Coulter fires opening shot in GOP Civil War

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by Charles Kozierok, Nov 8, 2012.

1. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

Wanna bet Guccione Jr. gave it to her like that? Ironic God fearing conservative banging the former editor of Penthouse.

At one time I thought she had some kind of appeal now I wouldn't * her with Spidey's dick

2. techs

techs Lifer

Apparently your aren't familiar with the things Coulter has said about her political opponents nor able to see how that could be used ironically.

3. Charles Kozierok

Charles Kozierok Elite Member

Apparently some people aren't familiar with the expression "two wrongs don't make a right". They teach it in kindergarten, you know. Maybe they have remedial classes for adults.

Please, all of you, stop polluting this thread with disgusting sexually-themed comments about Coulter? Thank you.

4. ShawnD1

ShawnD1 Lifer

I liked Newt. He was nuts, but he kept it real. Like Ron Paul, he would just come out and say what he was thinking.

Until you get to math class and learn that multiplying 2 negative numbers results in a positive number. Two wrongs DO make a right.

5. buckshot24

buckshot24 Diamond Member

Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. Romney wasn't attacking Obama on ideological lines enough. He'd go on about "12 million jobs", "better take home pay" etc etc but not why Obama couldn't deliver.

Platitudes lost not conservatism.

6. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

I assume you think Santorum would have done better in general??

7. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

I have no problems pointing out how phony high profile conservative are. Comments reflect reality

8. buckshot24

buckshot24 Diamond Member

If I could go back in time I would have powers that wouldn't limit me to the choices in your list. :D

9. dennilfloss

dennilfloss Past Lifer<br>1957-2014<br>In Memoriam

Ann making some sense... She's now failing the 'purity test' in using reason over belief, facts over preconceived notions, at least a bit. Gonna be interesting to see those on the right who will repudiate her as not conservative enough.

10. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Elite Member

Why not just not say. There's enough demonization of women without adding to it, assuming of course that's a woman.

Damn it, did I say that? Sorry.

11. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Elite Member

Damn, I know now I have a conservative brain. I didn't see this before I posted above.

12. techs

techs Lifer

The way the whole "introspection" thing will end is the Republicans will agree to be more politically correct in their use of language, they will muzzle thier loose cannons and counsel their members not to talk about issues that are controversial to minorities and young people.

Then they will hire a publicist to tell the world about the new "mainstream" Republican party.

13. techs

techs Lifer

If Annie wants to go around besmirching the character and conduct of innocent women just because they are Democrats or liberals then she needs to feel the pain and anguish that she is causing otherwise she will continue to do it.

14. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

But Santorum is far more conservative then Romney.

Who did you want that is more conservative then Santorum? Since your premise is "conservatism did not fail"

15. techs

techs Lifer

Clearly Ronald Reagan would not be conservative enough for todays Republicans. Neither would Barry Goldwater.

16. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

I beg to differ with that phrase and possibly as seperate words.

Obviously she dosen't consider banging the editor of Penthouse besmirch worthy, so why should you??

17. Charles Kozierok

Charles Kozierok Elite Member

Yeah, I'm sure she's hitting F5 rapid-fire on this thread and feeling oh-so-anguished at your disgusting remarks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't make a living out of pointing at people like you and saying "see how evil liberals are?"

You're only making yourself look bad, and anguishing anyone who might want a reasonable discussion.

18. HomerJS

HomerJS Diamond Member

Her sex life is evil???

Maybe she should stop until marriage.

19. hal2kilo

hal2kilo Diamond Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c

20. Londo_Jowo

Londo_Jowo Lifer

The GOP needs to become more socially moderate and go back to their fiscal conservative roots.

21. Pr0d1gy

Pr0d1gy Diamond Member

We're not in the office, he made a sexual joke about a female authority figure he disagrees with, in a rather flippant manner no less, and you post this nonsense? Wake up man, its not 1893, nobody agrees with your retarded Inquisition-era views on the world anymore. Nice try, I mean your kind almost sent us back to the dark ages plenty of times in the past 40 years but we the people are sick of your insanity and the resulting calamity it sparks.

Making a joke about a woman is not a crime.

22. nextJin

nextJin Golden Member

For the love of god stop harping on Paul.

23. dawp

dawp Diamond Member

you do know why Akin and Mourdock lost, don't you? It wasn't because they were too moderate. both were trounced.

24. jackstar7

jackstar7 Diamond Member

How would corporations manipulate that platform?

25. Screech

Screech Golden Member

Are you kidding? of course they were too moderate! If they had actually gotten women pregnant by raping them, they would have won in a landslide!