Coulter fires opening shot in GOP Civil War

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Typical liberal/progressive/Democrat class. Your hatred for and proclivity for violence against women is palpable.

Wanna bet Guccione Jr. gave it to her like that? Ironic God fearing conservative banging the former editor of Penthouse.

At one time I thought she had some kind of appeal now I wouldn't fuck her with Spidey's dick

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Typical liberal/progressive/Democrat class. Your hatred for and proclivity for violence against women is palpable.

Apparently your aren't familiar with the things Coulter has said about her political opponents nor able to see how that could be used ironically.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Apparently your aren't familiar with the things Coulter has said about her political opponents nor able to see how that could be used ironically.

Apparently some people aren't familiar with the expression "two wrongs don't make a right". They teach it in kindergarten, you know. Maybe they have remedial classes for adults.

Please, all of you, stop polluting this thread with disgusting sexually-themed comments about Coulter? Thank you.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
We need Newt for President. He had the one idea that could save us, colonies on the Moon. As soon as we can establish real colonies there that thrive and are successful we can go to war with them. As soon as earth has an external threat, the Republicans will see liberals as friends, seek their advise and thinking skills to built Moon destroying weapons. Come on people, get real. Fixing conservative lunacy isn't so easy. It going to take the Moon and lots of Moonies.
I liked Newt. He was nuts, but he kept it real. Like Ron Paul, he would just come out and say what he was thinking.

Apparently some people aren't familiar with the expression "two wrongs don't make a right". They teach it in kindergarten, you know. Maybe they have remedial classes for adults.
Until you get to math class and learn that multiplying 2 negative numbers results in a positive number. Two wrongs DO make a right.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. Romney wasn't attacking Obama on ideological lines enough. He'd go on about "12 million jobs", "better take home pay" etc etc but not why Obama couldn't deliver.

Platitudes lost not conservatism.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. Romney wasn't attacking Obama on ideological lines enough. He'd go on about "12 million jobs", "better take home pay" etc etc but not why Obama couldn't deliver.

Platitudes lost not conservatism.

I assume you think Santorum would have done better in general??

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Please, all of you, stop polluting this thread with disgusting sexually-themed comments about Coulter? Thank you.

I have no problems pointing out how phony high profile conservative are. Comments reflect reality

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Ann making some sense... She's now failing the 'purity test' in using reason over belief, facts over preconceived notions, at least a bit. Gonna be interesting to see those on the right who will repudiate her as not conservative enough.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I bet Coulter likes it up the butt with a donkey punch.
Just sayin she strikes me as the type.

Why not just not say. There's enough demonization of women without adding to it, assuming of course that's a woman.

Damn it, did I say that? Sorry.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The way the whole "introspection" thing will end is the Republicans will agree to be more politically correct in their use of language, they will muzzle thier loose cannons and counsel their members not to talk about issues that are controversial to minorities and young people.

Then they will hire a publicist to tell the world about the new "mainstream" Republican party.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Why not just not say. There's enough demonization of women without adding to it, assuming of course that's a woman.

Damn it, did I say that? Sorry.
If Annie wants to go around besmirching the character and conduct of innocent women just because they are Democrats or liberals then she needs to feel the pain and anguish that she is causing otherwise she will continue to do it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If I could go back in time I would have powers that wouldn't limit me to the choices in your list. :D

But Santorum is far more conservative then Romney.

Who did you want that is more conservative then Santorum? Since your premise is "conservatism did not fail"

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
But Santorum is far more conservative then Romney.

Who did you want that is more conservative then Santorum? Since your premise is "conservatism did not fail"

Clearly Ronald Reagan would not be conservative enough for todays Republicans. Neither would Barry Goldwater.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If Annie wants to go around besmirching the character and conduct of innocent women just because they are Democrats or liberals then she needs to feel the pain and anguish that she is causing otherwise she will continue to do it.

I beg to differ with that phrase and possibly as seperate words.

Obviously she dosen't consider banging the editor of Penthouse besmirch worthy, so why should you??

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012

Yeah, I'm sure she's hitting F5 rapid-fire on this thread and feeling oh-so-anguished at your disgusting remarks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't make a living out of pointing at people like you and saying "see how evil liberals are?"

You're only making yourself look bad, and anguishing anyone who might want a reasonable discussion.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yeah, I'm sure she's hitting F5 rapid-fire on this thread and feeling oh-so-anguished at your disgusting remarks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't make a living out of pointing at people like you and saying "see how evil liberals are?"

You're only making yourself look bad, and anguishing anyone who might want a reasonable discussion.

Her sex life is evil???

Maybe she should stop until marriage.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

We're not in the office, he made a sexual joke about a female authority figure he disagrees with, in a rather flippant manner no less, and you post this nonsense? Wake up man, its not 1893, nobody agrees with your retarded Inquisition-era views on the world anymore. Nice try, I mean your kind almost sent us back to the dark ages plenty of times in the past 40 years but we the people are sick of your insanity and the resulting calamity it sparks.

Making a joke about a woman is not a crime.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
The GOP being too moderate was the problem. If they don't pick moderate candidates, then they increase their popularity. Moderation is the root of the problem.

you do know why Akin and Mourdock lost, don't you? It wasn't because they were too moderate. both were trounced.

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
you do know why Akin and Mourdock lost, don't you? It wasn't because they were too moderate. both were trounced.

Are you kidding? of course they were too moderate! If they had actually gotten women pregnant by raping them, they would have won in a landslide!