecessary cost just from say ... ICU patients using a realistic % that would have been avoided. Those ICU stays were super looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong on avg. Way longer than non-covid ones.

Being on a vent runs all the way up to $3700/day. Note that's median costs. Long and complex stays get hugely expensive.

Copays waivers were largely ended in 2021, so big bills even with insurance.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34609704/

"Results: Of the 247,590 hospitalized COVID-19 patients, 49% were women, 76% were aged ≥ 50, and 36% were admitted to intensive care units (ICU). Overall median hospital LOS, cost, and cost/day were 6 days, US$11,267, and $1772, respectively; overall median ICU LOS, cost, and cost/day were 5 days, $13,443, and $2902, respectively. Patients requiring mechanical ventilation had the highest hospital and ICU median costs ($47,454 and $41,510) and LOS (16 and 11 days), respectively."

Study by FAIR also details costs by state, with insurance and w/o.

"Complex inpatient" can easily turn into $100k stay depending on where you live and if you are ill for weeks like that devil QT.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
New US COVID cases dropping by 95%, from >800k per day to <40k/day, makes it much less news-worthy. No investment in tin foil hats required.
View attachment 58448
Source: Washington Post and Johns Hopkins University
Wow really shows how infectious the Omicron was!, better days ahead I know lots who have gotten it lately fortunately my fam is still covid free.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I think that John Stockton may have already been put in this thread but he just doesn't want to keep his pie hole closed.
I want to see that list of his.

John Stockton says he stands with Kyrie Irving and Aaron Rodgers, claims to have a list of ‘hundreds’ of
vaccinated athletes that have ‘dropped dead’ on the field

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
The few Navy Seals challenging the DOD order to be vaccinated against COVID-19 have lost their case. Whomp whomp.

However, we are up to at least 3, and probably 4, Supreme Court justices that officially believe that following “sincerely held” religious beliefs, (without evidence obviously) supersedes having to follow any orders in the military, and supersedes the chain of command.

Just claim god told you to do it, and then do whatever the heck you want, is very nearly the law of the land.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Massive outbreak being reported following the DC Elite Gridiron Dinner:

At least 14 tested positive, including
- Nancy Pelosi
- Adam Schiff
- Merrick Garland
- VP’s top aides
+ many more

Everyone at the event was confirmed vaxxed, but negative tests were not required to participate.

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Number of positives now up to 37. Fortunately reported symptoms seem to be mild.

Now it's 53.

"Gridiron President Tom DeFrank said that 53 individuals who attended the annual Gridiron Club dinner last weekend had told the organization they tested positive for COVID-19"

• Wow

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
However, we are up to at least 3, and probably 4, Supreme Court justices that officially believe that following “sincerely held” religious beliefs, (without evidence obviously) supersedes having to follow any orders in the military, and supersedes the chain of command.

Just claim god told you to do it, and then do whatever the heck you want, is very nearly the law of the land.
Totally sick. I despise so called religious exemptions.

"I Kill Children" by The Dead Kennedys begins: "God told me to skin you alive!"

Reactions: Pohemi

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
Totally sick. I despise so called religious exemptions.

"I Kill Children" by The Dead Kennedys begins: "God told me to skin you alive!"

Off topic but what the hell were they on when they wrote that song or was it found carved in a wall? Was it the same stuff they were on when they recorded it? Yeah I remember the Dead Kennedys but thankfully distantly lol. That's like work to listen to now.
Edit: It's now the next morning and I realize that I can still remember the words and that the next song on the album was Police Truck. Damn you. Damn you to hell.

Last edited:

nirimharboj

Apr 10, 2022
If your survival rate for COVID is 99.7%, what's the logic behind vaccinating all age groups for that, especially since the vast majority of the deaths are in older people with 1 or more comorbidities?

How much does your survival rate improve to if you take Pfizer's 94% efficacy for example?

This thread is for posting about covidiot behavior not for discussing vaccination statistics. There are other threads for that.

Administrator allisolm

Last edited by a moderator: